Skip to main content

Dont Worry Quotes

Conflict resolution,' said Nightingale. 'Is this what they teach at Hendon these days?'
'Yes, sir,' I said. 'But don't worry, they also teach us how to beat people with phone books and the ten best ways to plant evidence.
- Ben Aaronovitch

I'm getting a girlfriend soon," said Michael in a serious tone, and everyone laughed.
"You've got plenty of time for that, kiddo," said his father. "No need to rush."
"Well, I don't want a boyfriend, Daddy," said Madeline. "Boys are dirty, and they make a mess when they eat."
"I'd imagine the six-year-old ones would." Xavier chuckled. "But don't worry, they get better at it.
- Alexandra Adornetto

Don't worry, Beth; there's nothing I love more than a challenge.
- Alexandra Adornetto

Don't worry he tells me tenderly. It doesn't matter who you've been, who you are, or who you become. I'm with you every step of the way.
- Ann Aguirre

Don't worry, nothing speaks louder than a lifetime of regret and self-loathing.
- Cecelia Ahern

Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
- Howard Aiken

And therefor," said Magnus "We must go."
Will blinked at him. "Go where?"
"Don't worry about that right now, my love."
Will blinked again. "Pardon?
- Cassandra Clare

I don't worry about great visuals that they showed that weren't actually running on real hardware. It doesn't matter. Gamers don't make their purchase decisions based on movies that were shown in May for products that come out in March.
- J Allard

Writing is like making love. Don't worry about the orgasm, just concentrate on the process.
- Isabel Allende

Don't worry about it. It's just a bunch of guys with an odd-shaped ball.
- Bill Parcells

It was May before my
attention came
to spring and
my word I said
to the southern slopes
I've
missed it, it
came and went before
I got right to see:
don't worry, said the mountain,
try the later northern slopes
or if
you can climb, climb
into spring: but
said the mountain
it's not that way
with all things, some
that go are gone
- A R Ammons

This is a great first date." Livia huddled closer to Blake.
"This isn't our first date. I count all the breakfasts. Don't worry, Livia, none of these people will harm us." He seemed confident.
"You're that scary?" Livia whispered.
"No, but Beckett is," Blake said.
- Debra Anastasia

This is supposed to be a touch-feely conversation where we tell you, 'Don't worry, you'll always have a family here with us.' And then we may or may not have sappy music piped in."
Ted rolled his eyes. "That was tactful, Eve. Wonderful.
- Debra Anastasia

Beckett's gruff voice moved her veil as he spoke, Happy wedding, Whitebread. But please, don't worry about this.
- Debra Anastasia

I do shodo magic," Dali said. "I curse through calligraphy. I have to write the curse out on a piece of paper and I can't move while I do it. One smudge, and I might kill the lot of us."
Oh good.
"But don't worry." Dali waved her arms. "It's so precise, it usually doesn't work at all."
Better and better.
- Ilona Andrews

Ritie, don't worry 'cause you ain't pretty. Plenty pretty women I seen digging ditches or worse. You smart. I swear to God, I rather you have a good mind than a cute behind.
- Maya Angelou

Don't worry about it. Babe Ruth struck out on occasion, too.
- Walter Annenberg

Don't worry dreams aren't real. They're just neurons firing randomly in your brain.
- Katherine Applegate

I've always started every day by going to the window for a glimpse of the sky. But now I won't have to."
"Why not?" She asked softly.
"Because I'll see the blue of your eyes instead."
"How romantic you are," she murmured with a grin, kissing him gently. "But don't worry. I won't tell anyone.
- Lisa Kleypas

Now we come to forgiveness. Don't worry about forgiving me right now. There are more important things. For instance: keep the others safe, if they are safe. Don't let them suffer too much. If they have to die, let it be fast. You might even provide a Heaven for them. We need You for that. Hell we can make for ourselves.
- Margaret Atwood

Morrigan "Don't worry I'm following my instincts."
Birkita "Perhaps you could find a way to prudently follow your instincts"
Morrigan "I'm eighteen, nothing I do is prudent
- P C Cast

Don't worry," he said softly. "No matter what else, we have love. Always love.
- P C Cast

I'll find you, don't worry. My body won't be with you all the time, but you'll always have my heart. I'm your worrier, remember?"
"I'll never forget. I promise. I'm your High Priestess and you've pledged yourself to me. That means you have my heart, too."
"Then both of us better stay safe. A heart's a hard thing to live without. I should know. I've tried it.
- P C Cast

And don't worry about your lineage
poetic or natural.
- Frank O Hara

Don't worry, Opie - I've seen the future, and it all works out reasonably well..
- Cameron Crowe

