How am I going to explain to my kids one day that I can't buy them a happy meal because the toy will make them fat?
- Carroll Bryant
That's really my goal now. I'm trying to be a positive role model to my kids and to just enjoy this ride, because it's hard. It's hard to enjoy it when you're in it.
- Taylor Dayne
I used to go to my kids' soccer games and I was the only parent who wasn't screaming, because I'd have to do a show that night. It was hard. Moms and dads get more emotional at those soccer and Little League games than at a professional game.
- Neil Diamond
I want to be inspiring to myself, to my kids, my family, and my friends.
- Jodie Foster
I have so many things that I say to my kids, I just drive them crazy.
- Michael J Fox
I remember being in Atlantic City once when I was 18 or 19, and a sea of people were screaming and pulling their hair because I was there. It was weird. Nobody deserves adulation like that. I tried to explain it to my kids once. I said, 'Mommy used to be kind of cool, kind of like a Britney Spears.'
- Genie Francis
My secret agenda is to convey my values to my kids.
- Robert Fulghum
I needed to step away from music because the truth was I couldn't be the dad I wanted to be to my kids. My truth was that I could not reconcile the two worlds - the entertainment world and being the dad I wanted to be in the present. You can't substitute time, you just can't.
- Corey Hart
I should be getting photographs of me with my arm around these people like restaurant owners do, because eventually I am going to have to prove to my kids that once I was an actor!
- Josh Hartnett
The purpose of my life is being a father to my kids and being a husband to my wife.
- Terrence Howard
I would say my greatest achievement in life right now - my greatest achievement period is - and I'm still trying to achieve it - is to be a wonderful father to my kids.
- Bo Jackson
You are going to be what you put in your body, so I try to teach that to my kids, and the kids around me.
- Emeril Lagasse
I am a perfectionist but I know how to live life. When I'm working, it's 100%. When I'm with my friends, I put everything away and enjoy life. When I come home to my kids, it's pure joy and everything's worth it. Every time, I really focus 100 percent on one thing. I've learned how to juggle my life and I feel like now I have the perfect balance.
- Monique Lhuillier
I've said to my kids, 'I don't want you to think I jumped away from you and clicked my heels and said bon voyage. It wasn't like that at all. It just about destroyed me.'
- Ozzy Osbourne
I'm not a role model to my kids. They're a role model to me.
- Susan Powter
My commitment is to my kids and my mum and I'm having a whale of a time.
- Carol Vorderman
I've deliberately tried to calm myself down because eventually I want to be a good role model to my kids.
- Robbie Williams
- Carroll Bryant
That's really my goal now. I'm trying to be a positive role model to my kids and to just enjoy this ride, because it's hard. It's hard to enjoy it when you're in it.
- Taylor Dayne
I used to go to my kids' soccer games and I was the only parent who wasn't screaming, because I'd have to do a show that night. It was hard. Moms and dads get more emotional at those soccer and Little League games than at a professional game.
- Neil Diamond
I want to be inspiring to myself, to my kids, my family, and my friends.
- Jodie Foster
I have so many things that I say to my kids, I just drive them crazy.
- Michael J Fox
I remember being in Atlantic City once when I was 18 or 19, and a sea of people were screaming and pulling their hair because I was there. It was weird. Nobody deserves adulation like that. I tried to explain it to my kids once. I said, 'Mommy used to be kind of cool, kind of like a Britney Spears.'
- Genie Francis
My secret agenda is to convey my values to my kids.
- Robert Fulghum
I needed to step away from music because the truth was I couldn't be the dad I wanted to be to my kids. My truth was that I could not reconcile the two worlds - the entertainment world and being the dad I wanted to be in the present. You can't substitute time, you just can't.
- Corey Hart
I should be getting photographs of me with my arm around these people like restaurant owners do, because eventually I am going to have to prove to my kids that once I was an actor!
- Josh Hartnett
The purpose of my life is being a father to my kids and being a husband to my wife.
- Terrence Howard
I would say my greatest achievement in life right now - my greatest achievement period is - and I'm still trying to achieve it - is to be a wonderful father to my kids.
- Bo Jackson
You are going to be what you put in your body, so I try to teach that to my kids, and the kids around me.
- Emeril Lagasse
I am a perfectionist but I know how to live life. When I'm working, it's 100%. When I'm with my friends, I put everything away and enjoy life. When I come home to my kids, it's pure joy and everything's worth it. Every time, I really focus 100 percent on one thing. I've learned how to juggle my life and I feel like now I have the perfect balance.
- Monique Lhuillier
I've said to my kids, 'I don't want you to think I jumped away from you and clicked my heels and said bon voyage. It wasn't like that at all. It just about destroyed me.'
- Ozzy Osbourne
I'm not a role model to my kids. They're a role model to me.
- Susan Powter
My commitment is to my kids and my mum and I'm having a whale of a time.
- Carol Vorderman
I've deliberately tried to calm myself down because eventually I want to be a good role model to my kids.
- Robbie Williams
Comments
Post a Comment