She looked at me, confused. "He hardly knew me. My parents dated and got married before we knew what happened. Let's just say we were not
brought into the loop on that decision."
"That's weird. I wasn't brought into the loop with my parents' marriage either."
"Really? How old were you?"
"Twelve months."
She giggled. "I can't imagine why they didn't ask your opinion.
- Darynda Jones
Everyone knows me and my wife's story. We didn't have sex until we got married.
- Shaun Alexander
Divorce is marital welfare.It's just couples asking society to bail them out because they didn't do enough research before they got married.
- Stephen Colbert
Blake ran his hands over Livia's bare shoulders. Tonight, I'll make sure every part of you knows you got married.
- Debra Anastasia
When we got married, nobody gave it more than two weeks. There were bets all over the country, with astronomical odds against us.
- Desi Arnaz
He was one of your wicked, fascinating men. After he got married he left off being fascinating and just kept on being wicked.
- L M Montgomery
I didn't marry you because you were perfect. I didn't even marry you because I loved you. I married you because you gave me a promise. That promise made up for your faults. And the promise I gave you made up for mine. Two imperfect people got married and it was the promise that made the marriage. And when our children were growing up, it wasn't a house that protected them; and it wasn't our love that protected them--it was that promise.
- Thornton Wilder
I got married about three years ago again to a wonderful German woman. Her name is Monika and she is beautiful. She is one of the biggest women Zappa fans I have ever met in my life.
- Jimmy Carl Black
Myself, Marion Jones and Michael Johnson all got married on the same day because it was the only point on the athletics' schedule we could fit in. October 3, 1998.
- Ato Boldon
I hated that the soldier doll had my name. I mean, please. I didn't play with him much. He was another Christmas present from my clueless grandparents. One time when they were visiting, my grandpa asked me if G.I. Joe had been in any wars lately. I said, "No, but he and Ken got married last week." Every Christmas since then, my grandparents have sent me a check.
- James Howe
It used to be that you came out of school, and you got married - those who were going to get married. But my peers are getting married in their early 30s, so now there's like this extra 10 years of that angst.
- Zach Braff
I put the weight on after we were together. I put on about 20 pounds when we got married, and people were flipping their lids. And then I put on more after that, and I've gone up and down since then.
- Delta Burke
We always get up about 5:30, and George gets up and goes in and gets the coffee and brings it to me, and that's been our ritual since we got married. And we read the newspapers in bed and drink coffee for about an hour probably, read our briefing papers.
- Laura Bush
When we first got married, we made a pact. It was this: In our life together, it was decided I would make all of the big decisions and my wife would make all of the little decisions. For fifty years, we have held true to that agreement. I believe that is the reason for the success in our marriage. However, the strange thing is that in fifty years, there hasn't been one big decision.
- Albert Einstein
Once I got married and had kids, I moved away from romantic roles, because it seemed wrong to have my 3-year-old wondering why Daddy was kissing someone else.
- Chevy Chase
I tried to become a family man. I got married, but it didn't work out. After 22 months we got an annulment. Then I married an Italian girl, which resulted in an immediate annulment. I had two annulments by the time I was 23.
- Dominic Chianese
I went to Brooklyn College and met this beautiful Jewish girl named Merle, with dark hair, exotic looking and brilliant. So we got married and had three children.
- Dominic Chianese
I met my wife through playing golf. She is French and couldn't speak English and I couldn't speak French, so there was little chance of us getting involved in any boring conversations - that's why we got married really quickly.
- Sean Connery
I left home at 17, traveled. I got married when I was 21. That's a young age. As it turned out, things were fine, then not so fine, and then it was a blunder. That happens all the time.
- Fred Couples
I finally got a chance to talk to my daughter from my previous marriage. I just got married May 3 to my beautiful wife, but we don't see each other much.
- Peter Criss
The cardinal rule for any performer is that they should know themselves before they enter the spotlight, and I didn't. I was just Neil and I did what I was supposed to do. I was supposed to get married, so I got married. I was supposed to get a job, so I looked for work.
- Neil Diamond
I played with dolls until I was 15. My mother encouraged it because my older sister got married when she was 15, so Mom thought that the longer I stayed with dolls, the better.
- Linda Evans
I had arranged a birthday party for him and my children, who are all Aquarians. Instead, we got married. I ran out of excuses. It was just us and my children.
- Diane Von Furstenberg
First, I had no idea you were married. Somehow, I don't think Trillian knows, either."
