Nikki "Brandon's never hurt anyone. He's competely sweet and adorable."
I choked a little on the sip of sparkling water I'k just swallowed. If Brandon was sweet and adorable, I was Satan's bride.
- Meg Cabot
You got to know your limits. Once is enough, but you got to learn. A little caution never hurt anyone. A good woodsman has only one scar on him. No more, no less.
- Haruki Murakami
A nice pair of Jimmy Choos never hurt anyone.
- Kristin Chenoweth
Solitude never hurt anyone. Emily Dickinson lived alone, and she wrote some of the most beautiful poetry the world has ever known... then went crazy as a loon. - Lisa Simpson
- Matt Groening
A good old rodeo never hurt anyone.
- Taylor Kitsch
Your penis will not shrivel up and die if you admit you want an umbrella instead of standing in the rain acting like a little water never hurt anyone. It's an unbrella, not a purse.
- Jenny O Connell
I'm not a villain, I've never hurt anyone. I'm just a tawdry character who explodes now and again.
- Oliver Reed
Our girls have learned that sweat is sexy, brawn is beautiful and a little dirt never hurt anyone.
- Louise Slaughter
A well rounded education never hurt anyone.
- R Alan Woods
I choked a little on the sip of sparkling water I'k just swallowed. If Brandon was sweet and adorable, I was Satan's bride.
- Meg Cabot
You got to know your limits. Once is enough, but you got to learn. A little caution never hurt anyone. A good woodsman has only one scar on him. No more, no less.
- Haruki Murakami
A nice pair of Jimmy Choos never hurt anyone.
- Kristin Chenoweth
Solitude never hurt anyone. Emily Dickinson lived alone, and she wrote some of the most beautiful poetry the world has ever known... then went crazy as a loon. - Lisa Simpson
- Matt Groening
A good old rodeo never hurt anyone.
- Taylor Kitsch
Your penis will not shrivel up and die if you admit you want an umbrella instead of standing in the rain acting like a little water never hurt anyone. It's an unbrella, not a purse.
- Jenny O Connell
I'm not a villain, I've never hurt anyone. I'm just a tawdry character who explodes now and again.
- Oliver Reed
Our girls have learned that sweat is sexy, brawn is beautiful and a little dirt never hurt anyone.
- Louise Slaughter
A well rounded education never hurt anyone.
- R Alan Woods
Comments
Post a Comment