History dressed up in the glow of love's kiss turned grief into beauty.
- Aberjhani
Do you remember back at the hotel when you promised that if we lived you'd get dressed up in a nurse's outfit and give me a sponge bath?" "Actually, I think you misheard," Clary said. "It was Simon who promised you the sponge bath." Jace looked involuntarily over at Simon, who smiled at him widely. "As soon as I'm back on my feet, handsome.
- Cassandra Clare
I didn't get this dressed up to watch you mess around in the gutter with a bunch of motorcycles."
"They are pretty to look at," said Jace. "You have to admit that."
"So am I," said Isabelle.
- Cassandra Clare
Jace - "Do you remember back at the hotel when you promised that if we lived, you'd get dressed up in a nurses outfit and give me a sponge bath?"
"Actually, I think you misheard." Clay said. "It was Simon who promised you the sponge bath."
Jace looked involuntarily over at Simon, who smiled at him widely. "As soon as I'm back on my feet, handsome."
"I knew we should have left you as a rat." said Jace.
- Cassandra Clare
To celebrate our partnership I dressed up like Ranger. Black boots, black jeans, black turtleneck, small silver hoop earrings.
He gave me the once-over when I opened the door to him.
'Smart ass,' he said.
- Janet Evanovich
I know that it's a big struggle with a lot of women to dress up - especially now women have been working - because it can be uncomfortable. So it was important to me with my role to make clothes that are slightly more dressed up but easy to wear.
- Nicole Richie
Christianity was from the beginning, essentially and fundamentally, life's nausea and disgust with life, merely concealed behind, masked by, dressed up as, faith in "another" or "better" life.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
The Crafty Cockney had a picture of the owner dressed up as a copper, so I brought it home, wore it on TV and the name just stuck.
- Eric Bristow
I'm a mom, so I have to be comfortable. Jeans are a staple - I have way too many in my closet! It's warm in Florida, so I wear jeans and a tank top every day. I love my True Religions, my Rich and Skinny, and Citizens of Humanity. But I also love getting dressed up!
- Candace Cameron Bure
Says the girl dressed up in formal Goth mourning," Shane said. "Seriously, who buys a black lace veil? You keep that on hand for special occasions, like prom and kid's birthdays?
- Rachel Caine
I dressed up as a veterinarian for a Halloween costume party. I had the lab coat. I got a couple of stuffed animals for patients and put bandages on them.
- Tracy Chapman
I am never offended when I see the drag-queens dressed up like me.
- Cher
I am a bundle of nerves dressed up to look like a man!
- Wilkie Collins
They [high school students] all seemed quite excited to be there [a formal dance], like they were finally getting a glimpse of this magical new world they assumed was adulthood. As if adults regularly got together at large dances, all dressed up in fancy new clothes.
- Cheryl Cory
What if Max is hurt somewhere? Max's dad asked, and there was anger in his voice, but it was the kind of anger that someone has when they are afraid. It sounded more nervous and rushed. It was like fear dressed up in a loud voice and red cheeks.
- Matthew Dicks
I wore a lot of vintage clothing. I dressed like a reporter, with a little card in my hat. I had these fantasies of who I wanted to be, so I'd dress like an explorer, a cowboy. I dressed up like Elton John a lot too. That was another period.
- Illeana Douglas
She pictures his jovial figure, dressed up in his T-short, shouting that Kafka was born in Prague, and she feels a desire rising through her body, the irrepressible desire to take a lover. Not to patch up her life as it is. But to turn it completely upside down. Finally take possession of her own fate.
- Milan Kundera
I love getting dressed up for red carpet events and having my hair and makeup done professionally - that definitely helps with nerves of going down the red carpet.
- Jessica Ennis
I had two sisters, and we would love to get dressed up and pretend that we were chic, sophisticated ladies. And I think that was a great sort of preparation, in a way.
- Suzanne Farrell
I really hate the duties of being a celebrity, like getting dressed up for the red carpet.
- America Ferrera
She and my uncle were very sociable and would have a lot of people over at night to play cards or whatever. The high spot of those evenings was when we kids got dressed up to do a skit or something to amuse the guests. I loved it.
- Louise Fletcher
Girls like to see girls dressed up like princesses occasionally.
- Nelly Furtado
I don't want to be a silly temptress. I cannot see any sense in getting dressed up and doing nothing but tempting men in pictures.
