More important than success is the individual who strives towards his goal. It is the effort which counts. The goal is just a finish line - it accomplishes there and its happiness short lived.
- Amit Abraham
Never begrudge others their happiness. Who knows when happiness will be short lived?-
- Nancy B Brewer
And I didn't, that's why my career was very short lived.
- Kitty Carlisle
I know hate. And it's short lived. Love lives forever. - Laura Armstrong
- Donna Galanti
Force is all conquering, but it's victories are short lived.
- Abraham Lincoln
Even the most subjected person has moments of rage and resentment so intense that they respond, they act against. There is an inner uprising that leads to rebellion, however short- lived. It may be only momentary but it takes place. That space within oneself where resistance is possible remains.
- Bell Hooks
Fate is fickle, and the company of unwilling friends short lived.
- Brian Jacques
I decided however fleeting, however short lived these sensations might be, I was determined to savor them while they lasted, without pushing for more
I liked him, and sensed I could grow to like him more. But I knew it was too soon to beckon anyone inside the invisible circle I had drawn around myself.
- Catherine Sanderson
Difference between motivation and inspiration - Motivation is external and short lived. Inspiration is internal and lifelong
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Amit Abraham
Never begrudge others their happiness. Who knows when happiness will be short lived?-
- Nancy B Brewer
And I didn't, that's why my career was very short lived.
- Kitty Carlisle
I know hate. And it's short lived. Love lives forever. - Laura Armstrong
- Donna Galanti
Force is all conquering, but it's victories are short lived.
- Abraham Lincoln
Even the most subjected person has moments of rage and resentment so intense that they respond, they act against. There is an inner uprising that leads to rebellion, however short- lived. It may be only momentary but it takes place. That space within oneself where resistance is possible remains.
- Bell Hooks
Fate is fickle, and the company of unwilling friends short lived.
- Brian Jacques
I decided however fleeting, however short lived these sensations might be, I was determined to savor them while they lasted, without pushing for more
I liked him, and sensed I could grow to like him more. But I knew it was too soon to beckon anyone inside the invisible circle I had drawn around myself.
- Catherine Sanderson
Difference between motivation and inspiration - Motivation is external and short lived. Inspiration is internal and lifelong
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Comments
Post a Comment