We had a day off here yesterday and I just sat in my room and played.
- Leo Kottke
Now, you tell me, if I have a day off during the baseball season, where do you think I'll spend it? The ballpark. I still love it. Always have, always will.
- Harry Caray
When I ask Plutarch about his absence, he just shakes his head and says, "He couldnt face it."
"Haymitch? Not able to face something? Wanted a day off, more likely," I say.
"I think his actual words were 'I couldn't face it without a bottle,'" says Plutarch.
- Suzanne Collins
Don't expect too much from yourself. What I like to do when I have a day off is make various cookie doughs and freeze them. Then I always have that on hand if I need it.
- Giada De Laurentiis
Sometimes I just wish I had a day off. I really need to clean my room.
- Hilary Duff
As I hope it doesn't come to the point where I need to take a day off. I feel pretty good right now and I'm not resting or saving for any other game.
- Tim Duncan
I'm not worried about that, as I hope it doesn't come to the point where I need to take a day off. I feel pretty good right now and I'm not resting or saving for any other game. I'm just going to play whatever game is in front of me.
- Tim Duncan
A good thing is I've been playing tennis I think every day for the last two months. I really haven't had a day off. I've been doing things that I did used to do.
- Stefan Edberg
I don't do interviews at all when I'm on tour, so this time, on a day off, I'll do that kind of thing a little bit. I don't do big promotion schedules, not when I'm touring.
- Bryan Ferry
I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one. And I'm still fanatical, but now I'm a little less fanatical.
- Bill Gates
If I have a day off, I want to get on a plane and go to Paris! If I have a couple hours off work, I want to run to the market and make a four-course meal. I like to do things that are unexpected.
- Ali Larter
The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off.
- Abe Lemons
Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it's something that it doesn't get a day off.
- Demi Lovato
I will check the internet for at least an hour every morning scanning worldwide news to do with child abuse. So if you're constantly putting yourself in an environment where you're checking up on social economics or homelessness problems, if you keep yourself aware of it, you don't really have a day off.
- Samantha Morton
He [dad] always had some kind of trouble with his leg. He'd have bandages wrapped around it all the time but he'd never go and see a doctor. He'd rather have dropped dead than go to a doctor. He was terrified of them, like a lot of people his age were. And he'd never take a day off work. If he ever stayed at home feeling ill, it was time to call the undertaker.
- Ozzy Osbourne
When you grow up on a dairy farm, cows don't take a day off. So you work every day and my dad always said, 'No one can outwork you.'
- Pat Summitt
I'm jealous of her. Can you be jealous of your mom for being able to handle things? I couldn't take a day off, take a dog to the vet, and cook dinner. That's like three times too much stuff for me to get done in one day. How am I ever going to have my own house?
- Ned Vizzini
There are machines that can get rid of your cellulite, so I want to do that. And my friend has just had a machine that has worked on her neck and tightened the elasticity of the skin. You just need a day off work afterwards, so I'm thinking, why not?
- Carol Vorderman
- Leo Kottke
Now, you tell me, if I have a day off during the baseball season, where do you think I'll spend it? The ballpark. I still love it. Always have, always will.
- Harry Caray
When I ask Plutarch about his absence, he just shakes his head and says, "He couldnt face it."
"Haymitch? Not able to face something? Wanted a day off, more likely," I say.
"I think his actual words were 'I couldn't face it without a bottle,'" says Plutarch.
- Suzanne Collins
Don't expect too much from yourself. What I like to do when I have a day off is make various cookie doughs and freeze them. Then I always have that on hand if I need it.
- Giada De Laurentiis
Sometimes I just wish I had a day off. I really need to clean my room.
- Hilary Duff
As I hope it doesn't come to the point where I need to take a day off. I feel pretty good right now and I'm not resting or saving for any other game.
- Tim Duncan
I'm not worried about that, as I hope it doesn't come to the point where I need to take a day off. I feel pretty good right now and I'm not resting or saving for any other game. I'm just going to play whatever game is in front of me.
- Tim Duncan
A good thing is I've been playing tennis I think every day for the last two months. I really haven't had a day off. I've been doing things that I did used to do.
- Stefan Edberg
I don't do interviews at all when I'm on tour, so this time, on a day off, I'll do that kind of thing a little bit. I don't do big promotion schedules, not when I'm touring.
- Bryan Ferry
I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one. And I'm still fanatical, but now I'm a little less fanatical.
- Bill Gates
If I have a day off, I want to get on a plane and go to Paris! If I have a couple hours off work, I want to run to the market and make a four-course meal. I like to do things that are unexpected.
- Ali Larter
The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off.
- Abe Lemons
Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it's something that it doesn't get a day off.
- Demi Lovato
I will check the internet for at least an hour every morning scanning worldwide news to do with child abuse. So if you're constantly putting yourself in an environment where you're checking up on social economics or homelessness problems, if you keep yourself aware of it, you don't really have a day off.
- Samantha Morton
He [dad] always had some kind of trouble with his leg. He'd have bandages wrapped around it all the time but he'd never go and see a doctor. He'd rather have dropped dead than go to a doctor. He was terrified of them, like a lot of people his age were. And he'd never take a day off work. If he ever stayed at home feeling ill, it was time to call the undertaker.
- Ozzy Osbourne
When you grow up on a dairy farm, cows don't take a day off. So you work every day and my dad always said, 'No one can outwork you.'
- Pat Summitt
I'm jealous of her. Can you be jealous of your mom for being able to handle things? I couldn't take a day off, take a dog to the vet, and cook dinner. That's like three times too much stuff for me to get done in one day. How am I ever going to have my own house?
- Ned Vizzini
There are machines that can get rid of your cellulite, so I want to do that. And my friend has just had a machine that has worked on her neck and tightened the elasticity of the skin. You just need a day off work afterwards, so I'm thinking, why not?
- Carol Vorderman