"I married Smoky and Morio to forge a soul bond so I could use their powers to search for Trillian, since we thought he was captured and in danger." She stopped, blanching. "You mean I got married for no reason?"
Smoky cleared his throat. "I think we've just been insulted," he said.
Morio sniggered. "Sounds like it.
- Yasmine Galenorn
The way they were writing Christine as this older woman who got married, which she shouldn't have. Obviously got divorced right away. Reached the glass ceiling in the police precinct. So there is a part of her that died because she knows she couldn't go any farther.
- Sharon Gless
When he came back from downtown, he had forgotten to bring his license, his identification, the $2 for the wedding license. So we got married two days later.
- Eydie Gorme
Before we got married, I had tremendous ambition. Once we got married and I started having children, then I just thought that that was my real life. Steve was definitely more ambitious than I.
- Eydie Gorme
At first, I just wanted to see the adults suffer as a result of wedding me to an immature Sejabin. But now, even without that, I'm glad I got married... Who knew it would be this fun to torment you? (Especially cuz you're slow-). Ah... If I keep having this much fun, I may never give you your divorce, no matter how much you beg and cry.
- Park So Hee
Until I got married, when I used to go out, my mother said good bye to me as though I was emigrating.
- Thora Hird
Mom and Pop were just a couple of kids when they got married. He was eighteen, she was sixteen and I was three.
- Billie Holiday
But then, you know, I'm very happy, I've got to this stage in my life and I'm not dead. I haven't got married and divorced and done all that palimony business, you know all that mess.
- Michael Hutchence
I would have been happy to have waited till I was in my mid- to late-30s before I got married, but you don't choose when these things happen, and when they do, there's no doubt in your mind.
- Natalie Imbruglia
I've got five kids and I'm married, Tommy's got two kids and he's been married, Vince just got married again, Mick's out of a relationship, Tommy's single as well. We've done a lot in our life, we've covered a lot of miles.
- Nikki Sixx
I'd met a woman and I got married, but the money ran out right away. I hadn't had a job for seven months, and it just came over me that I was never going to work again. It hit me.
- Denis Johnson
I supposed this was one reason why people got married, to make a fiction that was tellable. It wasn't just movies that couldn't contain the full cast of characters it was us. We had to winnow life down so we knew where to put our tenderness and attention; and that was a good, sweet thing. But together or alone, we were still embedded in a kaleidoscope, ruthlessly varied and continuous, until the end of the end.
- Miranda July
I fell in love with a beautiful girl, got her pregnant, and then I got married. I wonder whatever happened to that beautiful girl I got pregnant.
- Jarod Kintz
The girl of my dreams got married to someone else. But that's OK. I don't need her beside me to keep her locked in the dungeon of my heart.
- Jarod Kintz
I got married at a good time, though a better time would have been 20 years from now.
- Jarod Kintz
When I got married, I could not have chosen a more gorgeous, loving, or perfect woman to crush than the one I broke up with to be with my wife.
- Jarod Kintz
My parents got married late and they had kids late, so I never felt a social or cultural thing to be married or pregnant or a homeowner by a certain age.
- Anna Kendrick
I got married really fast and really young.
- Nicole Kidman
I got married, other people went off. We had sort of another public-we were our entire readership for many years, and we were very excited by each other.
- Kenneth Koch
I found the right man, got married, and just had to keep not reinventing myself, just deciding that it doesn't matter what you are if you are a good person.
- Lisa Kudrow
We abstained from having sex until we got married.
- Ali Landry
It was a very hard life. As I got older, the family was depending very much on me. My two older brothers got married, so they had their own families depending on them. I had seven people relying on me, so I worked in a grocery store.
- Martin Lel
Aravis also had many quarrels (and, I'm afraid even fights) with Cor, but they always made it up again: so that years later, when they were grown up they were so used to quarreling and making it up again that they got married so as to go on doing it more conveniently.
- C S Lewis
I wrote my first books when I was single and then I got married and then had a kid and there were different things happening in my life.
- Jennifer Weiner
I can't pay her back, but what I can do is make her as happy as she thought I would when we first got married.
- George Lopez
So many women waited until later to get married and then even later after they got married to have children. And then they have problems, and it takes them five, six, seven years to have children.
- Joan Lunden
A divorcee is a women who got married so she didn't have to work, but now works so she doesn't have to get married.
