While we're waiting for a cab I'll give you your lesson for today. Don't listen to what your teachers tell ya, you know. Don't pay attention. Just, just see what they look like and that's how you'll know what life is really gonna be like.
- Woody Allen
Life is full of many unpredictable changes... Let go of chaos yesterday; cheerfully live for today, and look forward to tomorrow with greater possibilities... It's our imperfections that make us perfect in our own unique ways
- Oprah Winfrey
The key is this: Meet today's problems with today's strength. Don't start tackling tomorrow's problems until tomorrow. You do not have tomorrow's strength yet. You simply have enough for today.
- Max Lucado
Lord Jesus, don't let me lie when I say that I love you...and protect me, for today I could betray you.
- Saint Augustine Of Hippo
I love those who do not know how to live for today.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
It is difficult, if not impossible, to argue that laws written in the 1970s are adequate for today's intelligence challenges.
- Bob Barr
Individual investors have become far more powerful than anyone gives them credit for. Today, 85 million Americans invest in stocks. Collectively, that kind of buying and selling power can move markets.
- Maria Bartiromo
But I don't write about sex for today's teenagers. Or Doc Martens boots either. I'm more interested in exploring how exactly the world is run, which doesn't really change that much from one generation to another.
- Nina Bawden
Learn from yesterday, live for today, look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon.
- Charles M Schulz
Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
- Melody Beattie
The trouble for today's footballers is they have too many distractions. We used to get our old players coming to watch training with football magazines in their hands. Now, more often than not, they are checking the share prices.
- Franz Beckenbauer
It is to be hoped the time will come, thank God, in some circles it already has, when language is best used where it is most efficiently abused. Since we cannot dismiss it all at once, at least we do not want to leave anything undone that may contribute to its disrepute. To drill one hole after another into it until that which lurks behind, be it something or nothing, starts seeping through - I cannot imagine a higher goal for today's writer.
- Samuel Beckett
drill one hole after another into [language] until that which lurks behind, be it something or nothing, starts seeping through I cannot imagine a higher goal for today's writer.
- Samuel Beckett
Competition has been shown to be useful up to a certain point and no further, but cooperation, which is the thing we must strive for today, begins where competition leaves off.
- Franklin D Roosevelt
The words of wisdom for today:
Do not read anything that sucks!
- Toba Beta
The way to misuse our possessions is to use them as an insurance against the morrow. Anxiety is always directed to the morrow, whereas goods are in the strictest sense meant to be used only for to-day.
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today and Hope for Tomorrow.
- Albert Einstein
The men and women of today's VA are dedicated to caring for today's veterans and stand ready to provide for our servicemembers who now defend our freedoms and our way of life.
- Steve Buyer
Never put off for tomorrow what is meant for today...tomorrow may never come.
- C J Candel
As we peer into society's future, we -- you and I, and our government -- must avoid the impulse to live only for today, plundering for our own ease and convenience the precious resources of tomorrow. We cannot mortgage the material assets of our grandchildren without risking the loss also of their political and spiritual heritage. We want democracy to survive for all generations to come, not to become the insolvent phantom of tomorrow.
- Dwight D Eisenhower
We'll wake up every day and we'll tell ourselves, Live for today, you retarded little shit. The end is near.
- Joey Comeau
Live for today, you retarded little shit. The end is near.
- Joey Comeau
If anything is certain, it is that change is certain. The world we are planning for today will not exist in this form tomorrow.
- Phil Crosby
If I were to live for tomorrow, I would have lived fullest for today.
- Santosh Kalwar
My schedule for today lists a six-hour self-accusatory depression.
- Philip K Dick
Plan your work for today and every day, then work your plan.
- Margaret Thatcher
You must not look in that mirror at your doughy legs and flat feet, for today is about dreams and illusions, and unfiltered natural daylight is the enemy of dreams.