- Greta Garbo
American long for a closed society in which everything can be bought, where laborers are either hidden away or dressed up as nonhumans, so as not to be disconcerting. This place is called Disney World
- Adam Gopnik
Sure, I could of done it different... put my clown in a closet and dressed up in straight clothing. I could of compromised my essence, and swallowed my soul.
- Wavy Gravy
Hope is really just desire disguised, just desperation, aching, dressed up like a prayer.
- T Greenwood
When I was younger it was - you know, my dad dressed up in drag on 'Bosom Buddies.' And that was what I was having to deal with at the time. And then around the time that I was into college was when he became statue-worthy I guess you could say.
- Colin Hanks
Boxers, man, except when I have to get dressed up. Then it's boxer-briefs. But never tighty-whities. Never. But dude! If they brought back Underoos? Dude, if they brought back Underoos, I would rock the Underoos. Like He-Man and Transformers and G.I. Joe and even like Dukes of Hazzard.
- Colin Hanks
Everyone assumes we're always going to have a cocktail and a cigarette in hand. Fans expect us all to be dressed up all the time. They always say to me, 'You look so young. You don't seem as tall!'
- Christina Hendricks
If I went to them all dressed up and flashed a nice smile for the cameras it would probably be easier for me to get work. But I just can't tolerate it.
- Charlie Hunnam
I dressed up like a horse, and my horse-faced friend dressed up like a jockey. This worked out great, because I ended up giving him a piggyback ride to the party.
- Jarod Kintz
I'd been at the dance for two hours. One hour and 45 minutes of my time had been spent in my car, giving myself pep talks and building myself up like an erector set for my ego. You see, I knew she'd be there. The only thing I didn't know was whether I'd be there. But I managed to get dressed up and drug myself there that night. Or is it dragged myself? Boy, I wish I had drugged myself, because maybe then I could have been numb to the pain.
- Jarod Kintz
I think the Irish woman was freed from slavery by bingo. They can go out now, dressed up, with their handbags and have a drink and play bingo. And they deserve it.
- John B Keane
I only went to one Star Trek convention and that was in the late '80s. I hadn't gone to a convention before that. It was quite amusing, with the people dressed up and all of that.
- Persis Khambatta
Evil itself is a dictator, whether it's dressed up like a pompous little man with a moustache, or a bunch of faceless terrorists, or a fundamentalist state. That's what the devil is, you know. And it's precious difficult to combat. Or rather, it's not so much difficult, as demanding of great courage. Will, and wit.
- Chico Kidd
My strangest media moment a photo session they all had dressed up like 50 gangsters. That was pretty cool. We have to get some more of those kind of photos sometimes.
- Kerry King
We are dealing with the best-educated generation in history. But they've got a brain dressed up with nowhere to go.
- Timothy Leary
It's fun to be a girl, and get dressed up, but that's not how I really am.
- Sung Hi Lee
When I was filming 'The Haunting Hour', my co-stars Emily Osment, Brittany Curran and I paid a visit to a haunted house - all dressed up as vampires! We really confused the workers.
- Cody Linley
Don't ever know who you may meet, or just because a person may not be dressed up all fancy, don't mean they're not an important person. You just don't ever know who you're gonna meet in life. So that's why I look at everybody as equal. Can't just judge. I treat everybody with respect. Every man.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr
When a woman gets dressed up to go out at night, she wants to give 50% away, and hold the rest back. If you're an open book, there's no allure.
- Alexander Mcqueen
Sometimes I'm really dressed up, and it really turns me on.
- Isaac Mizrahi
Okay. There it is. I dressed up. As an owl. And fought crime. Perhaps you begin to see why I half expect this summary of my career to raise more laughs than poor cuckolded Moe Vernon with his foam teats and his Wagner could ever hoped to have done.
- Alan Moore
Actually, orcas aren't quite as complex as scientists imagine. Most killer whales are just four tons of doofus dressed up like a police car.
- Christopher Moore
Most killer whales are just four tons of doofus dressed up like a police car.
- Christopher Moore
The sense of literary creation is to portray ordinary objects as they will be reflected in the kindly mirrors of future times; to find in the objects around us the fragrant tenderness that only posterity will discern and appreciate in far-off times when every trifle of our plain everyday life will become exquisite and festive in its own right: the times when a man who might put on the most ordinary jacket of today will be dressed up for an elegant masquerade.
