There are nights when you can feel stale because you've fallen into a pattern by touring too much, but it's easy to get out of it by deliberately getting in trouble and playing yourself into a corner to then see if you can get out of it.
- Leo Kottke
I was always one who was clowning around in school and getting in trouble.
- David Boreanaz
All my pictures are built around the idea of getting in trouble and so giving me the chance to be desperately serious in my attempt to appear as a normal little gentleman.
- Charlie Chaplin
There's one good thing about getting in trouble: It seems like you do it in steps. It seems like you don't just end up in trouble but that you kind of ease yourself into it. It also seems like the worse the trouble is that you get into, the more steps it takes to get there. Sort of like you're getting a bunch of little warnings on the way; sort of like if you really wanted to you could turn around.
- Christopher Paul Curtis
How can I give her what Don Fey gave me? The gift of anxiety. The fear of getting in trouble. The knowledge that while you are loved, you are not above the law. The Worldwide Parental Anxiety System is failing if this many of us have made sex tapes
- Tina Fey
I learned to read at a young age and I have always read voraciously. It is one of the few things, aside from getting fucked up and getting in trouble, that I have done consistently throughout my entire life.
- James Frey
Marijuana is not tested for, and yet that is the big thing guys are getting in trouble with in the league. It's terrible.
- Karl Malone
Making my class laugh and getting in trouble. I was the class clown.
- R L Stine
- Leo Kottke
I was always one who was clowning around in school and getting in trouble.
- David Boreanaz
All my pictures are built around the idea of getting in trouble and so giving me the chance to be desperately serious in my attempt to appear as a normal little gentleman.
- Charlie Chaplin
There's one good thing about getting in trouble: It seems like you do it in steps. It seems like you don't just end up in trouble but that you kind of ease yourself into it. It also seems like the worse the trouble is that you get into, the more steps it takes to get there. Sort of like you're getting a bunch of little warnings on the way; sort of like if you really wanted to you could turn around.
- Christopher Paul Curtis
How can I give her what Don Fey gave me? The gift of anxiety. The fear of getting in trouble. The knowledge that while you are loved, you are not above the law. The Worldwide Parental Anxiety System is failing if this many of us have made sex tapes
- Tina Fey
I learned to read at a young age and I have always read voraciously. It is one of the few things, aside from getting fucked up and getting in trouble, that I have done consistently throughout my entire life.
- James Frey
Marijuana is not tested for, and yet that is the big thing guys are getting in trouble with in the league. It's terrible.
- Karl Malone
Making my class laugh and getting in trouble. I was the class clown.
- R L Stine
Comments
Post a Comment