Dr. King is so inspiring, so impressive, so moving as a human being.
- Michael Bolton
If travel were so inspiring and informing a business...then the wisest men in the world would be deck hands on tramp steamers, Pullman porters, and Mormon missionaries.
- Sinclair Lewis
I just find Bobby Kennedy's short campaign for president so inspiring because his rhetoric identified what America can be like if we care about each other.
- Tim Ryan
Chess is so inspiring that I do not believe a good player is capable of having an evil thought during the game.
- Wilhelm Steinitz
It was so inspiring for me to watch tennis growing up. I thought I was really good playing, until my brother told me I wasn't!
- Christine Taylor
- Michael Bolton
If travel were so inspiring and informing a business...then the wisest men in the world would be deck hands on tramp steamers, Pullman porters, and Mormon missionaries.
- Sinclair Lewis
I just find Bobby Kennedy's short campaign for president so inspiring because his rhetoric identified what America can be like if we care about each other.
- Tim Ryan
Chess is so inspiring that I do not believe a good player is capable of having an evil thought during the game.
- Wilhelm Steinitz
It was so inspiring for me to watch tennis growing up. I thought I was really good playing, until my brother told me I wasn't!
- Christine Taylor
Comments
Post a Comment