Xavier: They, whoever they are, shouldn't have control over our lives. I'm not about to lose you. I've been through that before, and I'll do whatever it takes to make sure it doesn't happen again.
- Alexandra Adornetto
But what if your obsession has nothing to do with drugs or thrills or money? What if what you want most in the world is to recapture the way life was a week, a month, a year ago-and you are willing to do whatever it takes?
- Jodi Picoult
Scorpions are quite ruthless, you know. That is why Artemis bid one of them to kill her foe Orion. And as a reward she set the scorpion on up in the sky.
I'm not ruthless. I merely do whatever it takes to achive my goals
That's not ruthless?
- Lisa Kleypas
When you're a guy and meet a girl the first time, you do whatever it takes.
- David Copperfield
Everyone know that you should never wreck your life for a boy, and especially not one that you meet while you're in high school. Seriously, everyone knows it. You never hear someone say, Oh, wow, you're seventeen and you really like him? That's great, you should do whatever it takes to get him, even if it means wrecking your whole like.
- Lauren Barnholdt
Do whatever it takes to convey your essential self.
- Martha Beck
We're on a hunt, Cooper. When you're on a hunt, you do whatever it takes.
- Tamora Pierce
Nearly one in ten Americans are still out of work. And still, the President and Congress are focused on ramming through their health-care bill, whatever it takes, whatever the cost.
- Scott Brown
I'll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it's sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.
- Kobe Bryant
I will never relent in defending America - whatever it takes.
- George W Bush
I mean, you have to be able - you have to have made the commitment within yourself to do whatever it takes to get the job done and to try to inspire other people to do it, because obviously the first rule is you can't do it by yourself.
- James Cameron
Then I know Prim is right, that Snow cannot afford to waste Peeta's life, especially now, while the Mockingjay causes so much havoc. He's killed Cinna already. Destroyed my home. My family, Gale, and even Haymitch are out of his reach. Peeta's all he has left.
"So, what do you think they'll do to him?" I ask.
Prim sound about a thousand years old when she speaks."Whatever it takes to break you.
- Suzanne Collins
Whatever it takes to break you.
- Suzanne Collins
So, what do you think they'll do to him?" I ask.
Prim sounds about a thousand years old when she speaks.
"Whatever it takes to break you.
- Suzanne Collins
I'll travel the sub-zero tundra
I'll brave glaciers and frozen lakes
And that's just the tip of the iceberg
I'll do whatever it takes
To change
- Owl City
I want to talk to the bullied kids of the world. Tell them to hang on, it will get better. Know that an 'Iron Chef,' actors, musicians, artists and all successful people have probably been bullied in their life. And the best part of your life is yet to come. Whatever it takes to live, do it!
- Cat Cora
I paint mostly from real life. It has to start with that. Real people, real street scenes, behind the curtain scenes, live models, paintings, photographs, staged setups, architecture, grids, graphic design. Whatever it takes to make it work.
- Bob Dylan
Reg: Furth's in London. And yes, I know, it's my fault. But as long as I'ver roused the lion, I was going to ask you to speak to him on my behalf.
Alex: You wish me to speak to Furth.
Reg: Well, yes. He's always like you. Just tell him what a noble, upright fellow I am, and how I have always upheld my position with dignity and respect.
Alex: Lie, you mean.
REg: Whatever it takes.
- Suzanne Enoch
Of course there is enough to stir our wonder anywhere; there's enough to love, anywhere, if one is strong enough, if one is diligent enough, if one is perceptive, patient, kind enough -- whatever it takes.
- William H Gass
I prefer to like the people I invest in, but it's not an absolute necessity, as long as they have a good mind and I know they'll do whatever it takes to be successful.
- Lori Greiner
Violence is about the attacker, not the victim. If you weren't there, your attacker would have chosen some other victim. You are all real, good, and valuable people and you are entitled to be safe. And you are allowed to fight back, run, scream, get help or do whatever it takes to be safe.
- Kaje Harper
I opened my eyes and focused on his. "I'd be happier without you," I lied as convincingly as I could. "Too bad." Noah's mouth curved into the half-smile I loved and hated so much, just inches from my navel. My head was foggy. "You're supposed to say, 'All I want is your happiness. I'll do whatever it takes, even if it means being without you.' " "Sorry," Noah said. "I'm just not that big of a person.
- Michelle Hodkin
You're supposed to say, 'All I want is your happiness. I'll do whatever it takes, even if it means being without you.'"
"Sorry," Noah said. "I'm just not that big of a person.
- Michelle Hodkin
Once you get on the playing field it's not about whether you're liked or not liked. All that matters is to play at a high level and do whatever it takes to help your team win. That's what it's about.