- Tina Fey
I'll be getting you for this,' Halt had told him as he dabbed the diguisting mixture on the worst of the cuts. 'That soot is filthy. I'll probably come down with half a dozen infections.'
Probably,' Horace had replied, distracted by his task. 'But we'll only need you for today.'
Which was not a very comforting thought for Halt.
- John Flanagan
If you forget everything else about me, please remember this. I walked down that street and I never looked back and I love you. I love you. I love you so much that I shall hate you for ever for today.
- John Fowles
It must take account of what it decrees for today in order that today may not paralyze tomorrow.
- Felix Frankfurter
So that's the dissenter's hope: that they are writing not for today but for tomorrow.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Commitment means losing yourself to gain something temporary. Nothing lasts. Not looks. Not love. I'm living large and living for today because there might not be a tomorrow.
- Ellen Hopkins
Folks, this is perfect weather for today's game. Not a breath of air.
- Curt Gowdy
therefore i live for today-
certain of finding at sunrise
guidance and strength for the way.
power for each moment of weakness,
hope for each moment of pain,
comfort for every sorrow,
sunshine and joy after rain!
- Billy Graham
I tried to smile back, but I was trying not to stare at the ribbon of skin that was showing beneath his T-shirt as he bent over. As usual, my mouth went a little dry and my breathing sped up, and that weird, almost sad feeling settled in my stomach. I never thought I'd be glad to hear Vandy's braying voice, but when she shouted, 'All right! That's it for today!' I could have kissed her.
Well, on second thought, no. Maybe a firm handshake.
- Rachel Hawkins
I plant a lot of trees. I am a great believer in planting things for future generations. I loathe the now culture where you just live for today.
- Penelope Keith
In order to do a musical now, a style must be developed that works for today's audience.
- Randal Kleiser
You had better live your best and act your best and think your best today; for today is the sure preparation for tomorrow and all the other tomorrows that follow.
- Harriet Martineau
We need to strengthen and save Social Security for today's workers. If we don't act now, this system, born out of the New Deal, will become a bad deal.
- Mitch Mcconnell
Our goal has been to stay true to what people most love about the original Pirates! while upgrading, enhancing, and in some cases, re-inventing the game to make it a great experience for today's gamers.
- Sid Meier
Libraries are the future of reading. When the economy is down, we need to make it easier for people to buy and read books for free, not harder. It is stupid to sacrifice tomorrow's book buyers for today's dollars, especially when it's obvious that the source in question doesn't have any more dollars to give you.
- Courtney Milan
I have worked closely with many of our county commissioners, mayors, local transportation officials, and others to determine project needs in the 18th District, and they deserve a great deal of thanks for today's victory on the House floor.
- Bob Ney
For today...Do all you can, be all you can be to help better brighten the hearts of humanity!
- Timothy Pina
Just For Today...Take a vow to do something that will help inspire & empower others which will help lead our world to a brighten humanity
- Timothy Pina
For today...Be kind to those in despair.
Your words, thoughts and prayers can be the difference between one's life or demise
- Timothy Pina
I served at a time when we had a strong economy, when we had deficits that we would die for today. I was able to propose a balanced budget, not over ten years, but over five years. I'm proud of that record.
- Rob Portman
For all their scare tactics, President Obama and Democrats have no plan whatsoever to preserve Medicare for future generations - or protect it for today's seniors and those nearing retirement. They did, however, cut Medicare by $700 billion to bankroll Obamacare.
- Reince Priebus
People say I pay too much attention to the look of a movie but for God's sake, I'm not producing a Radio 4 Play for Today, I'm making a movie that people are going to look at.
- Ridley Scott
Despite the state of denial exhibited by most Democrats, Americans all across the nation acknowledge that changes are necessary to preserve Social Security for today's younger workers.
- Jim Sensenbrenner
The only peace that can be made with a dictator is once that must be based on deterrence. For today, the dictator may be your friend, but tomorrow he will need you as an enemy.
- Natan Sharansky
I know of no serious proposals that would change the way Social Security operates for today's seniors.
