USA Today has come out with a new survey - apparently, three out of every four people make up 75% of the population.
- David Letterman
I was on the cover of a lot of newspapers. I was on the cover of USA Today for every single day for a month. I was on the masthead, so I tend to get recognized a lot, and in weird places. It's always flattering, and it's always odd. It's always at the worst possible time.
- Augusten Burroughs
I don't even read the papers. I read 'USA Today' because it has color photos.
- Jimmy Fallon
Arnold Schwarzenegger's publicist told USA Today that the actor has not ruled out running for governor of California, saying that he will make a decision soon. Reportedly Arnold needs that time to learn how to pronounce "gubernatorial."
- Jimmy Fallon
According to USA today, the average length of an attention span of a man in America is 23 minutes.
- Robert Fripp
In the New York Times, you're going to get completely different information than you would in the USA Today.
- Tabitha Soren
It says something about this new global economy that USA Today now reports every morning on the day's events in Asian markets.
- Lawrence Summers
- David Letterman
I was on the cover of a lot of newspapers. I was on the cover of USA Today for every single day for a month. I was on the masthead, so I tend to get recognized a lot, and in weird places. It's always flattering, and it's always odd. It's always at the worst possible time.
- Augusten Burroughs
I don't even read the papers. I read 'USA Today' because it has color photos.
- Jimmy Fallon
Arnold Schwarzenegger's publicist told USA Today that the actor has not ruled out running for governor of California, saying that he will make a decision soon. Reportedly Arnold needs that time to learn how to pronounce "gubernatorial."
- Jimmy Fallon
According to USA today, the average length of an attention span of a man in America is 23 minutes.
- Robert Fripp
In the New York Times, you're going to get completely different information than you would in the USA Today.
- Tabitha Soren
It says something about this new global economy that USA Today now reports every morning on the day's events in Asian markets.
- Lawrence Summers
Comments
Post a Comment