Don't worry Renee, I won't commit suicide and I won't burn a thing. Because from now on, for you, I'll be searching for those moments of always within never. Beauty, in this world.
- Muriel Barbery

Don't worry. It'll never happen again. You know me, I do date occasionally, but I usually spend at least a few normal, boring days with a guy before we rock the house down. Of course, no one ever rocked my house down the way this guy did. He leveled the mother to its foundations. (Sunshine)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Don't worry. I won't send you off without warning. Just stand there and be awed by my beauty. It's the safest mode around me. (Savitar)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Don't worry about it. We're used to being told to go screw ourselves. And that's from the people who actually like us. You should hear what our enemies say. (Nykyrian)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Yeah, well, don't worry about it. I've never met a Daimon yet I couldn't take. (Wulf)
Guess again, little brother. You just met one, and trust me, he's not like any you've ever met before. He makes Desiderius look like a pet hamster. (Acheron)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Don't worry, Chris. The day that Sony PlayStation attacks the world and threatens to destroy it, we'll give you a call. (Katra)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Medea? Don't worry. Satara's rooms are far enough away that you won't be subjected to the sounds of wild monkey sex. (Stryker)
Ew! You were right, Mum. I should have allowed you to cut his throat. Get me out of here as quickly as possible. (Stryker)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Don't worry, we're not letting her out of our sight...and after the Nick incident, we're not letting her out from behind this bar. (Aimee)
Yeah, Prisoners R Us. (Tory)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Don't worry if I lay my head back and start to snore while we're flying. It's normal. I'm just here in case Jake has a stroke and dies. (Tony)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

Don't worry, Otto. I'm an acquired taste. Most of my best friends had to know me for years before they could even stand my presence. I'm like mold, I usually grow on you very slowly. (Tabitha)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

I was the Sumerian god of fertility. You know what that means, don't you? (Sin)
You have a lot of penis envy over the other fertility gods? Don't worry. I won't tell the other gods about your small penis problem. (Kat)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon

You're entitled to Medicaid regardless of your income. Don't worry about your health care.
- Max Baucus

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.
- Charles M Schulz

Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, don't worry...I'm here. The flood waters will recede, the famine will end, the sun will shine tomorrow, and I will always be here to take care of you.
- Charles M Schulz

It's really not so good to have time. Rush, scramble, desperation, this missed, that left behind, those others too big to fit into such a small space--that's the way life was meant to be. You're supposed to be too late for some things. Don't worry about it.
- Peter S Beagle

For instance, I had a friend I generally avoided. He rather bored me, and, besides, he was something of a moralist. But when he was on his deathbed, I was there - don't worry... And when, in addition, it's a suicide! Lord, what a delightful commotion!
- Albert Camus

Don't worry if they say you're crazy. They said that about me and yet I was saner than all of them. I knew. No matter. You know. Insane or sane, you know. It's a good thing to know - no matter what they call it.
- Anne Sexton

Don't worry about losing. If it is right, it happens - The main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.
- John Steinbeck

In terms of evolutionary history, it was only yesterday that men learned to walk around on two legs and get in trouble thinking complicated thoughts. So don't worry, you'll burn out.
- Haruki Murakami

Once he gets to the fort the colonel turns to John Wayne and says, "I did see a few Indians on the way over here." And John Wayne, with this really cool look on his face, replies, 'Don't worry. If you were able to spot some Indians, that means there weren't any there.' I don't remember the actual lines, but it went something like that. Do you get what he means?
- Haruki Murakami

All right, every day ain't going to be the best day of your life, don't worry about that. If you stick to it you hold the possibility open that you will have better days.
- Wendell Berry

I'd prefer 'be strong' than 'don't worry'.
- Toba Beta

George: 'Ringo would always say grammmatically incorrect phrases and we'd all laugh. I remember when we were driving back to Liverpool from Luton up the M1 motorway in Ringo's Zephyr, and the car's bonnet hadn't been latched properly. The wind got under it and blew it up in front of the windscreen. We were all shouting, 'Aaaargh!' and Ringo calmly said, 'Don't worry, I'll soon have you back in your safely-beds.
- George Harrison

There's a conventional reaction when you see a star: You anticipate he'll be a part of a particular denouement down the road, so you don't worry for that character.
- Kathryn Bigelow

Oh, I'll be forgotten too, don't worry.
- Juliette Binoche

Don't worry about who doesn't like you, who has more, or who's doing what.
- Erma Bombeck

Strange things blow in through my window on the wings of the night wind and I don't worry about my destiny.
- Carl Sandburg