- Lebron James
You always want to feel better but I'm good. My thing is once you get to the playoffs, you do whatever it takes. You've got to lay it on the line.
- Brian Jordan
After they killed Uday and Qusay, the focus centered on Saddam: Find him, kill him, capture him, whatever it takes. To me, it was a false sense of security: If we get Saddam, we're going to win this war.
- Janis Karpinski
You and I are meant to be. It's the only thing I'm absolutely sure of. And while I have no idea what to expect, I promise I'll do whatever it takes to find my way back.
- Alyson Noel
Whatever it takes for you to find your freedom, that's what you've lived.
- Byron Katie
I must be willing to give whatever it takes to do good to others. This requires that I be willing to give until it hurts. Otherwise, there is no true love in me, and I bring injustice, not peace, to those around me.
- Mother Teresa
To me the only real star of the movie is the writer. And I work with writers very closely, from outline to first draft and on to the seventh draft, whatever it takes. Then my job is to support the director to make the best movie we can. Some producers try to go past them, but my job is to support them.
- Dino De Laurentiis
If you want to act, you have to devote yourself to it. Send out letters and photos every day, work all the hours under the sun, whatever it takes. If you're not determined, you won't get anywhere.
- Christopher Parker
I wanted to make a point of basing myself at home, being close to my family. I'll never be able to repay Mum and Dad for what they did, but at least they know they'll never have to work another day. I'll do whatever it takes to look after them.
- Rory Mcilroy
We want to be funny. We want to make people laugh... We'll do whatever it takes.
- Colin Mochrie
The quest for self improvement and personal growth is now an integral part of my life. I'm always looking for ways to increase my capacity to grow, develop and achieve more.
And that means, I'm willing to read, observe, listen, discuss, research and do whatever it takes to become a better improved me. I hope you are too.
- Murali Murthy
That's how this world works. To get a lot, you have to at least give a little. You have to make a concentrated effort to let it be known that you'll do whatever it takes to get ahead."
Pause.
My father takes a drink from his beer while I stare at him.
Smirking, continuing, he says, "Once you accept this fact of life, you'll be able to do whatever you want to do and have anything you want to have.
- Jason Myers
Believing you are worthy of love means that you believe I deserve to be treated well - with respect and dignity. I deserve to be cherished and adored by someone. I am worthy of an intimate and fulfilling relationship. I won't settle for less than I deserve. I will do whatever it takes to create that for myself.
- Suze Orman
I'll do whatever it takes to win.
- Terrell Owens
I will do whatever it takes to win a football match.
- Stuart Pearce
Whatever it takes...whatever the cost...
If it's going to better humanity...just do it!
- Timothy Pina
There is only room in the lifeboat of your life for one, and you always choose yourself, and turn your parents into whatever it takes to keep you afloat.
- Anna Quindlen
Whatever it takes to win.
- Pat Riley
With years of experience doing whatever it takes to get to the bottom of each story, I am looking forward to covering the stories in the human dimension and impart the passion and visceral reactions the audience seeks.
- Geraldo Rivera
Whatever it takes to get the image to reach that level is what that photographer needs to do. And for me, I just have such a love of the tactile and sensuous quality of a black and white silver gelatin print.
- John Sexton
All of us want to see the details of any legislative plan if there's going to be a legislative response, but Congress, I believe, is in the mood to do whatever it takes to win this war against terrorism.
- Richard Shelby
I'm a guy that wants the movie to work. So whatever it takes or whatever you got to do - I'm happy to do.
- Joel Silver
Stuckley drew back his sword with evident satisfaction. "She really is your Achilles' heel, isn't she Furey?"
"No." Lorcan said, preparing his own attack. "Not my Achilles' heel.The love of my life. And I'll do whatever it takes to protect her.
- Justin Somper
Ritsu: Please, Onii-san, please write with takoyaki power!
Mitsuru: Yes, sensei! With ikyayaki or takoyaki or whatever it takes! Write quickly, without hesitation! Ah... Um... W-what is takoyaki power?
Ritsu: Well, that is--! When Shigure-niisan eats takoyaki, he transforms into a great warrior...
Shigure: No I don't.
- Natsuki Takaya
I must tell you, to get started today must be very difficult 'cause whatever it takes today is very tough. They have to invest a million dollars in a video just to see if you have a hit record.
- Bobby Vinton
I want people to use Perl. I want to be a positive ingredient of the world and make my American history. So, whatever it takes to give away my software and get it used, that's great.
- Larry Wall
Whatever I can do to win, I'll do it, even if I have to get hit by a pitch, whatever it takes.
