We must curb our fury and allow sadness to dminish, and speak our stories with coolness and deliberation.
- M T Anderson
We must curb ourfury, and allow sadness to diminish, and speak our stories with coolness and deliberation.
- M T Anderson
How many times can you put together 26 different stories without running out?
- Rene Auberjonois
Stories without endings can do nothing but go on forever, and to be caught in one means that you must die before your part in it is played out.
- Paul Auster
If you are interested in stories with happy endings, you would be better off reading some other book.
- Lemony Snicket
... although I knew what issues had been most difficult for me in my life, I may not have known the depth of the feeling I had about them.... When those stories, with their feelings, returned... I paid attention to them. What I tell people now it, 'Try to keep your mind hospitable. This needs to visit for a while. Don't be afraid.' [p. 122]
- Sylvia Boorstein
The epic implications of being human end in more than this: We start our lives as if they were momentous stories, with a beginning, a middle and an appropriate end, only to find that they are mostly middles.
- Anatole Broyard
Whether it is the cavemen in the caves thousands of years ago, Shakespeare plays, television, movies and books, stories and characters take us on a journey. All I do is tell those stories without scripts and without actors.
- Mark Burnett
She devoured stories with rapacious greed, ranks of black marks on white, sorting themselves into mountains and trees, stars, moons and suns, dragons, dwarfs, and forests containing wolves, foxes and the dark.
- A S Byatt
I love opera, I love writing for the voice, I love telling stories with music.
- Anthony Davis
And so my story begins, like so many stories, with a woman
- Daniel Defoe
I look around myself wildly, my heart bursting with grief and fear and joy. I am leaving, but I will take this place and its stories with me wherever I go.
- Jennifer Donnelly
It's a director's job to tell a story and he's very well versed in telling stories with a bit of comedy in them and keeping the pace of the movie right and that's exactly what he did. He was observant of a world he didn't understand but he told a wonderful story.
- Cuba Gooding Jr
I use the time to finish reading Of Mice and Men, which turns out to be just as awful as I thought it would be. I hate stories with dead puppies. So depressing.
- Hannah Harrington
'The Hunger Games' for me is I love the books so much and the character and the story were incredible. That's kind of the game plan is just do really interesting stories with interesting characters.
- Josh Hutcherson
I can't write my life story without Emmitt and Troy. They can't write their life stories without me. We're tied together forever. This is a day to remember for the rest of our lives.
- Michael Irvin
Authors can write stories without people assuming that they are autobiographies, but songwriters and poets are often considered to be the characters in their works. I like Michelangelo's vision, 'I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
- Criss Jami
I love stories with a happy ending, Inspector Me said.
- Derek Landy
She drinks pints of coffee and writes little observations and ideas for stories with her best fountain pen on the linen-white pages of expensive notebooks. Sometimes, when it's going badly, she wonders if what she believes to be a love of the written word is really just a fetish for stationery.
- David Nicholls
I always look at films as real stories with real people in real situations. That's why I struggle with the whole notion of calling someone the 'good guy' or the 'bad guy,' because I think we all have potential to do good things and all have the potential to do bad things.
- Guy Pearce
I hate to think that all my current experiences will someday become stories with no point.
- Bill Watterson
I have been a Christian all my life, but it's impossible to be so deeply involved in these stories without it making you think again, and without it making you consciously aware of the people involved.
- Della Reese
I looked back at some of my earlier published stories with genuine horror and remorse. I got thinking, How many extant copies might there be, who owns them, and do they keep their doors locked?
- Richard Russo
Because they're my stories, they're my version of events of the past three years.But I really hope people can hear their own stories within the songs and they can become our version of events.
- Emeli Sande
The story of how I left Huckleberry begins -- as do all worthy stories -- with a goat
- John Scalzi
I'd always hated cocktail parties. And this one was worse than most. Overdressed pseudopeople smiled plastic smiles, told oneupmanship stories with phony selfdeprecation, then halflistened with paintedon sincerity to the oneupmanship rebuttals. Mannequins. Robots. Androids. Pseudopeople laboring in the vineyards of pseudointellectualism to gather the bitter grapes of selfaggrandizement.
- Walt Shiel
I would love to do a period piece - in the 18th or 17th century. To me, it would be such an incredible challenge because of the way people carried themselves. There are so many incredible stories within those centuries - just the language and the way they carried themselves and what they were going through.
- Amy Smart
So far, at least, I haven't found a way to tell my kind of stories without making them both sad and funny.
- Todd Solondz
I like the stories with the historical themes.
- Sarah Sutton
My mother was an avid reader...She loved books about romance. Books that took place in faraway places and times. Stories with costumes..
- Adriana Trigiani
Throughout the ages, stories with certain basic themes have recurred over and over, in widely disparate cultures; emerging like the goddess Venus from the sea of our unconscious.
- Joan D Vinge
I didn't know I was doing film noir, I thought they were detective stories with low lighting!
- Marie Windsor
I really love sort of classical cinema where people were telling stories with very little dialogue, and people were using the camera in a really interesting way.