- Mac Thornberry
- Woody Allen
Life is full of many unpredictable changes... Let go of chaos yesterday; cheerfully live for today, and look forward to tomorrow with greater possibilities... It's our imperfections that make us perfect in our own unique ways
- Oprah Winfrey
The key is this: Meet today's problems with today's strength. Don't start tackling tomorrow's problems until tomorrow. You do not have tomorrow's strength yet. You simply have enough for today.
- Max Lucado
Lord Jesus, don't let me lie when I say that I love you...and protect me, for today I could betray you.
- Saint Augustine Of Hippo
I love those who do not know how to live for today.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
It is difficult, if not impossible, to argue that laws written in the 1970s are adequate for today's intelligence challenges.
- Bob Barr
Individual investors have become far more powerful than anyone gives them credit for. Today, 85 million Americans invest in stocks. Collectively, that kind of buying and selling power can move markets.
- Maria Bartiromo
But I don't write about sex for today's teenagers. Or Doc Martens boots either. I'm more interested in exploring how exactly the world is run, which doesn't really change that much from one generation to another.
- Nina Bawden
Learn from yesterday, live for today, look to tomorrow, rest this afternoon.
- Charles M Schulz
Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
- Melody Beattie
The trouble for today's footballers is they have too many distractions. We used to get our old players coming to watch training with football magazines in their hands. Now, more often than not, they are checking the share prices.
- Franz Beckenbauer
It is to be hoped the time will come, thank God, in some circles it already has, when language is best used where it is most efficiently abused. Since we cannot dismiss it all at once, at least we do not want to leave anything undone that may contribute to its disrepute. To drill one hole after another into it until that which lurks behind, be it something or nothing, starts seeping through - I cannot imagine a higher goal for today's writer.
- Samuel Beckett
drill one hole after another into [language] until that which lurks behind, be it something or nothing, starts seeping through I cannot imagine a higher goal for today's writer.
- Samuel Beckett
Competition has been shown to be useful up to a certain point and no further, but cooperation, which is the thing we must strive for today, begins where competition leaves off.
- Franklin D Roosevelt
The words of wisdom for today:
Do not read anything that sucks!
- Toba Beta
The way to misuse our possessions is to use them as an insurance against the morrow. Anxiety is always directed to the morrow, whereas goods are in the strictest sense meant to be used only for to-day.
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today and Hope for Tomorrow.
- Albert Einstein
The men and women of today's VA are dedicated to caring for today's veterans and stand ready to provide for our servicemembers who now defend our freedoms and our way of life.
- Steve Buyer
Never put off for tomorrow what is meant for today...tomorrow may never come.
- C J Candel
As we peer into society's future, we -- you and I, and our government -- must avoid the impulse to live only for today, plundering for our own ease and convenience the precious resources of tomorrow. We cannot mortgage the material assets of our grandchildren without risking the loss also of their political and spiritual heritage. We want democracy to survive for all generations to come, not to become the insolvent phantom of tomorrow.
- Dwight D Eisenhower
We'll wake up every day and we'll tell ourselves, Live for today, you retarded little shit. The end is near.
- Joey Comeau
Live for today, you retarded little shit. The end is near.
- Joey Comeau
If anything is certain, it is that change is certain. The world we are planning for today will not exist in this form tomorrow.
- Phil Crosby
If I were to live for tomorrow, I would have lived fullest for today.
- Santosh Kalwar
My schedule for today lists a six-hour self-accusatory depression.
- Philip K Dick
Plan your work for today and every day, then work your plan.
- Margaret Thatcher
You must not look in that mirror at your doughy legs and flat feet, for today is about dreams and illusions, and unfiltered natural daylight is the enemy of dreams.
- Tina Fey
I'll be getting you for this,' Halt had told him as he dabbed the diguisting mixture on the worst of the cuts. 'That soot is filthy. I'll probably come down with half a dozen infections.'
