Bad company is like a nail driven into a post, which, after the first and second blow, may be drawn out with little difficulty; but being once driven up to the head, the pincers cannot take hold to draw it out, but which can only be done by the destruction of the wood.
- Augustine Of Hippo
I am a dreamer of words, of written words. I think I am reading; a word stops me. I leave the page. The syllables of the word begin to move around. Stressed accents begin to invert. The word abandons its meaning like an overload which is too heavy and prevents dreaming. Then words take on other meanings as if they had the right to be young. And the words wander away, looking in the nooks and crannies of vocabulary for new company, bad company.
- Gaston Bachelard
Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company.
- Booker T Washington
Bad company is as instructive as licentiousness. One makes up for the loss of one's innocence with the loss of one's prejudices.
- Denis Diderot
So she was on her own, Kate thought, and instilled all the friendly helpfulness she could into her next question. Excuse me, but are you the bad company young Mr. Scott has got into?
- Dorothy Dunnett
Better be alone than in bad company.
- Thomas Fuller
A man by himself is in bad company.
- Eric Hoffer
If you are lonenly when you're alone, you are in bad company
- Jean Paul Sartre
If you're lonely when you're alone, you're in bad company.
- Jean Paul Sartre
It is very seldom that one encounters what would appear to be sheer unadulterated evil in a human face; an evil, I mean, active, deliberate, deadly, dangerous. Folly, heedlessness, vanity, pride, craft, meanness, stupidity - yes. But even Iagos in this world are few, and devilry is as rare as witchcraft. ("Bad Company")
- Walter De La Mare
Bad company corrupts good character.
- Menander
This kid's excited because he's with Bad Company and I'm excited because I'm with Chuck Berrys' son.
- Mick Ralphs
It's funny, when I'm not on the road or doing stuff with Bad Company - or whatever- I've always written songs galore... a lot of stuff people don't even hear.
- Mick Ralphs
If you are lonely when you're alone, you are in bad company.
- Jeanpaul Sartre
It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company.
- George Washington
It is better to be alone than in bad company.
- George Washington
Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.
- George Washington
Its good to live alone than to live in a bad company
- George Washington
- Augustine Of Hippo
I am a dreamer of words, of written words. I think I am reading; a word stops me. I leave the page. The syllables of the word begin to move around. Stressed accents begin to invert. The word abandons its meaning like an overload which is too heavy and prevents dreaming. Then words take on other meanings as if they had the right to be young. And the words wander away, looking in the nooks and crannies of vocabulary for new company, bad company.
- Gaston Bachelard
Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company.
- Booker T Washington
Bad company is as instructive as licentiousness. One makes up for the loss of one's innocence with the loss of one's prejudices.
- Denis Diderot
So she was on her own, Kate thought, and instilled all the friendly helpfulness she could into her next question. Excuse me, but are you the bad company young Mr. Scott has got into?
- Dorothy Dunnett
Better be alone than in bad company.
- Thomas Fuller
A man by himself is in bad company.
- Eric Hoffer
If you are lonenly when you're alone, you are in bad company
- Jean Paul Sartre
If you're lonely when you're alone, you're in bad company.
- Jean Paul Sartre
It is very seldom that one encounters what would appear to be sheer unadulterated evil in a human face; an evil, I mean, active, deliberate, deadly, dangerous. Folly, heedlessness, vanity, pride, craft, meanness, stupidity - yes. But even Iagos in this world are few, and devilry is as rare as witchcraft. ("Bad Company")
- Walter De La Mare
Bad company corrupts good character.
- Menander
This kid's excited because he's with Bad Company and I'm excited because I'm with Chuck Berrys' son.
- Mick Ralphs
It's funny, when I'm not on the road or doing stuff with Bad Company - or whatever- I've always written songs galore... a lot of stuff people don't even hear.
- Mick Ralphs
If you are lonely when you're alone, you are in bad company.
- Jeanpaul Sartre
It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company.
- George Washington
It is better to be alone than in bad company.
- George Washington
Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.
- George Washington
Its good to live alone than to live in a bad company
- George Washington
Comments
Post a Comment