- Anna Magnani
And they ate supper before they said grace...Oh, um...she moved into his house, stayed awhile, and then they got married.
- Charles Martin
Susan, an only child who never had any roots, and I, a lone wolf who got married 20 years to late, were adopted by the kids as much as they were by us.
- Harpo Marx
We both came from families in which parents got married, had children and the whole thing. So we were not the kind of people to live together permanently.
- Linda Mccartney
I think I was very lucky that I didn't get well-known until my early thirties. If it had happened when I was younger, you might have seen me falling out of nightclubs. I think I conducted myself as a much better human being because I was already married when all that came along (I got married five months after I got the role as Will).
- Eric Mccormack
We shouldn't have got married, really. Shouldn't have got married. Too young. Not ready for it.
- Roger Mcgough
I got married because I fell in love with this woman. I had a baby with her because we wanted to have children. But that's not because of some philosophical ideal at all, no.
- Ewan Mcgregor
If you made a list of reasons why any couple got married, and another list of the reasons for their divorce, you'd have a hell of a lot of overlapping.
- Mignon Mclaughlin
I had a family, I had children, I got married. My ambition changed.
- Penelope Ann Miller
Mum, who had been a dancer with a small ballet company before she got married, was full of encouragement. She didn't say, 'This is really good, you should do this', She just encouraged us to do whatever we liked.
- Dannii Minogue
Well, my career choice made a difference because I never would have met my wife, Jenny. I met her through comedian Buddy Hackett. He set us up on a blind date and then we got married.
- Bob Newhart
I never had a policy about marriage. I got married very young in life and I always think in all relationships, I've always thought that it's counterproductive to have a theory on that.
- Jack Nicholson
When I first got married to my husband, he had boxes full of photos of my two stepsons, ages 5 and 8 at the time, and I put them together in some little albums and wrote notes about how happy I was that they were a part of my life.
- Nancy Odell
After I got married, the first child born to us was mentally handicapped.
- Kenzaburo Oe
We're into Nicole Kidmans, rather than the young girl who just got married in a tracksuit.
- Bruce Oldfield
They got married, they got divorced, and half their money goes out the window.
- Suze Orman
In my day you got married and spent one holiday with one set of in-laws and another with the others. None of this bonding business.
- Katherine Hall Page
When Lindsey and I played Barbies Barbie and Ken got married at sixteen. To us there was only one true love in everyone's life we have no concept of compromise or retries.
- Alice Sebold
I was very young when we got married and I don't know why it worked out like it did or how I was smart enough to know that this was the right guy, but somehow I got lucky.
- Kyra Sedgwick
And so I think I got married because I thought that a ring would lock that love in forever, because it's very scary when it is just your feelings holding you together
- Craig Silvey
My cousin fell in love with a dom, so I checked into it to see if I needed to kill him before they got married.
- Cherise Sinclair
I dropped out of school for a semester, transferred to another college, switched to an art major, graduated, got married, and for a while worked as a graphic designer.
- James Green Somerville
At only 20 years old I got married. I was still a kid myself, but in those times, if you got someone pregnant, you had no choice but to get married. So I left school and the only thing I could do was sing.
- David Soul
When Ben and I first got married and we first had kids, I felt I needed to prove we could still do it and I could still work separately from Ben and I could still work with him. I just let go of all of that now. I said to him, 'For me, a little bit goes a long way.'
- Christine Taylor
Before I got married, I dated the gamut.
- Gabrielle Union
I met an American woman and got married so I had to get a job.
- Walter Wager
Since I got married my wife doesn't really let me wear anything that I used to because she says I have no taste at all.
- Dominic West
Men are my hobby, if I ever got married I'd have to give it up.
- Mae West
I'm this high school dropout. I quit in my sophomore year, when I was 15. I worked for a while in a deli, and when I was almost 17, I got married.
- Mary Beth Whitehead
Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children, and no theories.
- John Wilmot
I was so cold the other day, I almost got married.
- Shelley Winters
It was so cold I almost got married.
- Shelley Winters
I wonder what it felt to move to a country where you didn't grow up. I had thought about that often since my sister got married. Do you become a character in a story native to that land, or do you, somewhere in your heart, want to return to your homeland.
- Banana Yoshimoto
When I was 21 I stopped and got married. I tried for a while to be the perfect wife, society this, society that but it wasn't working, so after about a year I went back to work.
- Pia Zadora
I told him I didn't want to have sex until I got married. Without missing a beat, he nodded and said, So let's get married.
