I don't want to talk in terms of miracles. I think this is a very serious situation. But I do want to talk in terms of Bush becoming a man of the hour, and I think this is way to do it.
- F Murray Abraham
Girls are losing their virginity at 15, 16. I'm not promoting that. But my songs are talking... about me becoming a man.
- Chris Brown
There's nobody to guide through the process of becoming a man... to explain to them the meaning of manhood. And that's a recipe for disaster.
- Barack Obama
I know as a child, I was really interested in becoming a manga artist, to create my own stories and illustrate them and present something that people would be interested in reading and looking at as well.
- Shigeru Miyamoto
- F Murray Abraham
Girls are losing their virginity at 15, 16. I'm not promoting that. But my songs are talking... about me becoming a man.
- Chris Brown
There's nobody to guide through the process of becoming a man... to explain to them the meaning of manhood. And that's a recipe for disaster.
- Barack Obama
I know as a child, I was really interested in becoming a manga artist, to create my own stories and illustrate them and present something that people would be interested in reading and looking at as well.
- Shigeru Miyamoto
Comments
Post a Comment