- Alex Winter
I'm of the opinion and quite certain that our 'personal histories' with God are meant to be well informed by the Scriptures
- R Alan Woods
- M T Anderson
We must curb ourfury, and allow sadness to diminish, and speak our stories with coolness and deliberation.
- M T Anderson
How many times can you put together 26 different stories without running out?
- Rene Auberjonois
Stories without endings can do nothing but go on forever, and to be caught in one means that you must die before your part in it is played out.
- Paul Auster
If you are interested in stories with happy endings, you would be better off reading some other book.
- Lemony Snicket
... although I knew what issues had been most difficult for me in my life, I may not have known the depth of the feeling I had about them.... When those stories, with their feelings, returned... I paid attention to them. What I tell people now it, 'Try to keep your mind hospitable. This needs to visit for a while. Don't be afraid.' [p. 122]
- Sylvia Boorstein
The epic implications of being human end in more than this: We start our lives as if they were momentous stories, with a beginning, a middle and an appropriate end, only to find that they are mostly middles.
- Anatole Broyard
Whether it is the cavemen in the caves thousands of years ago, Shakespeare plays, television, movies and books, stories and characters take us on a journey. All I do is tell those stories without scripts and without actors.
- Mark Burnett
She devoured stories with rapacious greed, ranks of black marks on white, sorting themselves into mountains and trees, stars, moons and suns, dragons, dwarfs, and forests containing wolves, foxes and the dark.
- A S Byatt
I love opera, I love writing for the voice, I love telling stories with music.
- Anthony Davis
And so my story begins, like so many stories, with a woman
- Daniel Defoe
I look around myself wildly, my heart bursting with grief and fear and joy. I am leaving, but I will take this place and its stories with me wherever I go.
- Jennifer Donnelly
It's a director's job to tell a story and he's very well versed in telling stories with a bit of comedy in them and keeping the pace of the movie right and that's exactly what he did. He was observant of a world he didn't understand but he told a wonderful story.
- Cuba Gooding Jr
I use the time to finish reading Of Mice and Men, which turns out to be just as awful as I thought it would be. I hate stories with dead puppies. So depressing.
- Hannah Harrington
'The Hunger Games' for me is I love the books so much and the character and the story were incredible. That's kind of the game plan is just do really interesting stories with interesting characters.
- Josh Hutcherson
I can't write my life story without Emmitt and Troy. They can't write their life stories without me. We're tied together forever. This is a day to remember for the rest of our lives.
- Michael Irvin
Authors can write stories without people assuming that they are autobiographies, but songwriters and poets are often considered to be the characters in their works. I like Michelangelo's vision, 'I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
- Criss Jami
I love stories with a happy ending, Inspector Me said.
- Derek Landy
She drinks pints of coffee and writes little observations and ideas for stories with her best fountain pen on the linen-white pages of expensive notebooks. Sometimes, when it's going badly, she wonders if what she believes to be a love of the written word is really just a fetish for stationery.
- David Nicholls
I always look at films as real stories with real people in real situations. That's why I struggle with the whole notion of calling someone the 'good guy' or the 'bad guy,' because I think we all have potential to do good things and all have the potential to do bad things.
- Guy Pearce
I hate to think that all my current experiences will someday become stories with no point.
- Bill Watterson
I have been a Christian all my life, but it's impossible to be so deeply involved in these stories without it making you think again, and without it making you consciously aware of the people involved.
- Della Reese
I looked back at some of my earlier published stories with genuine horror and remorse. I got thinking, How many extant copies might there be, who owns them, and do they keep their doors locked?
- Richard Russo
Because they're my stories, they're my version of events of the past three years.But I really hope people can hear their own stories within the songs and they can become our version of events.
- Emeli Sande
The story of how I left Huckleberry begins -- as do all worthy stories -- with a goat
- John Scalzi
I'd always hated cocktail parties. And this one was worse than most. Overdressed pseudopeople smiled plastic smiles, told oneupmanship stories with phony selfdeprecation, then halflistened with paintedon sincerity to the oneupmanship rebuttals. Mannequins. Robots. Androids. Pseudopeople laboring in the vineyards of pseudointellectualism to gather the bitter grapes of selfaggrandizement.
- Walt Shiel
I would love to do a period piece - in the 18th or 17th century. To me, it would be such an incredible challenge because of the way people carried themselves. There are so many incredible stories within those centuries - just the language and the way they carried themselves and what they were going through.
- Amy Smart
So far, at least, I haven't found a way to tell my kind of stories without making them both sad and funny.
- Todd Solondz
I like the stories with the historical themes.
- Sarah Sutton
My mother was an avid reader...She loved books about romance. Books that took place in faraway places and times. Stories with costumes..
- Adriana Trigiani
Throughout the ages, stories with certain basic themes have recurred over and over, in widely disparate cultures; emerging like the goddess Venus from the sea of our unconscious.
- Joan D Vinge
I didn't know I was doing film noir, I thought they were detective stories with low lighting!
- Marie Windsor
I really love sort of classical cinema where people were telling stories with very little dialogue, and people were using the camera in a really interesting way.
- Alex Winter
I'm of the opinion and quite certain that our 'personal histories' with God are meant to be well informed by the Scriptures
- R Alan Woods
Comments
Post a Comment