Skip to main content

Our Moments Quotes

I delight in the sweet and sour moments we routinely share, together applauded by muppets in leotards.
- Bradley Chicho

Our moments are music, and sometimes just sometimes we can catch them and put them into some lasting form. If we didn't have music, I don't think we could ever be truly happy, and if we didn't have special moments, we would never find music.
- David Levithan

Our moments of inspiration are not lost though we have no particular poem to show for them; for those experiences have left an indelible impression, and we are ever and anon reminded of them.
- Henry David Thoreau

We all have our moments of brilliance and glory, and this was mine.
- Roald Dahl

Existence is not pain because of struggle but it is our moments, which we misinterpret it as the struggle.
- Santosh Kalwar

We do not know the true value of our moments until they have undergone the test of memory.
- Georges Duhamel

In our moments of pain and trial, I guess we would shudder to think it could be worse, but without the atonement it not only could be worse, it would be worse.
- Jeffrey R Holland

...How many loved your moments of glad grace,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face...
When You Are Old And Gray
- W B Yeats

Those of us who give body and soul to projects that never seem to end- child rearing, housecleaning, gardening- know the value of the occasional closed door. We need our moments of declared truce.
- Barbara Kingsolver

We're very open and outspoken about our faith and our beliefs. We also talk about our doubts, our moments of insecurities. We talk about it all day, how we're inspired by God. We recognize little miracles every day, and that's how we're raising our daughter.
- Boris Kodjoe

Of course we have our moments of depression; but there are other moments too, when time, unmeasured by the clock, runs on into eternity and, catching his smile, I know we are together, we march in unison, no clash of thought or of opinion makes a barrier between us.
- Daphne Du Maurier

For art comes to you proposing frankly to give nothing but the highest quality to your moments as they pass, and simply for those moments' sake.
- Walter Pater

Art comes to you proposing frankly to give nothing but the highest quality to your moments as they pass.
- Walter Pater

It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
- Anthony Robbins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fat Person Quotes

She was convinced that she was anorexic, because every time she looked in the mirror she did indeed see a fat person. - Terry Pratchett I sensed immediately that he'd once been overweight. He moved with a fat person's tiptoey apology. - Jennifer Egan I feel self-conscious calling my cat fat in front of a fat person, considering I'm skinny and inconsiderate. - Jarod Kintz I call myself a FFP: former fat person, and when you're an FFP, you will always see in yourself what people used to bully you for. - Kelly Osbourne Well you know, it's true that as a fat person I run a greater risk of heart disease, diabetes, and a number of other things. But guess what? The amount of that risk is almost infinitessimal! - Daniel Pinkwater

Bass Player Quotes

I always just wanted to be the singer or the bass player in the band. I'd love to have a band, where I was obviously the singer, but where it wasn't me, it wasn't my name. - Bryan Adams In jazz, you listen to what the bass player is doing and what the drummer is doing, what the pianist and the guitarist is doing, and then you play something that compliments that, so you are thinking simultaneously and thinking ahead. - David Amram I can understand why some of these drummers and bass players become cult figures with all of their equipment and the incredible amount of technique they have. But there's very little that I think satisfies you intellectually or emotionally. - Ken Burns Jack Bruce, as soon as I saw him, it changed me. I didn't even know what bass players did until I saw Cream. - Geezer Butler Bass players are always the intellectual kind, but nobody knows it. - Stanley Clarke There are a lot of people who can do it on the guitar and sing at the same t...