Don't worry about what people think, because once it's all over the people who love you will make you what they want you to be, and the people who don't love you will, too.
- Rick Bragg

As an actor, it's more interesting to play a nerd than anything else. It's a lot more fun - you don't worry about 'what's my hair like?' in the morning or 'which is my great angle?'
- Nicholas Brendon

Learn everything you want to know, and then learn some more. Don't worry if something doesn't go well. You are capable of so much.
- Alina Bronsky

But don't worry, they'll be sorry you're gone; a good woman is always missed.
- Ken Bugul

I don't worry whether the period is contemporary or three hundred years ago. Human beings are all alike.
- Genevieve Bujold

P.S. You'll have to meet with Dan's principal when you get back. He got in trouble for doing ninja moves in class. Don't worry. This happens all the time.
- Rick Riordan

Don't worry, goat boy. The milkman is dead.
- Rick Riordan

Don't Worry, Be Hapi.
- Rick Riordan

--I lifted one foot from the brackish water, and the bunny slippers were soaked and drooped pathetically. Even the fangs seemed robbed of any charm.
"Don't worry," I told it. "Someone will pay for your suffering. Heavily. With screaming."
I felt I should repeat it for the other slipper, in case there should be any bad feelings between the two. One should never create tension between ones's footwear.
--POV is Myrnin, page 221
- Rachel Caine

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.
- Jack Canfield

Really? What did you cost me again? I ask.
A lot of trouble. Don't worry. You'll get it all back,he says.
- Suzanne Collins

I don't know what I expected from my first meeting with Peeta after the announcement. A few hugs and kisses. A little comfort maybe. Not this. I turn to Haymitch. Don't worry, I'll get you more liquor.
- Suzanne Collins

Unfortunately, I can't seal the sponsor deals for you. Only Haymitch can do that," says Effie grimly. "But don't worry, I'll get him to the table at gunpoint if necessary."
Although lacking in many departments, Effie Trinket has a certain determination I have to admire.
- Suzanne Collins

I knew you'd kiss me."
"How?" I say. Because I don't know myself.
"Because I'm in pain," he says. "That's the only way I get your attention." He picks up the box. "Don't worry, Katniss. It'll pass.
- Suzanne Collins

Cinna just smiles. 'Had a damp morning?'
'You could wring me out,' I reply.
Cinna puts his arm around my shoulder and leads me into lunch. ' Don't worry, I always channel my emotions into my work. That way I don't hurt anyone but myself.
- Suzanne Collins

But don't worry; as I've been saying - and this has been very clever of me, I'm sure you'll agree - if you put enough pressure on coal, it'll turn to pearls!
- Suzanne Collins

Don't worry. I always channel my emotions into my work. That way I don't hurt anyone but myself.
- Suzanne Collins

Um..." Simon started slowly "at the risk of stating the obvious I feel I have to point out that Interpol has the worlds best database of international criminals."
"Thats the idea " Gabrielle said with a nod.
"And I feel compelled to remind you that were international criminals " he finished but Kat was already smiling.
"Dont worry Simon. Its not like anyone in there knows it was a bunch of teenagers who robbed the
Henley.
- Ally Carter

Don't worry about polls, but if you do, don't admit it.
- Rosalynn Carter

McGough: I'm sorry. I'm afraid I've caught poetry.
Mr Bones: Oh really? Well, don't worry, sir - I used to suffer from short stories.
McGough: Really? When?
Mr Bones: Oh, once upon a time..
- Graham Chapman

I'll be back as quick as I can," I said awkwardly.
"Sure."
"Stay cool."
"Don't worry, I'm not going to punch anybody."
I trotted to my car. As I slipped behind the wheel I heard the little girl ask Arnie loudly, "Why is your face all messy like that, mister?
- Stephen King

You don't worry about dropping the eggs until you're almost home.
- Stephen King

I'm not taking maternity leave from 'Big Brother.' I e-mailed my boss over there this weekend and I said, 'Don't worry. I can still do the show!
- Julie Chen

I pray every night. I just talk to God and I can go to sleep. I don't worry anymore.
- Anna Chlumsky

I looked down at my stomach. I grabbed at it, seeing how much fat I could lift up in a roll.
"Don't worry," you said, one eye open again like a crocodile watching me. "You're beautiful." You tipped your head back. "Beautiful," you murmured. "Perfect.
- Lucy Christopher

A lot of places I go are dangerous, like Tel Aviv or Rio, but that never stops me from going there and putting on a show. I have good security. I don't worry about that.
- Madonna Ciccone

