I'm a strong person, I'm a strong family man, I'm a strong husband and a strong father.
- David Beckham
Surely you ain't weak.
You just can't accept yourself as a strong person.
- Toba Beta
But to admire a strong person
and to live under that strong person's thumb are
two different things.
- George Bernard Shaw
I wasn't going to argue with you. Why ever would you think that? I never argue."
Lucian smiled at her. She was so small, it amazed him she was such a strong person. "Of course you do not argue. What was I thinking? Go to sleep, honey, and allow my poor body to rest."
I'm already asleep. You're the one gabbing.
- Christine Feehan
I'm a strong person, but I'd never resort to violence.
- Kristen Johnston
You have to be a strong person to be in music, especially.
- Christina Milian
I think change is possible, but only for individuals who were never truly gay in the first place and who have a strong personal motivation to recover their heterosexuality.
- Marilyn Vos Savant
Although he assumed she'd naturally submit to him, he obviously believed she was still her own person. A strong person.
- Cherise Sinclair
... People with great passions, people who accomplish great deeds, people who possess strong feelings, even people with great minds and a strong personality, rarely come out of good little boys and girls.
- Lev S Vygotsky
- David Beckham
Surely you ain't weak.
You just can't accept yourself as a strong person.
- Toba Beta
But to admire a strong person
and to live under that strong person's thumb are
two different things.
- George Bernard Shaw
I wasn't going to argue with you. Why ever would you think that? I never argue."
Lucian smiled at her. She was so small, it amazed him she was such a strong person. "Of course you do not argue. What was I thinking? Go to sleep, honey, and allow my poor body to rest."
I'm already asleep. You're the one gabbing.
- Christine Feehan
I'm a strong person, but I'd never resort to violence.
- Kristen Johnston
You have to be a strong person to be in music, especially.
- Christina Milian
I think change is possible, but only for individuals who were never truly gay in the first place and who have a strong personal motivation to recover their heterosexuality.
- Marilyn Vos Savant
Although he assumed she'd naturally submit to him, he obviously believed she was still her own person. A strong person.
- Cherise Sinclair
... People with great passions, people who accomplish great deeds, people who possess strong feelings, even people with great minds and a strong personality, rarely come out of good little boys and girls.
- Lev S Vygotsky
Comments
Post a Comment