- Dontrelle Willis
I personally prefer being a blonde, but whatever it takes for the character.
- Peta Wilson
- Alexandra Adornetto
But what if your obsession has nothing to do with drugs or thrills or money? What if what you want most in the world is to recapture the way life was a week, a month, a year ago-and you are willing to do whatever it takes?
- Jodi Picoult
Scorpions are quite ruthless, you know. That is why Artemis bid one of them to kill her foe Orion. And as a reward she set the scorpion on up in the sky.
I'm not ruthless. I merely do whatever it takes to achive my goals
That's not ruthless?
- Lisa Kleypas
When you're a guy and meet a girl the first time, you do whatever it takes.
- David Copperfield
Everyone know that you should never wreck your life for a boy, and especially not one that you meet while you're in high school. Seriously, everyone knows it. You never hear someone say, Oh, wow, you're seventeen and you really like him? That's great, you should do whatever it takes to get him, even if it means wrecking your whole like.
- Lauren Barnholdt
Do whatever it takes to convey your essential self.
- Martha Beck
We're on a hunt, Cooper. When you're on a hunt, you do whatever it takes.
- Tamora Pierce
Nearly one in ten Americans are still out of work. And still, the President and Congress are focused on ramming through their health-care bill, whatever it takes, whatever the cost.
- Scott Brown
I'll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it's sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.
- Kobe Bryant
I will never relent in defending America - whatever it takes.
- George W Bush
I mean, you have to be able - you have to have made the commitment within yourself to do whatever it takes to get the job done and to try to inspire other people to do it, because obviously the first rule is you can't do it by yourself.
- James Cameron
Then I know Prim is right, that Snow cannot afford to waste Peeta's life, especially now, while the Mockingjay causes so much havoc. He's killed Cinna already. Destroyed my home. My family, Gale, and even Haymitch are out of his reach. Peeta's all he has left.
"So, what do you think they'll do to him?" I ask.
Prim sound about a thousand years old when she speaks."Whatever it takes to break you.
- Suzanne Collins
Whatever it takes to break you.
- Suzanne Collins
So, what do you think they'll do to him?" I ask.
Prim sounds about a thousand years old when she speaks.
"Whatever it takes to break you.
- Suzanne Collins
I'll travel the sub-zero tundra
I'll brave glaciers and frozen lakes
And that's just the tip of the iceberg
I'll do whatever it takes
To change
- Owl City
I want to talk to the bullied kids of the world. Tell them to hang on, it will get better. Know that an 'Iron Chef,' actors, musicians, artists and all successful people have probably been bullied in their life. And the best part of your life is yet to come. Whatever it takes to live, do it!
- Cat Cora
I paint mostly from real life. It has to start with that. Real people, real street scenes, behind the curtain scenes, live models, paintings, photographs, staged setups, architecture, grids, graphic design. Whatever it takes to make it work.
- Bob Dylan
Reg: Furth's in London. And yes, I know, it's my fault. But as long as I'ver roused the lion, I was going to ask you to speak to him on my behalf.
Alex: You wish me to speak to Furth.
Reg: Well, yes. He's always like you. Just tell him what a noble, upright fellow I am, and how I have always upheld my position with dignity and respect.
Alex: Lie, you mean.
REg: Whatever it takes.
- Suzanne Enoch
Of course there is enough to stir our wonder anywhere; there's enough to love, anywhere, if one is strong enough, if one is diligent enough, if one is perceptive, patient, kind enough -- whatever it takes.
- William H Gass
I prefer to like the people I invest in, but it's not an absolute necessity, as long as they have a good mind and I know they'll do whatever it takes to be successful.
- Lori Greiner
Violence is about the attacker, not the victim. If you weren't there, your attacker would have chosen some other victim. You are all real, good, and valuable people and you are entitled to be safe. And you are allowed to fight back, run, scream, get help or do whatever it takes to be safe.
- Kaje Harper
I opened my eyes and focused on his. "I'd be happier without you," I lied as convincingly as I could. "Too bad." Noah's mouth curved into the half-smile I loved and hated so much, just inches from my navel. My head was foggy. "You're supposed to say, 'All I want is your happiness. I'll do whatever it takes, even if it means being without you.' " "Sorry," Noah said. "I'm just not that big of a person.
- Michelle Hodkin
You're supposed to say, 'All I want is your happiness. I'll do whatever it takes, even if it means being without you.'"
"Sorry," Noah said. "I'm just not that big of a person.
- Michelle Hodkin
Once you get on the playing field it's not about whether you're liked or not liked. All that matters is to play at a high level and do whatever it takes to help your team win. That's what it's about.