- Gabrielle Zevin
brought into the loop on that decision."
"That's weird. I wasn't brought into the loop with my parents' marriage either."
"Really? How old were you?"
"Twelve months."
She giggled. "I can't imagine why they didn't ask your opinion.
- Darynda Jones
Everyone knows me and my wife's story. We didn't have sex until we got married.
- Shaun Alexander
Divorce is marital welfare.It's just couples asking society to bail them out because they didn't do enough research before they got married.
- Stephen Colbert
Blake ran his hands over Livia's bare shoulders. Tonight, I'll make sure every part of you knows you got married.
- Debra Anastasia
When we got married, nobody gave it more than two weeks. There were bets all over the country, with astronomical odds against us.
- Desi Arnaz
He was one of your wicked, fascinating men. After he got married he left off being fascinating and just kept on being wicked.
- L M Montgomery
I didn't marry you because you were perfect. I didn't even marry you because I loved you. I married you because you gave me a promise. That promise made up for your faults. And the promise I gave you made up for mine. Two imperfect people got married and it was the promise that made the marriage. And when our children were growing up, it wasn't a house that protected them; and it wasn't our love that protected them--it was that promise.
- Thornton Wilder
I got married about three years ago again to a wonderful German woman. Her name is Monika and she is beautiful. She is one of the biggest women Zappa fans I have ever met in my life.
- Jimmy Carl Black
Myself, Marion Jones and Michael Johnson all got married on the same day because it was the only point on the athletics' schedule we could fit in. October 3, 1998.
- Ato Boldon
I hated that the soldier doll had my name. I mean, please. I didn't play with him much. He was another Christmas present from my clueless grandparents. One time when they were visiting, my grandpa asked me if G.I. Joe had been in any wars lately. I said, "No, but he and Ken got married last week." Every Christmas since then, my grandparents have sent me a check.
- James Howe
It used to be that you came out of school, and you got married - those who were going to get married. But my peers are getting married in their early 30s, so now there's like this extra 10 years of that angst.
- Zach Braff
I put the weight on after we were together. I put on about 20 pounds when we got married, and people were flipping their lids. And then I put on more after that, and I've gone up and down since then.
- Delta Burke
We always get up about 5:30, and George gets up and goes in and gets the coffee and brings it to me, and that's been our ritual since we got married. And we read the newspapers in bed and drink coffee for about an hour probably, read our briefing papers.
- Laura Bush
When we first got married, we made a pact. It was this: In our life together, it was decided I would make all of the big decisions and my wife would make all of the little decisions. For fifty years, we have held true to that agreement. I believe that is the reason for the success in our marriage. However, the strange thing is that in fifty years, there hasn't been one big decision.
- Albert Einstein
Once I got married and had kids, I moved away from romantic roles, because it seemed wrong to have my 3-year-old wondering why Daddy was kissing someone else.
- Chevy Chase
I tried to become a family man. I got married, but it didn't work out. After 22 months we got an annulment. Then I married an Italian girl, which resulted in an immediate annulment. I had two annulments by the time I was 23.
- Dominic Chianese
I went to Brooklyn College and met this beautiful Jewish girl named Merle, with dark hair, exotic looking and brilliant. So we got married and had three children.
- Dominic Chianese
I met my wife through playing golf. She is French and couldn't speak English and I couldn't speak French, so there was little chance of us getting involved in any boring conversations - that's why we got married really quickly.
- Sean Connery
I left home at 17, traveled. I got married when I was 21. That's a young age. As it turned out, things were fine, then not so fine, and then it was a blunder. That happens all the time.
- Fred Couples
I finally got a chance to talk to my daughter from my previous marriage. I just got married May 3 to my beautiful wife, but we don't see each other much.
- Peter Criss
The cardinal rule for any performer is that they should know themselves before they enter the spotlight, and I didn't. I was just Neil and I did what I was supposed to do. I was supposed to get married, so I got married. I was supposed to get a job, so I looked for work.
- Neil Diamond
I played with dolls until I was 15. My mother encouraged it because my older sister got married when she was 15, so Mom thought that the longer I stayed with dolls, the better.
- Linda Evans
I had arranged a birthday party for him and my children, who are all Aquarians. Instead, we got married. I ran out of excuses. It was just us and my children.
- Diane Von Furstenberg
First, I had no idea you were married. Somehow, I don't think Trillian knows, either."
