I try not to be a jerk. I really do. I try to be nice and cordial.
- Mariah Carey
It's kinda nice to be remembered by your peers and your fans, because you can achieve a lot of success and be a creep too! But we try to be nice, just normal people.
- Karen Carpenter
I always hold doors open, I always try to be nice.
- Kat Dennings
I try to be nice, I try to respect other people, but over the years I've learned that all this stuff we do is a bunch of crap. That doesn't mean it doesn't have its place. We are living in a material world, so why not live with something beautiful?
- Tom Ford
To write a poem you must have a streak of arrogance-- not in real life I hope. In real life try to be nice. It will save you a hell of a lot of trouble and give you more time to write.
- Richard Hugo
You just try to be nice to everybody and treat them all the same. Treat them how you would want to be treated.
- Tim Tebow
- Mariah Carey
It's kinda nice to be remembered by your peers and your fans, because you can achieve a lot of success and be a creep too! But we try to be nice, just normal people.
- Karen Carpenter
I always hold doors open, I always try to be nice.
- Kat Dennings
I try to be nice, I try to respect other people, but over the years I've learned that all this stuff we do is a bunch of crap. That doesn't mean it doesn't have its place. We are living in a material world, so why not live with something beautiful?
- Tom Ford
To write a poem you must have a streak of arrogance-- not in real life I hope. In real life try to be nice. It will save you a hell of a lot of trouble and give you more time to write.
- Richard Hugo
You just try to be nice to everybody and treat them all the same. Treat them how you would want to be treated.
- Tim Tebow
Comments
Post a Comment