Probably,' Horace had replied, distracted by his task. 'But we'll only need you for today.'
Which was not a very comforting thought for Halt.
- John Flanagan
If you forget everything else about me, please remember this. I walked down that street and I never looked back and I love you. I love you. I love you so much that I shall hate you for ever for today.
- John Fowles
It must take account of what it decrees for today in order that today may not paralyze tomorrow.
- Felix Frankfurter
So that's the dissenter's hope: that they are writing not for today but for tomorrow.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Commitment means losing yourself to gain something temporary. Nothing lasts. Not looks. Not love. I'm living large and living for today because there might not be a tomorrow.
- Ellen Hopkins
Folks, this is perfect weather for today's game. Not a breath of air.
- Curt Gowdy
therefore i live for today-
certain of finding at sunrise
guidance and strength for the way.
power for each moment of weakness,
hope for each moment of pain,
comfort for every sorrow,
sunshine and joy after rain!
- Billy Graham
I tried to smile back, but I was trying not to stare at the ribbon of skin that was showing beneath his T-shirt as he bent over. As usual, my mouth went a little dry and my breathing sped up, and that weird, almost sad feeling settled in my stomach. I never thought I'd be glad to hear Vandy's braying voice, but when she shouted, 'All right! That's it for today!' I could have kissed her.
Well, on second thought, no. Maybe a firm handshake.
- Rachel Hawkins
I plant a lot of trees. I am a great believer in planting things for future generations. I loathe the now culture where you just live for today.
- Penelope Keith
In order to do a musical now, a style must be developed that works for today's audience.
- Randal Kleiser
You had better live your best and act your best and think your best today; for today is the sure preparation for tomorrow and all the other tomorrows that follow.
- Harriet Martineau
We need to strengthen and save Social Security for today's workers. If we don't act now, this system, born out of the New Deal, will become a bad deal.
- Mitch Mcconnell
Our goal has been to stay true to what people most love about the original Pirates! while upgrading, enhancing, and in some cases, re-inventing the game to make it a great experience for today's gamers.
- Sid Meier
Libraries are the future of reading. When the economy is down, we need to make it easier for people to buy and read books for free, not harder. It is stupid to sacrifice tomorrow's book buyers for today's dollars, especially when it's obvious that the source in question doesn't have any more dollars to give you.
- Courtney Milan
I have worked closely with many of our county commissioners, mayors, local transportation officials, and others to determine project needs in the 18th District, and they deserve a great deal of thanks for today's victory on the House floor.
- Bob Ney
For today...Do all you can, be all you can be to help better brighten the hearts of humanity!
- Timothy Pina
Just For Today...Take a vow to do something that will help inspire & empower others which will help lead our world to a brighten humanity
- Timothy Pina
For today...Be kind to those in despair.
Your words, thoughts and prayers can be the difference between one's life or demise
- Timothy Pina
I served at a time when we had a strong economy, when we had deficits that we would die for today. I was able to propose a balanced budget, not over ten years, but over five years. I'm proud of that record.
- Rob Portman
For all their scare tactics, President Obama and Democrats have no plan whatsoever to preserve Medicare for future generations - or protect it for today's seniors and those nearing retirement. They did, however, cut Medicare by $700 billion to bankroll Obamacare.
- Reince Priebus
People say I pay too much attention to the look of a movie but for God's sake, I'm not producing a Radio 4 Play for Today, I'm making a movie that people are going to look at.
- Ridley Scott
Despite the state of denial exhibited by most Democrats, Americans all across the nation acknowledge that changes are necessary to preserve Social Security for today's younger workers.
- Jim Sensenbrenner
The only peace that can be made with a dictator is once that must be based on deterrence. For today, the dictator may be your friend, but tomorrow he will need you as an enemy.
- Natan Sharansky
I know of no serious proposals that would change the way Social Security operates for today's seniors.
- Mac Thornberry
Comments
Post a Comment