Pam has always been my glamorous big sister - 13 years older than I. She played on the women's circuit for nine years and came home to tell me stories of France, Japan.
- Tracy Austin
Katie nosed at the carpet and then gave it a good chew. When it proved recalcitrant enough that she couldn't pull it up, she growled.
"Who's a fierce little girl?" I asked her. "Who's going to kick butt and take names and help her big sister get into all kinds of trouble someday?"
Devon snorted. "Sometimes, I think the term bad influence was invented specifically with you in mind.
- Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life.
- Charles M Schulz
Tawny shrugged. "I was overreacting. Typical big sister move. He explained why he did it, and it makes sense, in a slightly twisted way. He's not a bad guy. He's just a jerk. But a nice one."
"That doesn't make any sense."
"Men rarely do.
- Chelsea M Cameron
If you don't annoy your big sister for no good reason from time to time, she thinks you don't love her anymore.
- Pearl Cleage
I am not a pest, Ramona Quimby told her big sister Beezus.
- Beverly Cleary
My big sister Melissa, is such a stud and my little sister Suzanna, has always had a perfect body and big blue eyes. We were a force.
- Jennifer Garner
I was hurting, too. How could she have done such a terrible thing? She was my friend. She treated me like a confidant, and she protected me like a big sister. I loved Tally, and now she had run off with a vicious killer.
- John Grisham
Big sisters and brothers... I am telling you, it never changes.
- Janet Jackson
Whoa!" she says as I plow into her. " What are you DOING? Get off me!" I hang on tight. "Can't a girl just hug her big sister?" She stops fighting me. "Are you dying? Am I dying? Did Grandma die? I laugh. "No one died." "Then get off!
- Wendy Mass
It's the moms of this nation - single, married, widowed - who really hold this country together. We're the mothers, we're the wives, we're the grandmothers, we're the big sisters, we're the little sisters, we're the daughters. You know it's true, don't you? You're the ones who always have to do a little more.
- Ann Romney
You're a big sister?' I was shocked. She seemed so good-natured and compassionate.
- Natalie Standiford
I always like to win. But I'm the big sister. I want to make sure she has everything, even if I don't have anything. It's hard. I love her too much. That's what counts.
- Venus Williams
My first job is big sister and I take that very seriously.
- Venus Williams
- Tracy Austin
Katie nosed at the carpet and then gave it a good chew. When it proved recalcitrant enough that she couldn't pull it up, she growled.
"Who's a fierce little girl?" I asked her. "Who's going to kick butt and take names and help her big sister get into all kinds of trouble someday?"
Devon snorted. "Sometimes, I think the term bad influence was invented specifically with you in mind.
- Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life.
- Charles M Schulz
Tawny shrugged. "I was overreacting. Typical big sister move. He explained why he did it, and it makes sense, in a slightly twisted way. He's not a bad guy. He's just a jerk. But a nice one."
"That doesn't make any sense."
"Men rarely do.
- Chelsea M Cameron
If you don't annoy your big sister for no good reason from time to time, she thinks you don't love her anymore.
- Pearl Cleage
I am not a pest, Ramona Quimby told her big sister Beezus.
- Beverly Cleary
My big sister Melissa, is such a stud and my little sister Suzanna, has always had a perfect body and big blue eyes. We were a force.
- Jennifer Garner
I was hurting, too. How could she have done such a terrible thing? She was my friend. She treated me like a confidant, and she protected me like a big sister. I loved Tally, and now she had run off with a vicious killer.
- John Grisham
Big sisters and brothers... I am telling you, it never changes.
- Janet Jackson
Whoa!" she says as I plow into her. " What are you DOING? Get off me!" I hang on tight. "Can't a girl just hug her big sister?" She stops fighting me. "Are you dying? Am I dying? Did Grandma die? I laugh. "No one died." "Then get off!
- Wendy Mass
It's the moms of this nation - single, married, widowed - who really hold this country together. We're the mothers, we're the wives, we're the grandmothers, we're the big sisters, we're the little sisters, we're the daughters. You know it's true, don't you? You're the ones who always have to do a little more.
- Ann Romney
You're a big sister?' I was shocked. She seemed so good-natured and compassionate.
- Natalie Standiford
I always like to win. But I'm the big sister. I want to make sure she has everything, even if I don't have anything. It's hard. I love her too much. That's what counts.
- Venus Williams
My first job is big sister and I take that very seriously.
- Venus Williams
Comments
Post a Comment