I'm looking at working with people I get on with, that respect me, that don't just see me as a piece of ass. Which I have experienced as well. I've nearly walked off very big films before, and I would, because I don't want that in my life. I want to enjoy the work I do.
- Gemma Arterton
When they're good, there is nothing like a big film.
- Danny Boyle
The economy is rough. I think that affects everyone from big filmmakers to tiny filmmakers.
- Greta Gerwig
You would think, in an ideal world, that if you were in a really good film and did a really good job, whether it was a big film or not, you would get hired a lot; but that is not my experience.
- Crispin Glover
Working on such a big film was amazing. I learned a lot. There weren't too many stunts, just some doubling.
- Christopher Parker
Being horrible in a big film is a quicker nosedive than doing an obscure film and making no money.
- Renee Zellweger
- Gemma Arterton
When they're good, there is nothing like a big film.
- Danny Boyle
The economy is rough. I think that affects everyone from big filmmakers to tiny filmmakers.
- Greta Gerwig
You would think, in an ideal world, that if you were in a really good film and did a really good job, whether it was a big film or not, you would get hired a lot; but that is not my experience.
- Crispin Glover
Working on such a big film was amazing. I learned a lot. There weren't too many stunts, just some doubling.
- Christopher Parker
Being horrible in a big film is a quicker nosedive than doing an obscure film and making no money.
- Renee Zellweger
Comments
Post a Comment