I'm not a professional politician, I'm a problem solver.
- Carly Fiorina
Instead of putting a Band Aid on your cut finger, why not just amputate at the elbow? See, I'm a problem solver. I should go into politics.
- Jarod Kintz
Rose is undistractable, indefatigable, a problem solver.
Work is her essence, her animating spirit, and the core of her impact on me. Her dedication to it helps make my life possible, connects the two of us in this powerful way.
- Jon Katz
I would have been completely brainwashed by this lopsided and racist view of the world if it weren't for my father. He was a deep thinker and an irrepressible problem solver. He was a Black Socrates, asking why and then spoiling ready-made replies.
- Walter Mosley
Having a Congress with a more diverse educational and professional background would serve the country well. And given the budget challenges facing America today, we might benefit from a few more cold, calculating problem solvers, and fewer courtroom impresarios.
- John Sununu
- Carly Fiorina
Instead of putting a Band Aid on your cut finger, why not just amputate at the elbow? See, I'm a problem solver. I should go into politics.
- Jarod Kintz
Rose is undistractable, indefatigable, a problem solver.
Work is her essence, her animating spirit, and the core of her impact on me. Her dedication to it helps make my life possible, connects the two of us in this powerful way.
- Jon Katz
I would have been completely brainwashed by this lopsided and racist view of the world if it weren't for my father. He was a deep thinker and an irrepressible problem solver. He was a Black Socrates, asking why and then spoiling ready-made replies.
- Walter Mosley
Having a Congress with a more diverse educational and professional background would serve the country well. And given the budget challenges facing America today, we might benefit from a few more cold, calculating problem solvers, and fewer courtroom impresarios.
- John Sununu
Comments
Post a Comment