"I married Smoky and Morio to forge a soul bond so I could use their powers to search for Trillian, since we thought he was captured and in danger." She stopped, blanching. "You mean I got married for no reason?"
Smoky cleared his throat. "I think we've just been insulted," he said.
Morio sniggered. "Sounds like it.
- Yasmine Galenorn
The way they were writing Christine as this older woman who got married, which she shouldn't have. Obviously got divorced right away. Reached the glass ceiling in the police precinct. So there is a part of her that died because she knows she couldn't go any farther.
- Sharon Gless
When he came back from downtown, he had forgotten to bring his license, his identification, the $2 for the wedding license. So we got married two days later.
- Eydie Gorme
Before we got married, I had tremendous ambition. Once we got married and I started having children, then I just thought that that was my real life. Steve was definitely more ambitious than I.
- Eydie Gorme
At first, I just wanted to see the adults suffer as a result of wedding me to an immature Sejabin. But now, even without that, I'm glad I got married... Who knew it would be this fun to torment you? (Especially cuz you're slow-). Ah... If I keep having this much fun, I may never give you your divorce, no matter how much you beg and cry.
- Park So Hee
Until I got married, when I used to go out, my mother said good bye to me as though I was emigrating.
- Thora Hird
Mom and Pop were just a couple of kids when they got married. He was eighteen, she was sixteen and I was three.
- Billie Holiday
But then, you know, I'm very happy, I've got to this stage in my life and I'm not dead. I haven't got married and divorced and done all that palimony business, you know all that mess.
- Michael Hutchence
I would have been happy to have waited till I was in my mid- to late-30s before I got married, but you don't choose when these things happen, and when they do, there's no doubt in your mind.
- Natalie Imbruglia
I've got five kids and I'm married, Tommy's got two kids and he's been married, Vince just got married again, Mick's out of a relationship, Tommy's single as well. We've done a lot in our life, we've covered a lot of miles.
- Nikki Sixx
I'd met a woman and I got married, but the money ran out right away. I hadn't had a job for seven months, and it just came over me that I was never going to work again. It hit me.
- Denis Johnson
I supposed this was one reason why people got married, to make a fiction that was tellable. It wasn't just movies that couldn't contain the full cast of characters it was us. We had to winnow life down so we knew where to put our tenderness and attention; and that was a good, sweet thing. But together or alone, we were still embedded in a kaleidoscope, ruthlessly varied and continuous, until the end of the end.
- Miranda July
I fell in love with a beautiful girl, got her pregnant, and then I got married. I wonder whatever happened to that beautiful girl I got pregnant.
- Jarod Kintz
The girl of my dreams got married to someone else. But that's OK. I don't need her beside me to keep her locked in the dungeon of my heart.
- Jarod Kintz
I got married at a good time, though a better time would have been 20 years from now.
- Jarod Kintz
When I got married, I could not have chosen a more gorgeous, loving, or perfect woman to crush than the one I broke up with to be with my wife.
- Jarod Kintz
My parents got married late and they had kids late, so I never felt a social or cultural thing to be married or pregnant or a homeowner by a certain age.
- Anna Kendrick
I got married really fast and really young.
- Nicole Kidman
I got married, other people went off. We had sort of another public-we were our entire readership for many years, and we were very excited by each other.
- Kenneth Koch
I found the right man, got married, and just had to keep not reinventing myself, just deciding that it doesn't matter what you are if you are a good person.
- Lisa Kudrow
We abstained from having sex until we got married.
- Ali Landry
It was a very hard life. As I got older, the family was depending very much on me. My two older brothers got married, so they had their own families depending on them. I had seven people relying on me, so I worked in a grocery store.
- Martin Lel
Aravis also had many quarrels (and, I'm afraid even fights) with Cor, but they always made it up again: so that years later, when they were grown up they were so used to quarreling and making it up again that they got married so as to go on doing it more conveniently.
- C S Lewis
I wrote my first books when I was single and then I got married and then had a kid and there were different things happening in my life.
- Jennifer Weiner
I can't pay her back, but what I can do is make her as happy as she thought I would when we first got married.
- George Lopez
So many women waited until later to get married and then even later after they got married to have children. And then they have problems, and it takes them five, six, seven years to have children.
- Joan Lunden
A divorcee is a women who got married so she didn't have to work, but now works so she doesn't have to get married.
- Anna Magnani
And they ate supper before they said grace...Oh, um...she moved into his house, stayed awhile, and then they got married.