Be selfish, be unreasonable, and don't worry about it. We're girls, so we are allowed. Being a girl is a privilege, and we should take full advantage of that fact. We have the right and the duty to act as we please. But a boy who makes a girl cry is worthless and he brings shame into the romance and makes it untrue.
- Clamp

Friendship is the bestiest thing that comes to life. Friends will always be there for you don't worry about the fakes worry about the people who had your back from the start and never treated you wrong always remember they are your real friends don't never take them as granted because one day your going to lose a good friend by the way your action's are when you see a good friend stick to that person.
- Marilyn Monroe

You don't worry about happiness and fulfilment when you're starving.
- Harlan Coben

Here," she said. "This is for you."
"I didn't really get you anything," I sputtered. "I mean, I didn't know that you were going to be here, and--"
"Don't worry. It's your embarrassment at not having the thought that counts.
- David Levithan

- DON'T WORRY, IT WON'T BE FOREVER.
- Good.
- IT MAY SEEM LIKE FOREVER.
- Terry Pratchett

Hey, if you can't remember, don't worry about it. I'm having a few memory problems myself in this place. Little things like how long I've been here, what my purpose in life is, which feet to put my shoes on. Stuff like that.
- Eoin Colfer

Don't worry chief,"said foaly,"It's like riding a unicorn,you never forget.
- Eoin Colfer

Ky gives me three gifts for my birthday. A poem, a kiss and the hopeless, beautiful belief that things might work.
When I open my eyes... I say, "I didn't give you anything for your birthday, i don't even know when it is." And he says, "Don't worry about that" and I say, "What can I do?" and he answers, "Let me believe in this, all of this, and you believe it too."
And I do.
- Ally Condie

Don't worry, Prima Donna. If you start to look faint, I'll drag your body to safety."
"My name is Hailey."
"Okay, Hailey. I'll drag your prima-donna butt to safety, right after I finish my lunch break
- Eileen Cook

When you grow older a dreadful, horrible sensation will come over you. It's called loneliness, and you think you know what it is now, but you don't. Here is a list of the symptoms, and don't worry-loneliness is the most universal sensation on the planet. Just remember one fact-loneliness will pass. You will survive and you will be a better human for it.
- Douglas Coupland

Don't worry about me," I finally said. "Really. I'm more worried about you." And even more worried about where Graves is.
"Are you?" A fey smile lit his face, and I caught my breath. It was a shock to see him look so happy. "Well, then.
- Lilith Saintcrow

Don't worry Corelli, girls love a guy who can cry.
- Cath Crowley

Don't worry if they're Democrats or Republicans. Give them service and they'll become Democrats.
- Richard J Daley

Every beginning has an end and every end has a new beginning, don't worry, broken soul, life will one day come to an end.
- Santosh Kalwar

My philosophy is to take one day at a time. I don't worry about the future. Tomorrow is even out of sight for me.
- Bobby Darin

The thing I'd really like to see is the old London Bridge, with all the old buildings around it like Shakespeare's Globe. I'd like to walk along that. Don't worry, I won't get drunk and fall in.
- Alan Davies

Don't worry about your father. He's a perfectly contented, self-sufficient zombie.
- Kurt Vonnegut

John F. Kennedy asked us what we could do for America. This Democratic Party asks what can government give you. Don't worry about paying the bill, it's on your kids and grandkids.
- Artur Davis

Never give up and don't ask why because every situation does not need an answer. I'm a firm believer that I don't worry about anything I can't control.
- Eric Davis

We had all these things to deal with- houses full of people and John going to jail, guys from New York saying 'don't worry about anything.' So it was really confusing.
- Michael Davis

Gideon opened his and read, "Prosperity will knock on your door soon."
I snorted.
Cary shot me a look. "I know, right? You snatched someone else's cookie, Cross."
"He better not be anywhere near someone else's cookie," I said dryly.
Reaching over, Gideon plucked half of mine out of my fingers. "Don't worry, angel. Your cookie is the only one I want.
- Sylvia Day

Don't worry about being effective. Just concentrate on being faithful to the truth.
- Dorothy Day

I mean it today. And tomorrow, it will be today again, and I will mean it for that today. It's always today, Pearl. Don't worry about tomorrow, because it's always today, and every today we have, I will mean it. I will not leave you. Not willingly. Dont't make my mistake. Let me unmake it. Don't throw me away.
- Gail Dayton

Find out who you are and figure out what you believe in. Even if it's different from what your neighbors believe in and different from what your parents believe in. Stay true to yourself. Have your own opinion. Don't worry about what people say about you or think about you. Let the naysayers nay. They will eventually grow tired of naying.
- Ellen Degeneres

