Skip to main content

I want to be the best quotes

Sure, I want to be the best actor in the world. But my life is my family, my son, my friends. I don't know how anyone can find fault with that.
- James Caan

I'm always studying my craft because I want to be the best at what I do.
- Aaron Carter

I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I'll have to accept.
- Sidney Crosby

As the saying goes, I want to be the best-looking corpse there is.
- Janice Dickinson

I want to be the best mum and I want everything to be perfect - I want a fairy tale really.
- Jennifer Ellison

I don't want to be the best man at your wedding. I have bigger goals than that! I want to be the best in a much bigger setting, like your funeral.
- Jarod Kintz

I carry a door with me wherever I go, because one, it's symbolic for the opportunities that'll open up for me, and two, I want to be the best door-to-door salesman who sells doors, so I carry a sample with me everywhere.
- Jarod Kintz

I didn't get into this to pick up a new hobby. I don't want to just be a golfer. I want to be the best.
- Gabrielle Reece

I want to be the best daughter, sister, friend and wife I can possibly be - because when I die, I am not going to be buried with my Oscar.
- Zoe Saldana

Popular posts from this blog

Fat Person Quotes

She was convinced that she was anorexic, because every time she looked in the mirror she did indeed see a fat person. - Terry Pratchett I sensed immediately that he'd once been overweight. He moved with a fat person's tiptoey apology. - Jennifer Egan I feel self-conscious calling my cat fat in front of a fat person, considering I'm skinny and inconsiderate. - Jarod Kintz I call myself a FFP: former fat person, and when you're an FFP, you will always see in yourself what people used to bully you for. - Kelly Osbourne Well you know, it's true that as a fat person I run a greater risk of heart disease, diabetes, and a number of other things. But guess what? The amount of that risk is almost infinitessimal! - Daniel Pinkwater

Bass Player Quotes

I always just wanted to be the singer or the bass player in the band. I'd love to have a band, where I was obviously the singer, but where it wasn't me, it wasn't my name. - Bryan Adams In jazz, you listen to what the bass player is doing and what the drummer is doing, what the pianist and the guitarist is doing, and then you play something that compliments that, so you are thinking simultaneously and thinking ahead. - David Amram I can understand why some of these drummers and bass players become cult figures with all of their equipment and the incredible amount of technique they have. But there's very little that I think satisfies you intellectually or emotionally. - Ken Burns Jack Bruce, as soon as I saw him, it changed me. I didn't even know what bass players did until I saw Cream. - Geezer Butler Bass players are always the intellectual kind, but nobody knows it. - Stanley Clarke There are a lot of people who can do it on the guitar and sing at the same t...