This isn't just about today, this about generations to come. And you've got a chance to be the greatest conservation President since Theodore Roosevelt, and I think he's done it.
- Bruce Babbitt
I guess it's wrong always to be worrying about tomorrow. Maybe we should think about today..."
"No, that's giving up... I'm still hpoing that yesterday will get better.
- Charles M Schulz
let me forget about today until tomorrow
- Bob Dylan
Then take me disappearin' through the smoke rings of my mind,
Down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves,
The haunted, frightened trees, out to the windy beach,
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free,
Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands,
With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves,
Let me forget about today until tomorrow.
- Bob Dylan
All I'm thinking about today is cleaning my bathroom.
- Linda Fiorentino
I don't know where the stock market is going, but I will say this, that if it continues higher, this will do more to stimulate the economy than anything we've been talking about today or anything anybody else was talking about.
- Alan Greenspan
That's another thing about today's stars that makes me glad that I'm not doing it any more. The stars come with ten people all around them. I don't know how you ever make any personal contact with them.
- Julie Harris
I don't think about time. You're here when you're here. I think about today, staying in tune.
- John Lee Hooker
Is there nothing to sing about to-day? Then borrow a song from tomorrow; sing of
what is yet to be. Is this world dreary? Then think of the next.
- Charles Spurgeon
It's not always about tomorrow and the day after thatwhat we achieve over the years and how we leave the world. Sometimes it's about today.
- Carrie Ryan
Sometimes life isn't about the end. It's not always about tomorrow and the day after that-what we achieve over the years and how we leave the world. Sometimes it's about today...Any of us could die tomorrow regardless of the horde. We could get sick or be injured or anything else. That's the risk we take waking up each morning and stepping outside.
- Carrie Ryan
- Bruce Babbitt
I guess it's wrong always to be worrying about tomorrow. Maybe we should think about today..."
"No, that's giving up... I'm still hpoing that yesterday will get better.
- Charles M Schulz
let me forget about today until tomorrow
- Bob Dylan
Then take me disappearin' through the smoke rings of my mind,
Down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves,
The haunted, frightened trees, out to the windy beach,
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free,
Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands,
With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves,
Let me forget about today until tomorrow.
- Bob Dylan
All I'm thinking about today is cleaning my bathroom.
- Linda Fiorentino
I don't know where the stock market is going, but I will say this, that if it continues higher, this will do more to stimulate the economy than anything we've been talking about today or anything anybody else was talking about.
- Alan Greenspan
That's another thing about today's stars that makes me glad that I'm not doing it any more. The stars come with ten people all around them. I don't know how you ever make any personal contact with them.
- Julie Harris
I don't think about time. You're here when you're here. I think about today, staying in tune.
- John Lee Hooker
Is there nothing to sing about to-day? Then borrow a song from tomorrow; sing of
what is yet to be. Is this world dreary? Then think of the next.
- Charles Spurgeon
It's not always about tomorrow and the day after thatwhat we achieve over the years and how we leave the world. Sometimes it's about today.
- Carrie Ryan
Sometimes life isn't about the end. It's not always about tomorrow and the day after that-what we achieve over the years and how we leave the world. Sometimes it's about today...Any of us could die tomorrow regardless of the horde. We could get sick or be injured or anything else. That's the risk we take waking up each morning and stepping outside.
- Carrie Ryan
Comments
Post a Comment