The girl would grow up marked by tragedy and, when she was twenty, would use her own suffering to help alleviate that of others. She would eventually do work of such vital importance that it would have an impact all over the world.
- Paulo Coelho
It's just such a great miracle when things do work, and they work for such a wild variety of crazy reasons.
- Laurie Anderson
What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come.
- Oprah Winfrey
When I do Pilates, or when I do work out, I feel better all day. Yet I still struggle to keep it on my schedule.
- Maria Bello
I didn't do a movie until I was almost 30. I'm grateful for that because it gave me a chance to be an adult in the world and do work in the regional theater that very few people cared about. I loved it and I wanted to do that stuff.
- Annette Bening
I want to do work, but I also want to have a good time.
- Gael Garcia Bernal
What guides me is to do work that's more avant-garde - things that I think are special. You can easily become a celebrity and get caught up in all that blur. I just want to work and surprise myself.
- Adrien Brody
Never despair, but if you do, work on in despair.
- Edmund Burke
As far as I am concerned, I resign from humanity. I no longer want to be, nor can still be, a man. What should I do? Work for a social and political system, make a girl miserable? Hunt for weaknesses in philosophical systems, fight for moral and esthetic ideals? It's all too little. I renounce my humanity even though I may find myself alone. But am I not already alone in this world from which I no longer expect anything?
- Emil Cioran
There is a sense that things, if you keep positive and optimistic about what can be done, do work out.
- Hillary Clinton
I will not do work that isn't done well or right. Stuff happens - things break, contractors don't come through - but I don't want to be responsible for not doing something correctly.
- Genevieve Gorder
I have been going to Italy since 1980, but I always went to do work. I did not live overseas, because I do not like running around with everything I own in a paper bag.
- Bill Dixon
A few years ago in Chicago, I rented an office, and I went there every day. For the most part I do work at home in an ugly room.
- Jeffrey Eugenides
Every good writer I know needs to go into some deep, quiet place to do work that is fully imagined. And what the Internet brings is lots of vulgar data. It is the antithesis of the imagination. It leaves nothing to the imagination.
- Jonathan Franzen
Although teachers do care and do work very, very hard, the institution is psychopathic-it has no conscience. It rings a bell and the young man in the middle of writing a poem must close his notebook and move to a different cell where he must memorize that humans and monkeys derive from a common ancestor.
- John Taylor Gatto
I just like to do work that inspires me, and I don't pay any attention to whether it's a high- or low-budget movie.
- Joseph Gordonlevitt
You want to do work that is remembered, you want to be a part of something that's remembered.
- Anthony Michael Hall
The perks of working in Japan are that you might go for two weeks every three or four months, so you do work an abbreviated schedule. But you really make up for the abbreviated schedule by how hard you have to fight, how much you've got to be in shape.
- Owen Hart
A raised weight can produce work, but in doing so it must necessarily sink from its height, and, when it has fallen as deep as it can fall, its gravity remains as before, but it can no longer do work.
- Hermann Von Helmholtz
I think you don't do work for controversy alone, and whenever you do new work which people don't understand and they say it is done to create controversy.
- M F Husain
It is estimated that raising the retirement age to 70 would cut the shortfall by about 36%. But this proposal has some drawbacks. Women and men who have worked jobs that require manual labor all of their lives may not physically be able to do work until they are 70 years old.
- Steve Israel
And I always like to stress, it's not a quota, not a set-aside, it's not about race, it's about giving opportunities to demonstrate their abilities to do work with the Federal Government.
- Alphonso Jackson
I don't attend an actual school but I'm still following through with high school. I do work with a tutor for about six hours a day. It's hard core but definitely worth it, and it's my main focus now - finishing up high school before I release my new album and apply to college.
- Jojo
You know, it's just tough to get together and do work with somebody.
- Chaka Khan
It's one thing in this business to actually work. 5 percent of the Screen Actors' Guild works. It's another thing to do work that's satisfying and that people are loving.
- Julianna Margulies
The odd thing is, I don't consider what I do work, because it's what I love. But it is also an enormous amount of pressure, and you have to work an enormous amount of hours.
- Maria Menounos
I am in Boston right now, in fact, to do work at the New England Historical Genealogical Library, where I'm trying to finish up tracing my lineage back to the seventeenth century.