- Charles Martin
Susan, an only child who never had any roots, and I, a lone wolf who got married 20 years to late, were adopted by the kids as much as they were by us.
- Harpo Marx
We both came from families in which parents got married, had children and the whole thing. So we were not the kind of people to live together permanently.
- Linda Mccartney
I think I was very lucky that I didn't get well-known until my early thirties. If it had happened when I was younger, you might have seen me falling out of nightclubs. I think I conducted myself as a much better human being because I was already married when all that came along (I got married five months after I got the role as Will).
- Eric Mccormack
We shouldn't have got married, really. Shouldn't have got married. Too young. Not ready for it.
- Roger Mcgough
I got married because I fell in love with this woman. I had a baby with her because we wanted to have children. But that's not because of some philosophical ideal at all, no.
- Ewan Mcgregor
If you made a list of reasons why any couple got married, and another list of the reasons for their divorce, you'd have a hell of a lot of overlapping.
- Mignon Mclaughlin
I had a family, I had children, I got married. My ambition changed.
- Penelope Ann Miller
Mum, who had been a dancer with a small ballet company before she got married, was full of encouragement. She didn't say, 'This is really good, you should do this', She just encouraged us to do whatever we liked.
- Dannii Minogue
Well, my career choice made a difference because I never would have met my wife, Jenny. I met her through comedian Buddy Hackett. He set us up on a blind date and then we got married.
- Bob Newhart
I never had a policy about marriage. I got married very young in life and I always think in all relationships, I've always thought that it's counterproductive to have a theory on that.
- Jack Nicholson
When I first got married to my husband, he had boxes full of photos of my two stepsons, ages 5 and 8 at the time, and I put them together in some little albums and wrote notes about how happy I was that they were a part of my life.
- Nancy Odell
After I got married, the first child born to us was mentally handicapped.
- Kenzaburo Oe
We're into Nicole Kidmans, rather than the young girl who just got married in a tracksuit.
- Bruce Oldfield
They got married, they got divorced, and half their money goes out the window.
- Suze Orman
In my day you got married and spent one holiday with one set of in-laws and another with the others. None of this bonding business.
- Katherine Hall Page
When Lindsey and I played Barbies Barbie and Ken got married at sixteen. To us there was only one true love in everyone's life we have no concept of compromise or retries.
- Alice Sebold
I was very young when we got married and I don't know why it worked out like it did or how I was smart enough to know that this was the right guy, but somehow I got lucky.
- Kyra Sedgwick
And so I think I got married because I thought that a ring would lock that love in forever, because it's very scary when it is just your feelings holding you together
- Craig Silvey
My cousin fell in love with a dom, so I checked into it to see if I needed to kill him before they got married.
- Cherise Sinclair
I dropped out of school for a semester, transferred to another college, switched to an art major, graduated, got married, and for a while worked as a graphic designer.
- James Green Somerville
At only 20 years old I got married. I was still a kid myself, but in those times, if you got someone pregnant, you had no choice but to get married. So I left school and the only thing I could do was sing.
- David Soul
When Ben and I first got married and we first had kids, I felt I needed to prove we could still do it and I could still work separately from Ben and I could still work with him. I just let go of all of that now. I said to him, 'For me, a little bit goes a long way.'
- Christine Taylor
Before I got married, I dated the gamut.
- Gabrielle Union
I met an American woman and got married so I had to get a job.
- Walter Wager
Since I got married my wife doesn't really let me wear anything that I used to because she says I have no taste at all.
- Dominic West
Men are my hobby, if I ever got married I'd have to give it up.
- Mae West
I'm this high school dropout. I quit in my sophomore year, when I was 15. I worked for a while in a deli, and when I was almost 17, I got married.
- Mary Beth Whitehead
Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children, and no theories.
- John Wilmot
I was so cold the other day, I almost got married.
- Shelley Winters
It was so cold I almost got married.
- Shelley Winters
I wonder what it felt to move to a country where you didn't grow up. I had thought about that often since my sister got married. Do you become a character in a story native to that land, or do you, somewhere in your heart, want to return to your homeland.
- Banana Yoshimoto
When I was 21 I stopped and got married. I tried for a while to be the perfect wife, society this, society that but it wasn't working, so after about a year I went back to work.
- Pia Zadora
I told him I didn't want to have sex until I got married. Without missing a beat, he nodded and said, So let's get married.
- Gabrielle Zevin
Comments
Post a Comment