- Vladimir Nabokov
I still like getting dressed up and having the opportunity to borrow beautiful dresses, but as a mother - and as somebody who's schedule isn't always my own - I don't shop a lot, or think about clothes a lot.
- Sarah Jessica Parker
We made this really dumb decision to put on the cover nothing from South Park but just a real life photo of a piece of pooh dressed up like Mr. Hankey, and a lot of people didn't, they didn't even know what it was.
- Trey Parker
He even dressed up for you. He only has one stain on his t-shirt.- Rylie Cruz
- Rose Pressey
The Warrenite Christian is like a Star Wars geek who dressed up in costume and dearly wishes he lived the Star Wars universe. Sometimes such a fan will even spend as much time as he can in weekend costume conventions. For Warrenites, that's going to church.
- Robert M Price
I really like the retro look. My regular clothing, I like to always keep it classy and I like to kind of be more dressed up more of the time. I'm not really someone you see in sweatpants a lot.
- Aly Raisman
But boys will be boys, even the ones who are only girls dressed up: That's one of the rules of the world.
- Philip Reeve
Jehovah's Witness are welcomed into my home...You gotta respect anybody who gets all dressed up in Sunday clothes and goes door-to-door on days so hot their high heels sink a half-inch into the pavement.
The trick is to do all the talking yourself. Pretty soon, they'll look at their watches and say, 'Speaking of end times, wouldja look at what time it is now!
- Celia Rivenbark
Footnote: In 1998, a woman in Saline, Michigan received a patent for a Decorative Penile Wrap...The patent included three pages of drawings, including a penis wearing a ghost outfit, another in the robes of the Grim Reaper, and one dressed up to look like a snowman.
- Mary Roach
I used to sit near Marilyn Monroe in the Actor's Studio. She'd get dressed up because that was her identity. Sad. Those cameras wouldn't leave her alone. She didn't know where to hide.
- Doris Roberts
The General Theory was not truly revolutionary at all but merely old and oft-refuted mercantilist and inflationist fallacies dressed up in shiny new garb, replete with newly constructed and largely incomprehensible jargon.
- Murray Rothbard
That cat was a spy. You had to take a pot shot at it. It was a very clever German midget dressed up in a cheap fur coat.
- J D Salinger
We had this party in New York, and there were a lot of gay men there dressed up as the characters. I showed up just looking like myself, but it was a real case of shame. They looked so fantastic. We could never quite live up to it.
- Jennifer Saunders
They have become part of us in that if we get dressed up as them, we don't actually have to have a script. You can just become them. You just become nervy.
- Jennifer Saunders
It's going to take generations of gay people marrying before these things start to feel natural. We haven't had it long enough to remake it as our own, so it does feel like you're getting dressed up in straight drag to do it.
- Dan Savage
I'd dressed up and hoped and I was so tired of doing that, so tired of dreaming and being unable to stop it despite the fact that I'd seen, maybe better than anyone here, what dreams could do to you.
- Elizabeth Scott
There are still places to go, there are still dinners, there are still parties, and you can still get dressed up. That's part of having fun in fashion.
- Christian Siriano
In the 90's action pictures were all the rage. As a woman, I was fed up with them and I initially thought that the script was just another action film dressed up as a period piece.
- Madeleine Stowe
My space chums think reality was once a primitive method of crowd control that got out of hand. In my view, it's absurdity dressed up in a three-piece business suit.
- Jane Wagner
I didn't really notice that he had a funny nose.
And he certainly looked better all dressed up in fancy clothes.
He's not nearly as attractive as he seemed the other night.
So I think I'll just pretend that this glass slipper feels too tight.
- Judith Viorst
No one was more stunned by the choice than her mother, who claimed to the saleswoman that she hadn't seen Danielle that dressed up since her first Communion.
- Siobhan Vivian
I mean, I have done scenes with animals, with owls, with bats, with cats, with special effects, with thespians, in the freezing cold, in the pouring rain, boiling hot; I've done press with every syndication, every country; I've done interviews with people dressed up as cows - there's honestly nothing that's gonna intimidate me!
- Emily Watson
If I went out in killer heels and full makeup, blow dry, the whole thing - anyone dressed up like that could be intimidating to men and women, really. It's so, look at me. Do you know what I mean? But I love women.
- Rachel Weisz
I think people think of me as this elegant person because they always see me dressed up.
- Vanna White
The difficult thing for me is going to a event and having to be dressed up and being judged for what you wear. People care so much about that these days.