- Rick Moody
I think it's a terrible thing to write and not enjoy it. It's a sad thing. But of course a lot of people do work because they need to eat. And we all need to eat, but that's not the only reason to work. You couldn't have paid me not to write.
- Anne Perry
We're working people, and that's what we like to do, work.
- Paul Prudhomme
I just stay focused, and I always think about gymnastics. I am just doing what I always do... working really hard and pushing myself to the maximum and keeping myself motivated.
- Aly Raisman
I'm pretty selective. I generally edit the contact sheets and then do work prints. Because I have my own lab and printers, I can afford the luxury of going through the contact sheets for black-and-white, making up work prints, seeing them big, and honing them down.
- Herb Ritts
The only time I've really been away from my kids to do work was doing Shall We Dance because they both were in camp and it was the first time in twenty years that I haven't been with my kids.
- Susan Sarandon
I've campaigned for people. I've campaigned across the country for people. I have supported people in local elections. I do work with groups and causes. So, I feel like I am a participant and a civically-engaged citizen.
- Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg
The reason I do workshops is so I can learn, and I am fortunate that I've probably gained more from the whole experience of teaching than any one participant has. It is all about asking.
- John Sexton
This is not a skill problem, this is a will problem. Does America have the will to make education a priority? We know the things that work. Why don't we scale up those things that do work.
- Tavis Smiley
I really do work in solitude.
- Donna Tartt
You never know why or when the next job is coming. I actually like that. It's kind of exciting. I don't punch in. I don't have a 9 to 5 job. When you do work you're lucky enough to go to interesting places and meet mostly interesting and talented people, so it's really a great job if you can work.
- Michael Vartan
I do work very hard. I have been very colored by that education. I spent six days a week, seven hours a day training. That will always be the foundation of my work.
- Alicia Vikander
Since I turned 50, I've had the best year of my life and I now throw as much effort into the social side of my life as I do work - more so now than ever before.
- Carol Vorderman
When you enjoy what you do, work becomes play.
- Martin Yan
Most people spend their whole lives looking for the right job. There are others who never get an opportunity to do work that fulfils them.
- Zhang Ziyi
- Paulo Coelho
It's just such a great miracle when things do work, and they work for such a wild variety of crazy reasons.
- Laurie Anderson
What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come.
- Oprah Winfrey
When I do Pilates, or when I do work out, I feel better all day. Yet I still struggle to keep it on my schedule.
- Maria Bello
I didn't do a movie until I was almost 30. I'm grateful for that because it gave me a chance to be an adult in the world and do work in the regional theater that very few people cared about. I loved it and I wanted to do that stuff.
- Annette Bening
I want to do work, but I also want to have a good time.
- Gael Garcia Bernal
What guides me is to do work that's more avant-garde - things that I think are special. You can easily become a celebrity and get caught up in all that blur. I just want to work and surprise myself.
- Adrien Brody
Never despair, but if you do, work on in despair.
- Edmund Burke
As far as I am concerned, I resign from humanity. I no longer want to be, nor can still be, a man. What should I do? Work for a social and political system, make a girl miserable? Hunt for weaknesses in philosophical systems, fight for moral and esthetic ideals? It's all too little. I renounce my humanity even though I may find myself alone. But am I not already alone in this world from which I no longer expect anything?
- Emil Cioran
There is a sense that things, if you keep positive and optimistic about what can be done, do work out.
- Hillary Clinton
I will not do work that isn't done well or right. Stuff happens - things break, contractors don't come through - but I don't want to be responsible for not doing something correctly.
- Genevieve Gorder
I have been going to Italy since 1980, but I always went to do work. I did not live overseas, because I do not like running around with everything I own in a paper bag.
- Bill Dixon
A few years ago in Chicago, I rented an office, and I went there every day. For the most part I do work at home in an ugly room.
- Jeffrey Eugenides
Every good writer I know needs to go into some deep, quiet place to do work that is fully imagined. And what the Internet brings is lots of vulgar data. It is the antithesis of the imagination. It leaves nothing to the imagination.
- Jonathan Franzen
Although teachers do care and do work very, very hard, the institution is psychopathic-it has no conscience. It rings a bell and the young man in the middle of writing a poem must close his notebook and move to a different cell where he must memorize that humans and monkeys derive from a common ancestor.