- Lebron James
You always want to feel better but I'm good. My thing is once you get to the playoffs, you do whatever it takes. You've got to lay it on the line.
- Brian Jordan
After they killed Uday and Qusay, the focus centered on Saddam: Find him, kill him, capture him, whatever it takes. To me, it was a false sense of security: If we get Saddam, we're going to win this war.
- Janis Karpinski
You and I are meant to be. It's the only thing I'm absolutely sure of. And while I have no idea what to expect, I promise I'll do whatever it takes to find my way back.
- Alyson Noel
Whatever it takes for you to find your freedom, that's what you've lived.
- Byron Katie
I must be willing to give whatever it takes to do good to others. This requires that I be willing to give until it hurts. Otherwise, there is no true love in me, and I bring injustice, not peace, to those around me.
- Mother Teresa
To me the only real star of the movie is the writer. And I work with writers very closely, from outline to first draft and on to the seventh draft, whatever it takes. Then my job is to support the director to make the best movie we can. Some producers try to go past them, but my job is to support them.
- Dino De Laurentiis
If you want to act, you have to devote yourself to it. Send out letters and photos every day, work all the hours under the sun, whatever it takes. If you're not determined, you won't get anywhere.
- Christopher Parker
I wanted to make a point of basing myself at home, being close to my family. I'll never be able to repay Mum and Dad for what they did, but at least they know they'll never have to work another day. I'll do whatever it takes to look after them.
- Rory Mcilroy
We want to be funny. We want to make people laugh... We'll do whatever it takes.
- Colin Mochrie
The quest for self improvement and personal growth is now an integral part of my life. I'm always looking for ways to increase my capacity to grow, develop and achieve more.
And that means, I'm willing to read, observe, listen, discuss, research and do whatever it takes to become a better improved me. I hope you are too.
- Murali Murthy
That's how this world works. To get a lot, you have to at least give a little. You have to make a concentrated effort to let it be known that you'll do whatever it takes to get ahead."
Pause.
My father takes a drink from his beer while I stare at him.
Smirking, continuing, he says, "Once you accept this fact of life, you'll be able to do whatever you want to do and have anything you want to have.
- Jason Myers
Believing you are worthy of love means that you believe I deserve to be treated well - with respect and dignity. I deserve to be cherished and adored by someone. I am worthy of an intimate and fulfilling relationship. I won't settle for less than I deserve. I will do whatever it takes to create that for myself.
- Suze Orman
I'll do whatever it takes to win.
- Terrell Owens
I will do whatever it takes to win a football match.
- Stuart Pearce
Whatever it takes...whatever the cost...
If it's going to better humanity...just do it!
- Timothy Pina
There is only room in the lifeboat of your life for one, and you always choose yourself, and turn your parents into whatever it takes to keep you afloat.
- Anna Quindlen
Whatever it takes to win.
- Pat Riley
With years of experience doing whatever it takes to get to the bottom of each story, I am looking forward to covering the stories in the human dimension and impart the passion and visceral reactions the audience seeks.
- Geraldo Rivera
Whatever it takes to get the image to reach that level is what that photographer needs to do. And for me, I just have such a love of the tactile and sensuous quality of a black and white silver gelatin print.
- John Sexton
All of us want to see the details of any legislative plan if there's going to be a legislative response, but Congress, I believe, is in the mood to do whatever it takes to win this war against terrorism.
- Richard Shelby
I'm a guy that wants the movie to work. So whatever it takes or whatever you got to do - I'm happy to do.
- Joel Silver
Stuckley drew back his sword with evident satisfaction. "She really is your Achilles' heel, isn't she Furey?"
"No." Lorcan said, preparing his own attack. "Not my Achilles' heel.The love of my life. And I'll do whatever it takes to protect her.
- Justin Somper
Ritsu: Please, Onii-san, please write with takoyaki power!
Mitsuru: Yes, sensei! With ikyayaki or takoyaki or whatever it takes! Write quickly, without hesitation! Ah... Um... W-what is takoyaki power?
Ritsu: Well, that is--! When Shigure-niisan eats takoyaki, he transforms into a great warrior...
Shigure: No I don't.
- Natsuki Takaya
I must tell you, to get started today must be very difficult 'cause whatever it takes today is very tough. They have to invest a million dollars in a video just to see if you have a hit record.
- Bobby Vinton
I want people to use Perl. I want to be a positive ingredient of the world and make my American history. So, whatever it takes to give away my software and get it used, that's great.
- Larry Wall
Whatever I can do to win, I'll do it, even if I have to get hit by a pitch, whatever it takes.
- Dontrelle Willis
I personally prefer being a blonde, but whatever it takes for the character.
- Peta Wilson
Comments
Post a Comment