Have you ever lost someone you love and wanted one more conversation, one more chance to make up for the time when you thought they would be here forever? If so, then you know you can go your whole life collecting days, and none will outweigh the one you wish you had back.
- Mitch Albom
But ask yourself this: Have you ever lost someone you love and wanted one more conversation, one more chance to make up for the time when you
thought they would be here forever? If so, then you know you can go your whole life collecting days, and none will outweigh the one you wish you had
back.
What if you got it back?
- Mitch Albom
A fiction can entertain me only if the book makes me think and gives me new information, giving me one more chance to learn something--that's what is truly entertaining. An excellent example of the fiction is The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov.
- Lara Biyuts
You clutch your comfortable excuses, saying, Someday I'll be brave, it won't take a lot, just give me one more chance and this time I'll grab it. .
- James Alan Gardner
I hate New Year's Eve. One more chance to remember that you haven't yet done what you wanted. And to pretend it doesn't matter.
- Gregory Maguire
O, with what freshness, what solemnity and beauty, is each new day born; as if to say to insensate man, Behold! thou hast one more chance! Strive for immortal glory!
- Harriet Beecher Stowe
Jesus, take the wheel
Take it from my hands
'Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on
Jesus, take the wheel
- Carrie Underwood
- Mitch Albom
But ask yourself this: Have you ever lost someone you love and wanted one more conversation, one more chance to make up for the time when you
thought they would be here forever? If so, then you know you can go your whole life collecting days, and none will outweigh the one you wish you had
back.
What if you got it back?
- Mitch Albom
A fiction can entertain me only if the book makes me think and gives me new information, giving me one more chance to learn something--that's what is truly entertaining. An excellent example of the fiction is The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov.
- Lara Biyuts
You clutch your comfortable excuses, saying, Someday I'll be brave, it won't take a lot, just give me one more chance and this time I'll grab it. .
- James Alan Gardner
I hate New Year's Eve. One more chance to remember that you haven't yet done what you wanted. And to pretend it doesn't matter.
- Gregory Maguire
O, with what freshness, what solemnity and beauty, is each new day born; as if to say to insensate man, Behold! thou hast one more chance! Strive for immortal glory!
- Harriet Beecher Stowe
Jesus, take the wheel
Take it from my hands
'Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
To save me from this road I'm on
Jesus, take the wheel
- Carrie Underwood
Comments
Post a Comment