- Ruth Wilson
- Aberjhani
Do you remember back at the hotel when you promised that if we lived you'd get dressed up in a nurse's outfit and give me a sponge bath?" "Actually, I think you misheard," Clary said. "It was Simon who promised you the sponge bath." Jace looked involuntarily over at Simon, who smiled at him widely. "As soon as I'm back on my feet, handsome.
- Cassandra Clare
I didn't get this dressed up to watch you mess around in the gutter with a bunch of motorcycles."
"They are pretty to look at," said Jace. "You have to admit that."
"So am I," said Isabelle.
- Cassandra Clare
Jace - "Do you remember back at the hotel when you promised that if we lived, you'd get dressed up in a nurses outfit and give me a sponge bath?"
"Actually, I think you misheard." Clay said. "It was Simon who promised you the sponge bath."
Jace looked involuntarily over at Simon, who smiled at him widely. "As soon as I'm back on my feet, handsome."
"I knew we should have left you as a rat." said Jace.
- Cassandra Clare
To celebrate our partnership I dressed up like Ranger. Black boots, black jeans, black turtleneck, small silver hoop earrings.
He gave me the once-over when I opened the door to him.
'Smart ass,' he said.
- Janet Evanovich
I know that it's a big struggle with a lot of women to dress up - especially now women have been working - because it can be uncomfortable. So it was important to me with my role to make clothes that are slightly more dressed up but easy to wear.
- Nicole Richie
Christianity was from the beginning, essentially and fundamentally, life's nausea and disgust with life, merely concealed behind, masked by, dressed up as, faith in "another" or "better" life.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
The Crafty Cockney had a picture of the owner dressed up as a copper, so I brought it home, wore it on TV and the name just stuck.
- Eric Bristow
I'm a mom, so I have to be comfortable. Jeans are a staple - I have way too many in my closet! It's warm in Florida, so I wear jeans and a tank top every day. I love my True Religions, my Rich and Skinny, and Citizens of Humanity. But I also love getting dressed up!
- Candace Cameron Bure
Says the girl dressed up in formal Goth mourning," Shane said. "Seriously, who buys a black lace veil? You keep that on hand for special occasions, like prom and kid's birthdays?
- Rachel Caine
I dressed up as a veterinarian for a Halloween costume party. I had the lab coat. I got a couple of stuffed animals for patients and put bandages on them.
- Tracy Chapman
I am never offended when I see the drag-queens dressed up like me.
- Cher
I am a bundle of nerves dressed up to look like a man!
- Wilkie Collins
They [high school students] all seemed quite excited to be there [a formal dance], like they were finally getting a glimpse of this magical new world they assumed was adulthood. As if adults regularly got together at large dances, all dressed up in fancy new clothes.
- Cheryl Cory
What if Max is hurt somewhere? Max's dad asked, and there was anger in his voice, but it was the kind of anger that someone has when they are afraid. It sounded more nervous and rushed. It was like fear dressed up in a loud voice and red cheeks.
- Matthew Dicks
I wore a lot of vintage clothing. I dressed like a reporter, with a little card in my hat. I had these fantasies of who I wanted to be, so I'd dress like an explorer, a cowboy. I dressed up like Elton John a lot too. That was another period.
- Illeana Douglas
She pictures his jovial figure, dressed up in his T-short, shouting that Kafka was born in Prague, and she feels a desire rising through her body, the irrepressible desire to take a lover. Not to patch up her life as it is. But to turn it completely upside down. Finally take possession of her own fate.
- Milan Kundera
I love getting dressed up for red carpet events and having my hair and makeup done professionally - that definitely helps with nerves of going down the red carpet.
- Jessica Ennis
I had two sisters, and we would love to get dressed up and pretend that we were chic, sophisticated ladies. And I think that was a great sort of preparation, in a way.
- Suzanne Farrell
I really hate the duties of being a celebrity, like getting dressed up for the red carpet.
- America Ferrera
She and my uncle were very sociable and would have a lot of people over at night to play cards or whatever. The high spot of those evenings was when we kids got dressed up to do a skit or something to amuse the guests. I loved it.
- Louise Fletcher
Girls like to see girls dressed up like princesses occasionally.
- Nelly Furtado
I don't want to be a silly temptress. I cannot see any sense in getting dressed up and doing nothing but tempting men in pictures.
