Black for hunting through the night
For death and sorrow, the color's white
Gold for a bride in her wedding gown,
And red to call enchantment down.
- Cassandra Clare
Which type of wedding gown best suits you?
If you are lucky enough to be tall and slender, you can pretty much get away with any type or shape of gown. That is why models are tall and slenderanything looks good on them!
- Meg Cabot
When I was little, my friends would gush over wedding gowns and honeymoons. But I saw too many people flush decades together down the toilet over money or kids or meaningless flings. My own parents chose to stay married, which I think is rather funny, since they show about as much affection for each other as pit bulls in a ring. Tying the knot means slipping a noose around love and choking it to death.
- Ellen Hopkins
I chose my wife, as she did her wedding gown, for qualities that would wear well.
- Oliver Goldsmith
I'm sure I look memorable in my tuxedo, and she looks gorgeous in her wedding gown. I've wanted to marry her since I first met her. And being the best man doesn't make me feel better.
- Jarod Kintz
Well... Actually I got picked because I was the only one who fit the wedding gown - they had my size.
- Kevin Mcdonald
She had worn a sequined, strapless wedding gown, and left her bridesmaid to wear brightly flowered dresses to fit for a kind of pornographic milkmaid: low-cut and laced up the midriff with a sort of shoelace. What Scarlet O'Hara might have done with a shower curtain, if she were trying to snag a plumber.
- Lorrie Moore
When I decided to get married at 40, I couldn't find a dress with the modernity or sophistication I wanted. That's when I saw the opportunity for a wedding gown business.
- Vera Wang
A lawyer I once knew told me of a strange case, a suffragette who had never married. After her death, he opened her trunk and discovered 50 wedding gowns.
- Marguerite Young
For death and sorrow, the color's white
Gold for a bride in her wedding gown,
And red to call enchantment down.
- Cassandra Clare
Which type of wedding gown best suits you?
If you are lucky enough to be tall and slender, you can pretty much get away with any type or shape of gown. That is why models are tall and slenderanything looks good on them!
- Meg Cabot
When I was little, my friends would gush over wedding gowns and honeymoons. But I saw too many people flush decades together down the toilet over money or kids or meaningless flings. My own parents chose to stay married, which I think is rather funny, since they show about as much affection for each other as pit bulls in a ring. Tying the knot means slipping a noose around love and choking it to death.
- Ellen Hopkins
I chose my wife, as she did her wedding gown, for qualities that would wear well.
- Oliver Goldsmith
I'm sure I look memorable in my tuxedo, and she looks gorgeous in her wedding gown. I've wanted to marry her since I first met her. And being the best man doesn't make me feel better.
- Jarod Kintz
Well... Actually I got picked because I was the only one who fit the wedding gown - they had my size.
- Kevin Mcdonald
She had worn a sequined, strapless wedding gown, and left her bridesmaid to wear brightly flowered dresses to fit for a kind of pornographic milkmaid: low-cut and laced up the midriff with a sort of shoelace. What Scarlet O'Hara might have done with a shower curtain, if she were trying to snag a plumber.
- Lorrie Moore
When I decided to get married at 40, I couldn't find a dress with the modernity or sophistication I wanted. That's when I saw the opportunity for a wedding gown business.
- Vera Wang
A lawyer I once knew told me of a strange case, a suffragette who had never married. After her death, he opened her trunk and discovered 50 wedding gowns.
- Marguerite Young
Comments
Post a Comment