Don't worry. Worry is useless. I worried anyway
- John Green

I was about to ask about it when Daniel flopped down on the mattress. He pulled off his shoes and went for the zipper of his jumpsuit. A flash of panic went through my body. I turned my head and lowered my gaze.
"Don't worry prescious," Daniel said "I'm not going to violate your virgin eyes.
- Bree Despain

I turned and looked into the gas station, where Wes was now paying, as the man who'd driven us looked on. "That's too bad," I said.
"It's okay, though," she assured me. "Someday I'll show you an extraordinary boy, Macy. They do exist. You just have to believe me."
"Don't worry," I said. "I do.
- Sarah Dessen

When I tried to remember her voice saying, 'Don't worry,' I found I had no memory for sounds. I couldn't imitate her voice. I couldn't even caricature it: when I tried to remember it, it was anonymous - just any woman's voice.
The process of forgetting her had set in. We should keep gramophone records as we keep photographs.
- Graham Greene

Don't worry about what you did yesterday, he said, often, worry about what you haven't done today.
- Lucy Dillon

Be curious, learn and read as much as you can about food. Don't worry about making money. Focus on learning at various venues before you settle down for a steady position.
- Rocco Dispirito

We're trying to get good pictures. Don't worry very much about what I say.
- Bob Dole

My dad always said, 'Don't worry what people think, because you can't change it.'
- Daisy Donovan

How can you tell a man there's nothing to do? I can't imagine a situation in which there could ever be nothing to do! Do it for mankind and don't worry about the rest. There's so much to do that a lifetime won't be enough, if you look around attentively.
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky

If you don't know how to die, don't worry; Nature will tell you what to do on the spot, fully and adequately. She will do this job perfectly for you; don't bother your head about it.
- Michel De Montaigne

I've always talked to players about perception and reality. I don't worry about perception. There may be some of that, that people want to attach to a good name, but the reality is that some good things can happen.
- Tony Dungy

Don't worry," said Maddy. "People didn't make life, so they can't destroy it. Even if we were to wipe out every bit of life in the world, we can't touch the place life comes from. Whatever made plants and animals and people spring up in the first place will always be there, and life will spring up again.
- Jeanne Duprau

I'm just trying to grow. That's one thing I told myself is, 'Don't worry about who people say is the best player.'
- Kevin Durant

I don't worry about what my opponent is doing.
- Maria Sharapova

dont worry be happy
- Bob Marley

Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright
- Bob Marley

When you worry your face will frown, that will bring everybody down, so don't worry BE HAPPY!:)
- Bob Marley

don't worry - so what if there is no life after death? There is life after Garp, believe me.
- John Irving

Don't fear God, don't worry about death; what's good is easy to get, & what's terrible is easy to endure.
- Epicurus

Don't worry about it. I'd have dumped me too if I was on a romantic date with that!
- Leigh Fallon

Leowin: Don't worry Luthiel. 'Truth's existence never depended upon belief.
- Robert Fanney

I don't worry anymore about where's the big hangout Tuesday night, Friday. Couldn't tell you and no one comes to me for advice anymore in those areas anymore, so real boring I would say.
- Brett Favre

Don't worry, now that I know about your little ego problem, I'll do my best to look all gushy when you pound you chest.
- Christine Feehan

There is something at work that's bigger than us. It's about having a trust in life and being at peace that things are happening the way they should. You do what you do as well as you can do it, and then you don't worry or agonize about the outcome.
- Sherilyn Fenn

Don't worry about your heart, it will last you as long as you live.
- W C Fields

Don't let yourself feel worthless: often through life you will really be at your worst when you seem to think best of yourself; and don't worry about losing your "personality," as you persist in calling it: at fifteen you had the radiance of early morning, at twenty you will begin to have the melancholy brilliance of the moon, and when you are my age you will give out, as I do, the genial golden warmth of 4 p.m.
- F Scott Fitzgerald

Don't worry, chief. We've got these Tualaghi surrounded - from the inside."
"Exactly," Erak replied dryly.

