I have faith in faith. God is there, whether we have faith or not, so why not have faith in him?
- Valerie Bertinelli
I have faith that God will show you the answer. But you have to understand that sometimes it takes a while to be able to recognize what God wants you to do. That's how it often is. God's voice is usually nothing more than a whisper, and you have to listen very carefully to hear it. But other times, in those rarest of moments, the answer is obvious and rings as loud as a church bell.
- Nicholas Sparks
God's got something for me. I have faith it'll be OK.
- Chubby Checker
NINA:...what's important is...the ability to endure. To be able to bear one's cross and have faith. I have faith, and it's not so painful now, and when I think of my vocation, I'm not afraid of life.
- Anton Chekhov
I have faith in my imperfections!
- Dana Delany
The figure is still the only thing I have faith in in terms of how much emotion it's charged with and how much subject matter is there.
- Jim Dine
I have faith in the United States and our ability to make good decisions based on the facts.
- Al Gore
I have faith in the justice system, and what will happen will happen. I'm just trying to do the right thing.
- Tracey Gold
I have lots of faith," the fallen angel said as he crouched down and coaxed the dog closer. "I have faith that this is a bad idea. She's not going to belive you. She's going to think we're nuts. She's going to call the police unless she has a record, and if she does she'll run away.
- Kim Harrison
I'd be lying if I said I had confidence in every choice I've made, that I have faith in every film I do on every shot.
- Ethan Hawke
And I have faith that you'll make a wonderful head of the Council someday, Sophie.
Yeah, except for that whole sleeping with the enemy part, I thought. Wait, not that I would actually be sleeping with...I mean, it's a metaphor. There would only be metaphorical sleeping.
- Rachel Hawkins
I will go wherever the truth leads me. It is secular scholarship, Rebbe; it is not the scholarship of tradition. In secular scholarship there are no boundaries and no permanently fixed views.
Lurie, if the Torah cannot go out into your world of scholarship and return stronger, then we are all fools and charlatans. I have faith in the Torah. I am not afraid of truth.
- Chaim Potok
I am convinced we shall succeed. I have faith in this country, because I have faith in its people.
- Horst Koehler
I do not want to die... until I have faithfully made the most of my talent and cultivated the seed that was placed in me until the last small twig has grown.
- Kathe Kollwitz
I have faith in the market when we get the rules right.
- Kenneth Lay
To those humans in whom I have faith; I wish suffering, being forsaken, sickness, maltreatment, humiliation. I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, and the misery of the vanquished. I have no pity for them because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or notthat one endures'... Remember, the passion for destruction is also a creative passion.
- Richard Linklater
First, I prepare. Then I have faith.
- Joe Namath
I have faith the men and women of the Coast Guard will immediately rise to the challenge and see the people hit by Katrina through until the storm has truly calmed.
- Dave Reichert
You darkness, that I come from,
I love you more than all the fires
that fence in the world,
for the fire makes
a circle of light for everyone,
and then no one outside learns of you.
But the darkness pulls in everything:
shapes and fires, animals and myself,
how easily it gathers them! -
powers and people -
and it is possible a great energy
is moving near me.
I have faith in nights.
- Rainer Maria Rilke
I have no word of yours to assure me that our brief friendship held for you the same significance it held for me, but I must go on believing so. Every hope of the future is meaningless unless I have faith that you and I will share it together.
- Elizabeth George Speare
I never search for a reason why - I have faith in the Lord's purpose.
- Willie Stargell
I was very, very religious. And of course I wrote about it in 'Night.' I questioned God's silence. So I questioned. I don't have an answer for that. Does it mean that I stopped having faith? No. I have faith, but I question it.
- Elie Wiesel
- Valerie Bertinelli
I have faith that God will show you the answer. But you have to understand that sometimes it takes a while to be able to recognize what God wants you to do. That's how it often is. God's voice is usually nothing more than a whisper, and you have to listen very carefully to hear it. But other times, in those rarest of moments, the answer is obvious and rings as loud as a church bell.
- Nicholas Sparks
God's got something for me. I have faith it'll be OK.
- Chubby Checker
NINA:...what's important is...the ability to endure. To be able to bear one's cross and have faith. I have faith, and it's not so painful now, and when I think of my vocation, I'm not afraid of life.
- Anton Chekhov
I have faith in my imperfections!
- Dana Delany
The figure is still the only thing I have faith in in terms of how much emotion it's charged with and how much subject matter is there.
- Jim Dine
I have faith in the United States and our ability to make good decisions based on the facts.
- Al Gore
I have faith in the justice system, and what will happen will happen. I'm just trying to do the right thing.
- Tracey Gold
I have lots of faith," the fallen angel said as he crouched down and coaxed the dog closer. "I have faith that this is a bad idea. She's not going to belive you. She's going to think we're nuts. She's going to call the police unless she has a record, and if she does she'll run away.
- Kim Harrison
I'd be lying if I said I had confidence in every choice I've made, that I have faith in every film I do on every shot.
- Ethan Hawke
And I have faith that you'll make a wonderful head of the Council someday, Sophie.
Yeah, except for that whole sleeping with the enemy part, I thought. Wait, not that I would actually be sleeping with...I mean, it's a metaphor. There would only be metaphorical sleeping.
- Rachel Hawkins
I will go wherever the truth leads me. It is secular scholarship, Rebbe; it is not the scholarship of tradition. In secular scholarship there are no boundaries and no permanently fixed views.
Lurie, if the Torah cannot go out into your world of scholarship and return stronger, then we are all fools and charlatans. I have faith in the Torah. I am not afraid of truth.
- Chaim Potok
I am convinced we shall succeed. I have faith in this country, because I have faith in its people.
- Horst Koehler
I do not want to die... until I have faithfully made the most of my talent and cultivated the seed that was placed in me until the last small twig has grown.
- Kathe Kollwitz
I have faith in the market when we get the rules right.
- Kenneth Lay
To those humans in whom I have faith; I wish suffering, being forsaken, sickness, maltreatment, humiliation. I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, and the misery of the vanquished. I have no pity for them because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or notthat one endures'... Remember, the passion for destruction is also a creative passion.
- Richard Linklater
First, I prepare. Then I have faith.
- Joe Namath
I have faith the men and women of the Coast Guard will immediately rise to the challenge and see the people hit by Katrina through until the storm has truly calmed.
- Dave Reichert
You darkness, that I come from,
I love you more than all the fires
that fence in the world,
for the fire makes
a circle of light for everyone,
and then no one outside learns of you.
But the darkness pulls in everything:
shapes and fires, animals and myself,
how easily it gathers them! -
powers and people -
and it is possible a great energy
is moving near me.
I have faith in nights.
- Rainer Maria Rilke
I have no word of yours to assure me that our brief friendship held for you the same significance it held for me, but I must go on believing so. Every hope of the future is meaningless unless I have faith that you and I will share it together.
- Elizabeth George Speare
I never search for a reason why - I have faith in the Lord's purpose.
- Willie Stargell
I was very, very religious. And of course I wrote about it in 'Night.' I questioned God's silence. So I questioned. I don't have an answer for that. Does it mean that I stopped having faith? No. I have faith, but I question it.
- Elie Wiesel
Comments
Post a Comment