Television is the most perfect democracy. You sit there with your remote control and vote.
- Aaron Brown
A student: "I wonder why I did what I did, maybe it was an accident" A Teacher: "Everything is a mere accident. Be it, a love or friendship. We are born by an accident, we die by an accident, we study by an accident, and sometimes, we live by an accident. However, it is not we who perform these accidents. We are just like a remote control operated by unknown creature. But worry not; your heart makes happy accidents.
- Santosh Kalwar
Unfortunately, real life doesn't have a remote control.
- Simone Elkeles
Gains
There is no man in the house that I have to try to make happy. There are no more arguments, or nights when I turn away from N in quiet dispair as he snores with an entitled regularity. Everything also stays cleaner; the toilet seat is perpetually down. I have the remote control to the television; no one can take that away. I can watch the Lifetime channel without derision.
- Suzanne Finnamore
Love like that is what they make movies about. It's the thing you're supposed to want, the answer to every question, the song that you're supposed to sing. But love like that can be too big, too. It can be something you shouldn't be trusted to hold when you're the kind of person who drops the eggs and breaks the remote control. Love doesn't break easily, I found. But people do.
- Amy Garvey
But love like that can be too big, too. It can be something you shouldn't be trusted to hold when you're the kind of person who drops the eggs and breaks the remote control.
- Amy Garvey
He who controls the remote, controls the world
- Julie Garwood
When I went home...I promised myself, I would take a cool shower and I would read. After a day spent dealing with others, television was just one more batch of voices to listen to; I'd rather have a book in my hands than the remote control.
- Charlaine Harris
I don't think anybody's ever written a song called, "There's urine on the couch, and the remote control is in the shower." I would write it myself, but I've never been very good at writing love ballads.
- Jarod Kintz
I think someone should invent an edible remote control, to go along with TV dinners.
- Jarod Kintz
If my remote control doubled as a dildo, I'd never get off my ass to change the channel.
- Jarod Kintz
I think the two greatest inventions in the history of mankind are the remote control and the fingernail clipper. Now, if someone could just combine those two, I'd be very eager to clip my nails from across the room.
- Jarod Kintz
It gets harder and harder to succeed and find audiences with the 500-channel universe, the remote control, and people being so trigger happy with that remote control. It just gets harder to get a foothold.
- David E Kelley
No one's been in the kitchen since he left it. On the table are his cup, Theo's empty water bottle and, beside it, the remote control. It's stil faintly surprising, this fidelity of objects, sometimes reassuring, sometimes sinister.
- Ian Mcewan
We'd already had the discussion about whether or not Jazz was allowed to move in.
I said yes, of course. At least when Jazz is around, May occasionally lets me have the remote control.
- Seanan Mcguire
This is not a business where you can hand off and run by remote control.
- David Neeleman
In that day, we didn't have no remote controls and vacuum cleaners. If you wanted all that stuff you had children!
- Tyler Perry
I have a lot of gadgets, remote controls for everything - the curtains, pool cover - it's like The Jetsons!
- Lil Romeo
- Aaron Brown
A student: "I wonder why I did what I did, maybe it was an accident" A Teacher: "Everything is a mere accident. Be it, a love or friendship. We are born by an accident, we die by an accident, we study by an accident, and sometimes, we live by an accident. However, it is not we who perform these accidents. We are just like a remote control operated by unknown creature. But worry not; your heart makes happy accidents.
- Santosh Kalwar
Unfortunately, real life doesn't have a remote control.
- Simone Elkeles
Gains
There is no man in the house that I have to try to make happy. There are no more arguments, or nights when I turn away from N in quiet dispair as he snores with an entitled regularity. Everything also stays cleaner; the toilet seat is perpetually down. I have the remote control to the television; no one can take that away. I can watch the Lifetime channel without derision.
- Suzanne Finnamore
Love like that is what they make movies about. It's the thing you're supposed to want, the answer to every question, the song that you're supposed to sing. But love like that can be too big, too. It can be something you shouldn't be trusted to hold when you're the kind of person who drops the eggs and breaks the remote control. Love doesn't break easily, I found. But people do.
- Amy Garvey
But love like that can be too big, too. It can be something you shouldn't be trusted to hold when you're the kind of person who drops the eggs and breaks the remote control.
- Amy Garvey
He who controls the remote, controls the world
- Julie Garwood
When I went home...I promised myself, I would take a cool shower and I would read. After a day spent dealing with others, television was just one more batch of voices to listen to; I'd rather have a book in my hands than the remote control.
- Charlaine Harris
I don't think anybody's ever written a song called, "There's urine on the couch, and the remote control is in the shower." I would write it myself, but I've never been very good at writing love ballads.
- Jarod Kintz
I think someone should invent an edible remote control, to go along with TV dinners.
- Jarod Kintz
If my remote control doubled as a dildo, I'd never get off my ass to change the channel.
- Jarod Kintz
I think the two greatest inventions in the history of mankind are the remote control and the fingernail clipper. Now, if someone could just combine those two, I'd be very eager to clip my nails from across the room.
- Jarod Kintz
It gets harder and harder to succeed and find audiences with the 500-channel universe, the remote control, and people being so trigger happy with that remote control. It just gets harder to get a foothold.
- David E Kelley
No one's been in the kitchen since he left it. On the table are his cup, Theo's empty water bottle and, beside it, the remote control. It's stil faintly surprising, this fidelity of objects, sometimes reassuring, sometimes sinister.
- Ian Mcewan
We'd already had the discussion about whether or not Jazz was allowed to move in.
I said yes, of course. At least when Jazz is around, May occasionally lets me have the remote control.
- Seanan Mcguire
This is not a business where you can hand off and run by remote control.
- David Neeleman
In that day, we didn't have no remote controls and vacuum cleaners. If you wanted all that stuff you had children!
- Tyler Perry
I have a lot of gadgets, remote controls for everything - the curtains, pool cover - it's like The Jetsons!
- Lil Romeo
Comments
Post a Comment