- John Flanagan

Don't worry about him," Nana would assure them. "Michael will do more in his life than you can ever imagine.
- Michael J Fox

How old are you?" Isa gasped. Okay, so she hadn't gotten around to asking some things.
"One hundred and forty-three," Chance supplied, giving her a quick kiss. "But don't worry, darling. I don't feel a day over the century mark.
- Jeaniene Frost

Bones glanced behind me, with just the barest inclination of his head. I walked away from him, muttering, "Don't worry, you don't need to have Mencheres break out the invisible straitjacket again. I haven't gone crazy. I just didn't understand until now."
He still looked like he was debating having Mencheres lay the power whammy on me, so I sat down by Kira in a very deliberate manner, folding my hands in my lap. There. Didn't I look calm and sane?
- Jeaniene Frost

I often say that I don't worry about the meaning of life--I can't handle that big stuff. What concerns me is the meaning in life--day by day, hour by hour, while I'm doing whatever it is that I do. What counts is not what I do, but how I think about myself while I'm doing it.
- Robert Fulghum

Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you.
- Robert Fulghum

I didn't say you shouldn't worry, do you think I don't worry? But no, you probably can't do anything about me.' 'Well, maybe no, Sassenach, and maybe so. But I've lived a long enough time now to think it maybe doesna matter so much-- so long as I can love you.' -Claire & Jamie Fraser
- Diana Gabaldon

For all my love little monsters i am your mom you are my child in my hand i protect you like my eyes but dont worry ill cacth you if you fall.
- Lady Gaga

So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
- Neil Gaiman

I'll find you. Don't worry. Just be on your own and I'll find you.
- Neil Gaiman

Don't worry about it; only worry about how people like her breed.
- Gasmaskman

Don't worry over what the newspapers say. I don't. Why should anyone else? I told the truth to the newspaper correspondents - but when you tell the truth to them they are at sea.
- William Howard Taft

I was kind of a volatile personality, very intense. Because of that, I drew some criticism and people would say things about me, and my parents had tried to defend me. I would just tell them don't worry about it. Our day will come.
- Kirk Gibson

Shoot first and ask questions later, and don't worry, no matter what happens, I will protect you.
- Hermann Goering

God is love," she said. "And he respects love, whether it's between a parents, and child, a man and woman, or friends. I don't think he cares about religion one little bit. Live your life right. Love with all your heart. Don't hurt others, and help those in need. That is all you need to know. And don't worry about heaven. If it exists, you'll be welcome.
- Ellen Hopkins

there is a God, but He isn't like the God I've been taught to fear. 'God is love,' she said. 'And He respects love, whether it's between a parent and child, a man and woman, or friends. I don't think He cares about religion one little bit. Live your life right...Love with all your heart. Don't hurt others, and help those in need. That's all you need to know. And don't worry about Heaven. If it exists, you'll be welcome..
- Ellen Hopkins

Not reassuring when weathermen say 'Today will be terrible but don't worry it won't be as terrible as tomorrow or Friday.
- Jonah Goldberg

Don't worry about the war. It's all over but the shooting.
- Samuel Goldwyn

Rules of living
Don't worry, eat three square meals a day,say your prayers, be courteous to your creditors, keep your digestion good,steer clear of biliousness,exercise, go slow and go easy. May be there are other things that your special case requires to make you happy, but my friend, these, i reckon, will give you a good life.
- Abraham Lincoln

Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition.
- Abraham Lincoln

Brianna dropped the skateboard in front of Sam. "Don't worry: I won't let you fall off."
"Yeah? Then why did you bring the helmet?"
Brianna tossed it to him. "In case you fall off.
- Michael Grant

Don't worry so. Regret will only make you lose sleep, not solve the problem.
- Shelley Shepard Gray

Oh, there's tons of resentment. That's normal. I can't control that, and I don't worry about it.
- Brian Austin Green

I'm not the slightest bit foxed," he insisted, indignation lighting his vivid blue eyes. "I am perfectly serious. Will you marry me?"
"No. I still cannot believe you are asking me. You must be drunk, but don't worry," she said in a soothing tone. "I promise to forget what you've said by tomorrow morning.
- Elena Greene

You know who helped me a lot? Jane Fonda. She said, Look at how many times I've been up and I've been down. So don't worry about anything.
- Melanie Griffith

Out there things can happen, and frequently do,
To people as brainy and footsy as you.
And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew.
Just go right along, you'll start happening too!
- Dr Seuss

If things start happening, don't worry, don't stew, just go right along and you'll start happening too.
- Dr Seuss

If my fellow Americans could adopt even a fraction of the French attitude about food and life (don't worry, you don't have to sign on to the politics, too), managing weight would cease to be a terror, an obsession, and reveal its true nature as part of the art of living.
- Mireille Guiliano

You're only here for a short visit. Don't hurry, don't worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.
- Walter Hagen

Don't worry about that, Man, just make out my ticket.
- Joe Haldeman

If you're alive, don't move, if you're dead, don't worry about it.
- Laurell K Hamilton

If you pray about it don't worry about it. If you're going to worry about it don't pray about it.
- Steve Harvey

