I am trash and shit and crazy to you and this whole fucking world. You don't care where I live or how I feel, or what I eat or how I feed my kids or how I pay the doctor if I get sick, and yes I am stupid ad bored and weak, but I am still your responsibility.
- Chuck Palahniuk
You don't care where I live or how I feel, or what I eat or how I feed my kids or how I pay the doctor if I get sick, and yes I am stupid and bored and weak, but I am still your responsibility.
- Chuck Palahniuk
I am helpless.
I am stupid, and all I do is want and need things.
My tiny life. My little shit job. My Swedish furniture. I never, no, never told anyone this, but before I met Tyler, I was planning to buy a dog and name it "Entourage."
This is how bad your life can get.
- Chuck Palahniuk
I punish myself more than anybody else does if I am stupid about my actions, and I suffer, really suffer.
- Eartha Kitt
I thought as much. Miss Murray, though I am a beast, do not think that I am stupid. I know that I am hideous and hateful. I am not loved, nor ever hope to be. Nor am I fool enough to think that what I feel for you is love.
But in this world, alone, I do not hate you. And alone in this world, you do not hate me.
- Alan Moore
The stupidest man I ever met had a favourite saying.
It was:
'What do you think I am, stupid, or something?
- Idries Shah
- Chuck Palahniuk
You don't care where I live or how I feel, or what I eat or how I feed my kids or how I pay the doctor if I get sick, and yes I am stupid and bored and weak, but I am still your responsibility.
- Chuck Palahniuk
I am helpless.
I am stupid, and all I do is want and need things.
My tiny life. My little shit job. My Swedish furniture. I never, no, never told anyone this, but before I met Tyler, I was planning to buy a dog and name it "Entourage."
This is how bad your life can get.
- Chuck Palahniuk
I punish myself more than anybody else does if I am stupid about my actions, and I suffer, really suffer.
- Eartha Kitt
I thought as much. Miss Murray, though I am a beast, do not think that I am stupid. I know that I am hideous and hateful. I am not loved, nor ever hope to be. