We read to learn and to grow, to laugh, to be motivated, and to understand things we've never been exposed to. We read for strength to help us when we feel broken, discouraged or afraid. We read to find hope. We read because we're not just made up of skin and bones, and a deep need for chocolate, but we're also made up of words, words which describe our thoughts and what's hidden in our hearts.
- Joan Bauer
I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
- Dalai Lama
We find hope in a hostile place when we focus on the goodness of God as revealed in His promises. In other words, hope and security come when we - like the Israelites - acknowledge God's love for us.
- Elizabeth George
The world's bumper sticker reads: Life sucks, and then you die. Perhaps Christian bumper stickers should read: Life sucks, but then you find hope and you can't wait to die.
- Ted Dekker
When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.
- Malcolm Forbes
I try to find hope in struggle and resistance in small places as much as I can.
- Danny Glover
...what good would it
do to
shutter your windows, never
dream of rainbows or find hope
in promises? Why choose to
walk away
rather than hold your ground
and fight for love?
- Ellen Hopkins
I find peace when I'm confused, I find hope when I'm let down, not in me but in you.
- Switchfoot
- Joan Bauer
I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
- Dalai Lama
We find hope in a hostile place when we focus on the goodness of God as revealed in His promises. In other words, hope and security come when we - like the Israelites - acknowledge God's love for us.
- Elizabeth George
The world's bumper sticker reads: Life sucks, and then you die. Perhaps Christian bumper stickers should read: Life sucks, but then you find hope and you can't wait to die.
- Ted Dekker
When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.
- Malcolm Forbes
I try to find hope in struggle and resistance in small places as much as I can.
- Danny Glover
...what good would it
do to
shutter your windows, never
dream of rainbows or find hope
in promises? Why choose to
walk away
rather than hold your ground
and fight for love?
- Ellen Hopkins
I find peace when I'm confused, I find hope when I'm let down, not in me but in you.
- Switchfoot