Don't worry about it," I said."Hey werewolves gotta drool, vampires gotta eat..." Hex Hall - Sophie, pg 105.
Man, Sophie, it's only your first day and you've already befriended the school outcast, pissed off the most popular girls at Hecate, and developed a full-blown thing for the hottest guy. If you can manage to get detention tomorrow, you'll be like, legendary."
...Hex Hall - Jenna, pg 106
- Rachel Hawkins

There was a time I didn't know your name
Why should I worry, cry in vain
but now she's gone, and I don't worry
cause I'm sittin' on top of the world.
- Robert Hellenga

Your great puddin' of a son don' need fattin' anymore Dursley, don't worry
- J K Rowling

Don't worry. You're just as sane as I am.
- J K Rowling

It's going to be all right, sir," Harry said over and over again, more worried by Dumbledore's silence than he had been by his weakened voice. "We're nearly there... I can Apparate us both back... don't worry..."
"I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.
- J K Rowling

Don't worry about the future. Or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind, the kind that blindside you at 4 p.m. on some idle Tuesday.
- Mary Schmich

Don't worry, I can hander it!
- Hidekaz Himaruya

It's not as bad as you sometimes think it is. It ALL works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it all works out. Put your trust in God and move forward, with faith and confidence in the future. The lord will not forsake us... If we put our trust in him, if we will pray to him, if we will live worthy of his blessings, He will hear our prayers.
- Gordon B Hinckley

It isn't as bad as you think it is. It all works out. Don't worry-I say that to myself every morning. it will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trist in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future.
- Gordon B Hinckley

It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.

- Gordon B Hinckley

Which reminds me, there's a vampire hand in your freezer's ice maker." Seeing my aghast expression, she added, "Don't worry. I double-bagged it.
- Jim C Hines

We all worry about the population explosion, but we don't worry about it at the right time.
- Arthur Hoppe

If it's a big hit, fantastic. If it's not, then it's not. I don't worry about my work.
- Kate Hudson

I don't worry too much about the script, I just ad lib, like Pearl Bailey.
- Mahalia Jackson

Don't worry, life is good despite everything!
- Tahar Ben Jelloun

Don't worry about wanting to change; start worrying when you don't feel like changing anymore. And in the meantime, enjoy every version of yourself you ever meet, because not everybody who discovers their true identity likes what they find.
- Antony John

It makes you very cool," he said, taking big, jumping steps to get in front of me. "CNN would interview you, for sure. Daughter of Flobie! But don't worry. I'll keep them back!
- Maureen Johnson

Don't worry where I am. I'll tell you when I get there.
- Michael Lewis

I lived here my whole life and I've never been to this neighborhood.' And Big Mike finally spoke up. 'Don't worry,' he said. 'I got your back.
- Michael Lewis

Lord, what if I miss You? What if I miss You? What if I miss You? Oh, I'm so scared! God, what if I miss You? He answered simply, Joyce, don't worry; if you miss Me, I will find you.
- Joyce Meyer

Don't worry about hurting me, if that's what you're afraid of. I want to get hurt. At least I'll feel something for a change.
- Katie Kacvinsky

A tailor walks into a lawyer, and the bar says, "I like your suit." And the tailor replies, "This morning I spotted a non-sequitur detective. Don't worry, he didn't follow me.
- Jarod Kintz

I don't worry about GDP. Not when there are so many other combinations of letters to be concerned with.
- Jarod Kintz

This book has nothing to do with cats. Or mice. Or self-motivation. This book is 100% 50% finished. But don't worry, I finished the good half. But don't be mistakenthe good half isn't good at all. In fact, it's remarkably terrible. It's only good in relation to the half I didn't get around to writing. After all, the worst writing is the writing that couldn't be bothered to be written down.
- Jarod Kintz

I want to make a coffee table that consists of a slab of wood supported by four crutches. That way, if a guest ever comes up to me and says, "I accidentally broke one of the legs on your coffee table," I could respond, "Don't worry, those legs are self-healing.
- Jarod Kintz

On cloudy days I just want to raise my arm up, stand on my toes, and screw a light bulb into the sky. Don't worry, my light bulb is energy efficientit runs on solar power.
- Jarod Kintz

An elephant walks into a bar, and the bartender asks, "What can I get for you?" The elephant replies, "Sex on the beach, please." To which the bartender responds, "Sorry, but I'm afraid your penis is too big for me." "That's no problem," the elephant says as he smiles, "how about a double shot of Don't worry, I brought a few gallons of anal lube.
- Jarod Kintz

I want to assure you, I'm not that kind of pervert. But don't worry, goat lady, there's somebody for everybody. Or anybody for nobody. Maybe I have that backwards, and upside down.
- Jarod Kintz

