What is grand is necessarily obscure to weak men. That which can be made explicit to the idiot is not worth my care.
- William Blake
What is life when you come to think upon it, but a most excellent, accurately set, infinitely complicated machine for turning fat playful puppies into old mangy blind dogs, and proud war horses into skinny nags, and succulent young boys, to whom the world holds great delights and terrors, into old weak men, with running eyes, who drink ground rhino-horn?
- Isak Dinesen
Only stupid men trying to seem smart need to be with dumb women. Only weak men trying to look strong are attracted to compliant women.
- Orson Scott Card
But there are weak men who can lift cars if their wives are pinned underneath. The brain, Garraty." McVries's voice had dropped to a hoarse whisper. "It isn't man or God. It's something...in the brain.
- Stephen King
Strong women only marry weak men.
- Bette Davis
There is only one reason why men become addicted to drugs - they are weak men. Only strong men are cured, and they cure themselves.
- Martin Henry Fischer
I grew up around strong women; weak men were pickled and salted. The women wouldn't waste time raising a weak boy.
- Robert Jordan
Like all weak men he laid an exaggerated stress on not changing one's mind.
- W Somerset Maugham
This is the man who called the fire department when the toilet backed up, and I'm asking him for help. What was I thinking? Why am I attracted to weak men?
- Christopher Moore
If you ask, do you like strong men or weak men, I'd say, I like who I like.
- Miuccia Prada
Formerly, when religion was strong and science weak, men mistook magic for medicine; now, when science is strong and religion weak, men mistake medicine for magic.
- Thomas Szasz
It is not great men who change the world, but weak men in the hands of a great God.
- Brother Yun
- William Blake
What is life when you come to think upon it, but a most excellent, accurately set, infinitely complicated machine for turning fat playful puppies into old mangy blind dogs, and proud war horses into skinny nags, and succulent young boys, to whom the world holds great delights and terrors, into old weak men, with running eyes, who drink ground rhino-horn?
- Isak Dinesen
Only stupid men trying to seem smart need to be with dumb women. Only weak men trying to look strong are attracted to compliant women.
- Orson Scott Card
But there are weak men who can lift cars if their wives are pinned underneath. The brain, Garraty." McVries's voice had dropped to a hoarse whisper. "It isn't man or God. It's something...in the brain.
- Stephen King
Strong women only marry weak men.
- Bette Davis
There is only one reason why men become addicted to drugs - they are weak men. Only strong men are cured, and they cure themselves.
- Martin Henry Fischer
I grew up around strong women; weak men were pickled and salted. The women wouldn't waste time raising a weak boy.
- Robert Jordan
Like all weak men he laid an exaggerated stress on not changing one's mind.
- W Somerset Maugham
This is the man who called the fire department when the toilet backed up, and I'm asking him for help. What was I thinking? Why am I attracted to weak men?
- Christopher Moore
If you ask, do you like strong men or weak men, I'd say, I like who I like.
- Miuccia Prada
Formerly, when religion was strong and science weak, men mistook magic for medicine; now, when science is strong and religion weak, men mistake medicine for magic.
- Thomas Szasz
It is not great men who change the world, but weak men in the hands of a great God.
- Brother Yun
Comments
Post a Comment