- Greta Garbo
American long for a closed society in which everything can be bought, where laborers are either hidden away or dressed up as nonhumans, so as not to be disconcerting. This place is called Disney World
- Adam Gopnik
Sure, I could of done it different... put my clown in a closet and dressed up in straight clothing. I could of compromised my essence, and swallowed my soul.
- Wavy Gravy
Hope is really just desire disguised, just desperation, aching, dressed up like a prayer.
- T Greenwood
When I was younger it was - you know, my dad dressed up in drag on 'Bosom Buddies.' And that was what I was having to deal with at the time. And then around the time that I was into college was when he became statue-worthy I guess you could say.
- Colin Hanks
Boxers, man, except when I have to get dressed up. Then it's boxer-briefs. But never tighty-whities. Never. But dude! If they brought back Underoos? Dude, if they brought back Underoos, I would rock the Underoos. Like He-Man and Transformers and G.I. Joe and even like Dukes of Hazzard.
- Colin Hanks
Everyone assumes we're always going to have a cocktail and a cigarette in hand. Fans expect us all to be dressed up all the time. They always say to me, 'You look so young. You don't seem as tall!'
- Christina Hendricks
If I went to them all dressed up and flashed a nice smile for the cameras it would probably be easier for me to get work. But I just can't tolerate it.
- Charlie Hunnam
I dressed up like a horse, and my horse-faced friend dressed up like a jockey. This worked out great, because I ended up giving him a piggyback ride to the party.
- Jarod Kintz
I'd been at the dance for two hours. One hour and 45 minutes of my time had been spent in my car, giving myself pep talks and building myself up like an erector set for my ego. You see, I knew she'd be there. The only thing I didn't know was whether I'd be there. But I managed to get dressed up and drug myself there that night. Or is it dragged myself? Boy, I wish I had drugged myself, because maybe then I could have been numb to the pain.
- Jarod Kintz
I think the Irish woman was freed from slavery by bingo. They can go out now, dressed up, with their handbags and have a drink and play bingo. And they deserve it.
- John B Keane
I only went to one Star Trek convention and that was in the late '80s. I hadn't gone to a convention before that. It was quite amusing, with the people dressed up and all of that.
- Persis Khambatta
Evil itself is a dictator, whether it's dressed up like a pompous little man with a moustache, or a bunch of faceless terrorists, or a fundamentalist state. That's what the devil is, you know. And it's precious difficult to combat. Or rather, it's not so much difficult, as demanding of great courage. Will, and wit.
- Chico Kidd
My strangest media moment a photo session they all had dressed up like 50 gangsters. That was pretty cool. We have to get some more of those kind of photos sometimes.
- Kerry King
We are dealing with the best-educated generation in history. But they've got a brain dressed up with nowhere to go.
- Timothy Leary
It's fun to be a girl, and get dressed up, but that's not how I really am.
- Sung Hi Lee
When I was filming 'The Haunting Hour', my co-stars Emily Osment, Brittany Curran and I paid a visit to a haunted house - all dressed up as vampires! We really confused the workers.
- Cody Linley
Don't ever know who you may meet, or just because a person may not be dressed up all fancy, don't mean they're not an important person. You just don't ever know who you're gonna meet in life. So that's why I look at everybody as equal. Can't just judge. I treat everybody with respect. Every man.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr
When a woman gets dressed up to go out at night, she wants to give 50% away, and hold the rest back. If you're an open book, there's no allure.
- Alexander Mcqueen
Sometimes I'm really dressed up, and it really turns me on.
- Isaac Mizrahi
Okay. There it is. I dressed up. As an owl. And fought crime. Perhaps you begin to see why I half expect this summary of my career to raise more laughs than poor cuckolded Moe Vernon with his foam teats and his Wagner could ever hoped to have done.
- Alan Moore
Actually, orcas aren't quite as complex as scientists imagine. Most killer whales are just four tons of doofus dressed up like a police car.
- Christopher Moore
Most killer whales are just four tons of doofus dressed up like a police car.
- Christopher Moore
The sense of literary creation is to portray ordinary objects as they will be reflected in the kindly mirrors of future times; to find in the objects around us the fragrant tenderness that only posterity will discern and appreciate in far-off times when every trifle of our plain everyday life will become exquisite and festive in its own right: the times when a man who might put on the most ordinary jacket of today will be dressed up for an elegant masquerade.
- Vladimir Nabokov
I still like getting dressed up and having the opportunity to borrow beautiful dresses, but as a mother - and as somebody who's schedule isn't always my own - I don't shop a lot, or think about clothes a lot.
