I can mourn internally, just be quiet about it. I have my moments but I'm not a real, expressive person, especially when it comes to like sadness.
- Faith Evans
The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'
- Billy Graham
I have my moments, but generally speaking I shy away from being too lovey dovey.
- Katherine Heigl
I have my moments. Ever since I was a boy, I never was someone who was at ease with happiness. Too often I embrace introspection and self-doubt. I wish I could embrace the good things.
- Hugh Laurie
I have my moments - usually twice every album - when I basically lose it.
- Chris Martin
I notice a whiff of Swift in some of my notes. I too am a desponder in my nature, an uneasy, peevish, and suspicious man, although I have my moments of volatility and fou rire.
- Vladimir Nabokov
- Faith Evans
The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'
- Billy Graham
I have my moments, but generally speaking I shy away from being too lovey dovey.
- Katherine Heigl
I have my moments. Ever since I was a boy, I never was someone who was at ease with happiness. Too often I embrace introspection and self-doubt. I wish I could embrace the good things.
- Hugh Laurie
I have my moments - usually twice every album - when I basically lose it.
- Chris Martin
I notice a whiff of Swift in some of my notes. I too am a desponder in my nature, an uneasy, peevish, and suspicious man, although I have my moments of volatility and fou rire.
- Vladimir Nabokov
Comments
Post a Comment