The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.
- Thomas Jefferson
The kitchen really is the castle itself. This is where we spend our happiest moments and where we find the joy of being a family.
- Mario Batali
Probably one of the happiest moments, outside the birth of all of my kids, was the first time we won an Emmy, that the show won an Emmy. That was a big night.
- Dick Van Dyke
If you love yourself the most at your happiest moments, there is no reason not to be fond of who you are in the dark.
- Ashly Lorenzana
I had fought my feelings, guarded them, and bottled them up. I had experienced the happiest moments of my life while at Eastern, all of them with Travis. Fighting, laughing, loving or crying, if it was with him, I was where I wanted to be.
- Jamie Mcguire
Poetry is the record of the best and happiest moments of the happiest and best minds.
- Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Thomas Jefferson
The kitchen really is the castle itself. This is where we spend our happiest moments and where we find the joy of being a family.
- Mario Batali
Probably one of the happiest moments, outside the birth of all of my kids, was the first time we won an Emmy, that the show won an Emmy. That was a big night.
- Dick Van Dyke
If you love yourself the most at your happiest moments, there is no reason not to be fond of who you are in the dark.
- Ashly Lorenzana
I had fought my feelings, guarded them, and bottled them up. I had experienced the happiest moments of my life while at Eastern, all of them with Travis. Fighting, laughing, loving or crying, if it was with him, I was where I wanted to be.
- Jamie Mcguire
Poetry is the record of the best and happiest moments of the happiest and best minds.
- Percy Bysshe Shelley
Comments
Post a Comment