Skip to main content

Get The Job Done Quotes

The extra pass and the extra effort on defense always get the job done.
- Kareem Abduljabbar

I like that sense of we're all on the same page and trying to get the job done.
- Peabo Bryson

I mean, you have to be able - you have to have made the commitment within yourself to do whatever it takes to get the job done and to try to inspire other people to do it, because obviously the first rule is you can't do it by yourself.
- James Cameron

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
- George Carlin

Putting down the power right from the whistle would be ugly and brutal, but it would get the job done. He wanted to tell her that, but this was the thing with coaching: you had to step back at exactly the moment you ached to step forward.
- Chris Cleave

The poor never get the job done they are sleepy.
- Martin Luther King Jr

We have work to do, and Tuesday Americans sent Washington a clear message - get the job done.
- Rahm Emanuel

It's a tough time my friends. We need to make sacrifices to ensure our troops have the tools they need in order to get the job done. This budget will help us win the War on Terror.
- Dennis Hastert

On an average day, we allow ourselves the fiction that we own a piece of our workplace. That's part of what it takes to get the job done. Deeper down, we know it's all on loan.
- Mary Schmich

Having a lot of people suddenly depending on me to get the job done was a marvelous motivator. The book and movie deals seemed to flip a switch in my head, and off I went.
- Laura Hillenbrand

The annoying thing about reading is that you can never get the job done.
- Nick Hornby

Again, we saw in Bosnia - we had U.N. peacekeepers tied to trees, being taken hostage. The fact is they don't have the type of deliberate and authoritative rule that I think is needed to get the job done.
- Peter King

I learned to produce whether I wanted to or not. It would be easy to say oh, I have writer's block, oh, I have to wait for my muse. I don't. Chain that muse to your desk and get the job done.
- Barbara Kingsolver

They say that war is death's best friend, but I must offer you a different point of view on that one. To me, war is like the new boss who expects the impossible. He stands over your shoulder repeating one thin, incessantly: 'Get it done, get it done.' So you work harder. You get the job done. The boss, however, does not thank you. He asks for more.
- Markus Zusak

To me, war is like the new boss who expects the impossible. He stands over your shoulder repeating one thing, incessantly: "Get it done, get it done." So you work harder. You get the job done. The boss, however, does not thank you. He asks for more.
- Markus Zusak

Congress should get the job done.
- Jacob Lew

A goodlookin horse is like a goodlookin woman, he said. They're always more trouble than what they're worth. What a man needs is just one that will get the job done.
- Cormac Mccarthy

We must trust our own thinking. Trust where we're going. And get the job done.
- Wilma Mankiller

You cannot be the leader of the free world and sit on the sidelines and tweet and think you're going to get the job done.
- Kevin Mccarthy

It is through states that the American people get the job done every day, often in spite of a deeply flawed bureaucratic federal government.
- Rick Perry

Having a crying baby is inspiration to get the job done quickly.
- Emily Procter

Managers, regardless of salary, should not be allowed to earn or use comp time. They are expected to work as many hours as needed to get the job done - especially at these salary levels.
- Jodi Rell

I think that basketball players should get the job done no matter how it looks on the screen.
- Oscar Robertson

My name is Skippito Friskito. (clap-clap)
I fear not a single bandito. (clap-clap)
My manners are mellow,
I'm sweet like the Jell-o,
I get the job done, yes indeed-o. (clap-clap)
- Judy Schachner

But as coaches, we need to get a little more fire and passion and be more demanding that our guys get the job done. I think players will respond to that, and we'll see.
- Steve Spurrier

Sure, you would lose more bombers without fighters, but, flying in formation, you could get the job done.
- Stuart Symington

Conceit is bragging about yourself. Confidence means you believe you can get the job done.
- Johnny Unitas

There is a difference between conceit and confidence. Conceit is bragging about yourself. Confidence means you believe you can get the job done.
- Johnny Unitas

What's next? The size of my cock?" "Hey, even pencils can get the job doneI've heard the moaning from your room to prove it." Butch and Vishous.
- J R Ward

Listen to me. You have the fashion sense of a park bench and the interpersonal skills of a meat cleaver--"
"Is this supposed to be helping?"
"Let me finish--"
"What's next? The size of my cock?"
"Hey, even pencils can get the job done--I've heard the moaning from your room to prove it.
- J R Ward

We must continue, however, to send a strong message of resolve to the people of Iraq, to our troops, to our coalition partners, and to the rest of the world that we, the United States of America, will stay the course and get the job done.
- John Warner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eye Contact Quotes

If you must eat a banana in public, never make eye contact. - Darynda Jones I hope the two of you will descend from your love bubble long enough to learn something today," he sniped cuttingly and the other kids snickered. Embarrassed, I ducked my head to avoid eye contact with them. "It's all right, sir," Xavier replied. "The bubble's been engineered to allow us to learn from within it. - Alexandra Adornetto The trick is not to make eye contact. They don't charge if you don't make eye contact. - Sarah Addison Allen I'm Emma. I'm here to make you see the meaning of your life. Her exalted words were totally conquered by her dragging tone and lack of eye contact. - Debra Anastasia I glanced at Derek. The boy wonder didn't melt into a pile of goo, although his gaze was glued to Rowena's chest. Avoiding eye contact. Good strategy. - Ilona Andrews So just look mean and don't make eye contact with anyone. (Syn) Gee, hon, you take m

I Did It My Way Quotes

And now, the end is near, And so I face the final curtain. My friend, I'll say it clear, I'll state my case, of which I'm certain. I've lived a life that's full. I've traveled each and every highway; And more, much more than this, I did it my way. - Frank Sinatra You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way. - Johnny Cash Every comedian dreams of hosting 'The Tonight Show' and, for seven months, I got to. I did it my way, with people I love, and I do not regret a second. - Conan Obrien It doesn't matter that I didn't win a trophy because I did it my way and I lived the dream. - Alan Shearer

Into The Wild Quotes

You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. - Alan Alda The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. - Alan Alda And I'm going to tell the truth: I didn't like that Sean Penn movie Into the Wild so much. Yes! I know it was critically acclaimed. I know it won all these awards! It's very sad that a boy is dead and all. But I thought the movie Enchanted, with the singing princess and the chipmunk and the people dancing in Central Park, was cuter. So there! - Meg Cabot Communing with God is communing with our own hearts, our own best selves, not with something foreign and accidental. Saints and devotees have gone into the wilderness to find God; of course they took God with them, and the silence and detachment enabled them to hear the still, small