Skip to main content

Feels Right Quotes

I just throw it out and see what happens. If it sounds and feels right, then I continue.
- F Murray Abraham

Follow your feelings. If it feels right, move forward. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it.
- Oprah Winfrey

You know how it feels right before a tornado hits? I mean when the sky's still clear, but the wind's starting to cool off and change direction. You know something's coming, but you don't always know what. That's how things feel to me right now. -Zoey Redbird
- P C Cast

I missed my home - like the physicality of my home, I missed my friends and my family mostly and just hanging out and being in your home country - culturally it feels right and that is what I miss.
- Orlando Bloom

Hey, why do pegasi gallop as they fly, anyway?
Blackjack whinnied. Why do humans swing their arms as they walk? I dunno, boss. It just feels right.
- Rick Riordan

Percy: "Hey, why do pegasi gallop as they fly, anyway?"
Blackjack: "Why do humans swing their arms as they walk? I dunno, boss. It just feels right.
- Rick Riordan

Why do you need to gallop while you fly?"
"Why do humans have to sway their arms while they walk? I dunno boss, but it just feels right.
- Rick Riordan

In scoring, I usually start with a sound or group of sounds, searching out what feels right.
- Jim Coleman

Every time I break out of what is expected of me and do what feels right, I feel stronger.
- Simone Elkeles

I approach everything in my life the same way; if it feels right, I know it.
- Kenny G

When I'm with you, I feel a kind of calm I've never felt in my life. I'm tangled up in you and you're tangled up in me and it feels right. Like it was meant to be. I love you, Maddie, and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to say it to you again.
- Rachel Gibson

Just do what feels right.
- Juliana Hatfield

When running to fill a time quota, however, the reverse happens. You can't make that time pass any faster by rushing, so you settle into a pace that feels right to you at the moment. Each minute above a quota is a little victory.
- Joe Henderson

I enjoy the cleaning up - something about the getting of things in order for winter - making the garden secure - a battening down of hatches perhaps... It just feels right.
- David Hobson

And when I stopped doing that and started thinking about what feels natural and what feels right to me and started pleasing myself, then it became good.
- Terrence Howard

There's a reason why stars can only exist in the sky -- they're just rockets of light traveling through space, so it feels right to admire their form from a distance. People, solid and living and breathing together in the same world, are not meant to be surround by that much darkness.
- Katie Kacvinsky

At this point, because we have stayed the same course for so many years, I feel like we are freer to make choices that are motivated by what feels right creatively at a given point in time.
- Mike Mccready

I don't tend to question things that much. If it feels right, I go for it.
- Sarah Mclachlan

I just do what feels right. I think the great thing about getting to do what I do is that you can try out being a different person without having to screw up your life to do it.
- Anna Paquin

I have a hard time with morals. All I know is what feels right, what's more important to me is being honest about who you are. Morals I get a little hung up on.
- Brad Pitt

If it feels right and I'm not going against any energy in myself or the situation, there would be no limit.
- Dana Plato

It feels right. But it's emotional. Saying goodbye to anything you've done that long is hard.
- Angela Ruggiero

Walking with Murphy
through the bone-freezing chill
toward the bus stop,
I start shivering.
And somehow,
when he slips his arm around me
to warm me up,
it feels right.
Righter than anything ever has.
- Sonya Sones

Wrong always feels right." He answered harshly. "It's why hell is full of lost souls who weren't strong enough.
- Juliana Stone

When I'm my own editor, there's very little difference between the first draft and the final. I write what feels right to begin with. I rarely make any major changes.
- Len Wein

Popular posts from this blog

Bass Player Quotes

I always just wanted to be the singer or the bass player in the band. I'd love to have a band, where I was obviously the singer, but where it wasn't me, it wasn't my name. - Bryan Adams In jazz, you listen to what the bass player is doing and what the drummer is doing, what the pianist and the guitarist is doing, and then you play something that compliments that, so you are thinking simultaneously and thinking ahead. - David Amram I can understand why some of these drummers and bass players become cult figures with all of their equipment and the incredible amount of technique they have. But there's very little that I think satisfies you intellectually or emotionally. - Ken Burns Jack Bruce, as soon as I saw him, it changed me. I didn't even know what bass players did until I saw Cream. - Geezer Butler Bass players are always the intellectual kind, but nobody knows it. - Stanley Clarke There are a lot of people who can do it on the guitar and sing at the same t...

Fat Person Quotes

She was convinced that she was anorexic, because every time she looked in the mirror she did indeed see a fat person. - Terry Pratchett I sensed immediately that he'd once been overweight. He moved with a fat person's tiptoey apology. - Jennifer Egan I feel self-conscious calling my cat fat in front of a fat person, considering I'm skinny and inconsiderate. - Jarod Kintz I call myself a FFP: former fat person, and when you're an FFP, you will always see in yourself what people used to bully you for. - Kelly Osbourne Well you know, it's true that as a fat person I run a greater risk of heart disease, diabetes, and a number of other things. But guess what? The amount of that risk is almost infinitessimal! - Daniel Pinkwater