Scared ya, did I? Aw, that's sweet. Don't worry the shocks won't kill me," she whispered. "They only make me stronger. Anyway, it was worth it to give that cow a black eye, ya know?
- Lauren Kate

Please don't worry. I will always come for you. I won't let you go until you understand that."
"Then I refuse to understand," she said.
- Lauren Kate

Don't worry." Arriane stood next to Luce. This place is like a reject revolving door. People come and go all the time because of some parole issue crazy parents whatever. Randy's off tonight. No one else gives a damn. If anyone gives you a second look just give em a third one. Or send them over to me." She made a fist.
- Lauren Kate

Don't worry, be crappy. Revolutionary means you ship and then test... Lots of things made the first Mac in 1984 a piece of crap - but it was a revolutionary piece of crap.
- Guy Kawasaki

I'm always using a towel around my head. Airports don't worry about me.
- Kerry King

I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.
- Sam Kinison

But you'll come and get me if he wakes up, won't you? Just make something up. Scream out like I've done something wrong. Start swearing at me. Everyone will believe it, don't worry.
- Markus Zusak

Do I really run like that?" (Kitty)
"Yup," Martini confirmed. "Don't worry, I think it's sexy."
"Thank God. I think I look like a cheetah on drugs.
- Gini Koch

These waters are sacred to us and for you to be allowed to swim in these waters is a rare honour. What are you waiting for?"
Vartan turned to look at Trisa.
She winked at him and whispered, "Don't worry young man, I've seen it all before. You have nothing to be shy around me for."
"I wasn't..." began Vartan, his cheeks reddening, "Never mind.
- Peter Koevari

We not-much-of-anything types don't worry about the cost of leaving a light on unnecessarily.
- Dean Koontz

Do as little harm to others as you can; make any sacrifice for your true friends; be responsible for yourself and ask nothing of others; and grab all the fun you can. Don't give much thought to yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow, live in the moment, and trust that your existence has meaning even when the world seems to be all blind chance and chaos. When life lands a hammer blow in your face, do your best to respond to the hammer as if it had been a cream pie.
- Dean Koontz

I don't know where to start, one [writing student] will wail.
Start with your childhood, I tell them. Plug your nose and jump in, and write down all your memories as truthfully as you can. Flannery O' Connor said that anyone who has survived childhood has enough material to write for the rest of his or her life. Maybe your childhood was grim and horrible, but grim and horrible is Okay if it is well done. Don't worry about doing it well yet, though. Just get it down.
- Anne Lamott

...don't worry about how things look. People are going to think whatever they think. To hell with 'em. You can't worry about it.
- William Landay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eye Contact Quotes

If you must eat a banana in public, never make eye contact. - Darynda Jones I hope the two of you will descend from your love bubble long enough to learn something today," he sniped cuttingly and the other kids snickered. Embarrassed, I ducked my head to avoid eye contact with them. "It's all right, sir," Xavier replied. "The bubble's been engineered to allow us to learn from within it. - Alexandra Adornetto The trick is not to make eye contact. They don't charge if you don't make eye contact. - Sarah Addison Allen I'm Emma. I'm here to make you see the meaning of your life. Her exalted words were totally conquered by her dragging tone and lack of eye contact. - Debra Anastasia I glanced at Derek. The boy wonder didn't melt into a pile of goo, although his gaze was glued to Rowena's chest. Avoiding eye contact. Good strategy. - Ilona Andrews So just look mean and don't make eye contact with anyone. (Syn) Gee, hon, you take m

I Did It My Way Quotes

And now, the end is near, And so I face the final curtain. My friend, I'll say it clear, I'll state my case, of which I'm certain. I've lived a life that's full. I've traveled each and every highway; And more, much more than this, I did it my way. - Frank Sinatra You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way. - Johnny Cash Every comedian dreams of hosting 'The Tonight Show' and, for seven months, I got to. I did it my way, with people I love, and I do not regret a second. - Conan Obrien It doesn't matter that I didn't win a trophy because I did it my way and I lived the dream. - Alan Shearer

Into The Wild Quotes

You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. - Alan Alda The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. - Alan Alda And I'm going to tell the truth: I didn't like that Sean Penn movie Into the Wild so much. Yes! I know it was critically acclaimed. I know it won all these awards! It's very sad that a boy is dead and all. But I thought the movie Enchanted, with the singing princess and the chipmunk and the people dancing in Central Park, was cuter. So there! - Meg Cabot Communing with God is communing with our own hearts, our own best selves, not with something foreign and accidental. Saints and devotees have gone into the wilderness to find God; of course they took God with them, and the silence and detachment enabled them to hear the still, small