I feel pretty confident in my own ability.
- Gerry Beckley
Listen. I may not be much, but I'm all I've got. Maybe you need a magnifying glass to find my face in my high school graduation photo. Maybe I haven't got any family or friends. Yes, yes, I know all that. But, strange as it might seem, I'm not entirely dissatisfied with life... I feel pretty much at home with what I am. I don't want to go anywhere. I don't want any unicorns behind fences.
- Haruki Murakami
I feel pretty good when I get out of bed in the morning. I don't feel all beat up, which is nice.
- Drew Bledsoe
As I hope it doesn't come to the point where I need to take a day off. I feel pretty good right now and I'm not resting or saving for any other game.
- Tim Duncan
I'm not worried about that, as I hope it doesn't come to the point where I need to take a day off. I feel pretty good right now and I'm not resting or saving for any other game. I'm just going to play whatever game is in front of me.
- Tim Duncan
I feel pretty comfortable in a lot of different musical styles. I like rhythm, and I like melody and so forth.
- Colin Hay
In certain ways I still feel like I'm finding my way. I feel pretty comfortable playing acoustic guitar and singing, but then I feel pretty good sitting on a reggae groove as well.
- Colin Hay
I always quit at three when my kids come home from school so I feel pretty spoiled.
- Alice Hoffman
As you get older you learn some balance and mediation in your life - that's where I am right now. I feel pretty comfortable about things.
- Christian Slater
Speaker Newt Gingrich has appointed a task force, which I'm on, and over the next couple months the task force is going to try to come up with legislation that does what we're all trying to do. I feel pretty good about the members that are on the task force.
- Charlie Norwood
It's us against them, three against countless thousands. But for some reason, and even though it's absurd, at that moment I feel pretty damn good about our odds.
- Lauren Oliver
I feel pretty good. My body actually looks like an old banana, but it's fine.
- Mike Piazza
The only place I am recognized all the time is in L.A. and otherwise, it's only about once a day. I feel pretty anonymous.
- Natalie Portman
Usually, there's nothing being thrown toward the stage or at me. Then I feel pretty good about it.
- Wanda Sykes
I consider everything that happened to be precious moments of my life.
The pain.
The suffering.
The fun...
And I am here right now, because everyone was there for me.
I couldn't have accomplished anything by standing still, without anybody's help.
I treasure every moment I have spent here.
Unlucky?
I feel pretty lucky.
This is my resolve.
-Sawada Tsunayoshi-
- Sawada Tsunayoshi
- Gerry Beckley
Listen. I may not be much, but I'm all I've got. Maybe you need a magnifying glass to find my face in my high school graduation photo. Maybe I haven't got any family or friends. Yes, yes, I know all that. But, strange as it might seem, I'm not entirely dissatisfied with life... I feel pretty much at home with what I am. I don't want to go anywhere. I don't want any unicorns behind fences.
- Haruki Murakami
I feel pretty good when I get out of bed in the morning. I don't feel all beat up, which is nice.
- Drew Bledsoe
As I hope it doesn't come to the point where I need to take a day off. I feel pretty good right now and I'm not resting or saving for any other game.
- Tim Duncan
I'm not worried about that, as I hope it doesn't come to the point where I need to take a day off. I feel pretty good right now and I'm not resting or saving for any other game. I'm just going to play whatever game is in front of me.
- Tim Duncan
I feel pretty comfortable in a lot of different musical styles. I like rhythm, and I like melody and so forth.
- Colin Hay
In certain ways I still feel like I'm finding my way. I feel pretty comfortable playing acoustic guitar and singing, but then I feel pretty good sitting on a reggae groove as well.
- Colin Hay
I always quit at three when my kids come home from school so I feel pretty spoiled.
- Alice Hoffman
As you get older you learn some balance and mediation in your life - that's where I am right now. I feel pretty comfortable about things.
- Christian Slater
Speaker Newt Gingrich has appointed a task force, which I'm on, and over the next couple months the task force is going to try to come up with legislation that does what we're all trying to do. I feel pretty good about the members that are on the task force.
- Charlie Norwood
It's us against them, three against countless thousands. But for some reason, and even though it's absurd, at that moment I feel pretty damn good about our odds.
- Lauren Oliver
I feel pretty good. My body actually looks like an old banana, but it's fine.
- Mike Piazza
The only place I am recognized all the time is in L.A. and otherwise, it's only about once a day. I feel pretty anonymous.
- Natalie Portman
Usually, there's nothing being thrown toward the stage or at me. Then I feel pretty good about it.
- Wanda Sykes
I consider everything that happened to be precious moments of my life.
The pain.
The suffering.
The fun...
And I am here right now, because everyone was there for me.
I couldn't have accomplished anything by standing still, without anybody's help.
I treasure every moment I have spent here.
Unlucky?
I feel pretty lucky.
This is my resolve.
-Sawada Tsunayoshi-
- Sawada Tsunayoshi
Comments
Post a Comment