- John Taylor Gatto
I just like to do work that inspires me, and I don't pay any attention to whether it's a high- or low-budget movie.
- Joseph Gordonlevitt
You want to do work that is remembered, you want to be a part of something that's remembered.
- Anthony Michael Hall
The perks of working in Japan are that you might go for two weeks every three or four months, so you do work an abbreviated schedule. But you really make up for the abbreviated schedule by how hard you have to fight, how much you've got to be in shape.
- Owen Hart
A raised weight can produce work, but in doing so it must necessarily sink from its height, and, when it has fallen as deep as it can fall, its gravity remains as before, but it can no longer do work.
- Hermann Von Helmholtz
I think you don't do work for controversy alone, and whenever you do new work which people don't understand and they say it is done to create controversy.
- M F Husain
It is estimated that raising the retirement age to 70 would cut the shortfall by about 36%. But this proposal has some drawbacks. Women and men who have worked jobs that require manual labor all of their lives may not physically be able to do work until they are 70 years old.
- Steve Israel
And I always like to stress, it's not a quota, not a set-aside, it's not about race, it's about giving opportunities to demonstrate their abilities to do work with the Federal Government.
- Alphonso Jackson
I don't attend an actual school but I'm still following through with high school. I do work with a tutor for about six hours a day. It's hard core but definitely worth it, and it's my main focus now - finishing up high school before I release my new album and apply to college.
- Jojo
You know, it's just tough to get together and do work with somebody.
- Chaka Khan
It's one thing in this business to actually work. 5 percent of the Screen Actors' Guild works. It's another thing to do work that's satisfying and that people are loving.
- Julianna Margulies
The odd thing is, I don't consider what I do work, because it's what I love. But it is also an enormous amount of pressure, and you have to work an enormous amount of hours.
- Maria Menounos
I am in Boston right now, in fact, to do work at the New England Historical Genealogical Library, where I'm trying to finish up tracing my lineage back to the seventeenth century.
- Rick Moody
I think it's a terrible thing to write and not enjoy it. It's a sad thing. But of course a lot of people do work because they need to eat. And we all need to eat, but that's not the only reason to work. You couldn't have paid me not to write.
- Anne Perry
We're working people, and that's what we like to do, work.
- Paul Prudhomme
I just stay focused, and I always think about gymnastics. I am just doing what I always do... working really hard and pushing myself to the maximum and keeping myself motivated.
- Aly Raisman
I'm pretty selective. I generally edit the contact sheets and then do work prints. Because I have my own lab and printers, I can afford the luxury of going through the contact sheets for black-and-white, making up work prints, seeing them big, and honing them down.
- Herb Ritts
The only time I've really been away from my kids to do work was doing Shall We Dance because they both were in camp and it was the first time in twenty years that I haven't been with my kids.
- Susan Sarandon
I've campaigned for people. I've campaigned across the country for people. I have supported people in local elections. I do work with groups and causes. So, I feel like I am a participant and a civically-engaged citizen.
- Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg
The reason I do workshops is so I can learn, and I am fortunate that I've probably gained more from the whole experience of teaching than any one participant has. It is all about asking.
- John Sexton
This is not a skill problem, this is a will problem. Does America have the will to make education a priority? We know the things that work. Why don't we scale up those things that do work.
- Tavis Smiley
I really do work in solitude.
- Donna Tartt
You never know why or when the next job is coming. I actually like that. It's kind of exciting. I don't punch in. I don't have a 9 to 5 job. When you do work you're lucky enough to go to interesting places and meet mostly interesting and talented people, so it's really a great job if you can work.
- Michael Vartan
I do work very hard. I have been very colored by that education. I spent six days a week, seven hours a day training. That will always be the foundation of my work.
- Alicia Vikander
Since I turned 50, I've had the best year of my life and I now throw as much effort into the social side of my life as I do work - more so now than ever before.
- Carol Vorderman
When you enjoy what you do, work becomes play.
- Martin Yan
Most people spend their whole lives looking for the right job. There are others who never get an opportunity to do work that fulfils them.
- Zhang Ziyi
Comments
Post a Comment