- Sarah Jessica Parker
We made this really dumb decision to put on the cover nothing from South Park but just a real life photo of a piece of pooh dressed up like Mr. Hankey, and a lot of people didn't, they didn't even know what it was.
- Trey Parker
He even dressed up for you. He only has one stain on his t-shirt.- Rylie Cruz
- Rose Pressey
The Warrenite Christian is like a Star Wars geek who dressed up in costume and dearly wishes he lived the Star Wars universe. Sometimes such a fan will even spend as much time as he can in weekend costume conventions. For Warrenites, that's going to church.
- Robert M Price
I really like the retro look. My regular clothing, I like to always keep it classy and I like to kind of be more dressed up more of the time. I'm not really someone you see in sweatpants a lot.
- Aly Raisman
But boys will be boys, even the ones who are only girls dressed up: That's one of the rules of the world.
- Philip Reeve
Jehovah's Witness are welcomed into my home...You gotta respect anybody who gets all dressed up in Sunday clothes and goes door-to-door on days so hot their high heels sink a half-inch into the pavement.
The trick is to do all the talking yourself. Pretty soon, they'll look at their watches and say, 'Speaking of end times, wouldja look at what time it is now!
- Celia Rivenbark
Footnote: In 1998, a woman in Saline, Michigan received a patent for a Decorative Penile Wrap...The patent included three pages of drawings, including a penis wearing a ghost outfit, another in the robes of the Grim Reaper, and one dressed up to look like a snowman.
- Mary Roach
I used to sit near Marilyn Monroe in the Actor's Studio. She'd get dressed up because that was her identity. Sad. Those cameras wouldn't leave her alone. She didn't know where to hide.
- Doris Roberts
The General Theory was not truly revolutionary at all but merely old and oft-refuted mercantilist and inflationist fallacies dressed up in shiny new garb, replete with newly constructed and largely incomprehensible jargon.
- Murray Rothbard
That cat was a spy. You had to take a pot shot at it. It was a very clever German midget dressed up in a cheap fur coat.
- J D Salinger
We had this party in New York, and there were a lot of gay men there dressed up as the characters. I showed up just looking like myself, but it was a real case of shame. They looked so fantastic. We could never quite live up to it.
- Jennifer Saunders
They have become part of us in that if we get dressed up as them, we don't actually have to have a script. You can just become them. You just become nervy.
- Jennifer Saunders
It's going to take generations of gay people marrying before these things start to feel natural. We haven't had it long enough to remake it as our own, so it does feel like you're getting dressed up in straight drag to do it.
- Dan Savage
I'd dressed up and hoped and I was so tired of doing that, so tired of dreaming and being unable to stop it despite the fact that I'd seen, maybe better than anyone here, what dreams could do to you.
- Elizabeth Scott
There are still places to go, there are still dinners, there are still parties, and you can still get dressed up. That's part of having fun in fashion.
- Christian Siriano
In the 90's action pictures were all the rage. As a woman, I was fed up with them and I initially thought that the script was just another action film dressed up as a period piece.
- Madeleine Stowe
My space chums think reality was once a primitive method of crowd control that got out of hand. In my view, it's absurdity dressed up in a three-piece business suit.
- Jane Wagner
I didn't really notice that he had a funny nose.
And he certainly looked better all dressed up in fancy clothes.
He's not nearly as attractive as he seemed the other night.
So I think I'll just pretend that this glass slipper feels too tight.
- Judith Viorst
No one was more stunned by the choice than her mother, who claimed to the saleswoman that she hadn't seen Danielle that dressed up since her first Communion.
- Siobhan Vivian
I mean, I have done scenes with animals, with owls, with bats, with cats, with special effects, with thespians, in the freezing cold, in the pouring rain, boiling hot; I've done press with every syndication, every country; I've done interviews with people dressed up as cows - there's honestly nothing that's gonna intimidate me!
- Emily Watson
If I went out in killer heels and full makeup, blow dry, the whole thing - anyone dressed up like that could be intimidating to men and women, really. It's so, look at me. Do you know what I mean? But I love women.
- Rachel Weisz
I think people think of me as this elegant person because they always see me dressed up.
- Vanna White
The difficult thing for me is going to a event and having to be dressed up and being judged for what you wear. People care so much about that these days.
- Ruth Wilson
Comments
Post a Comment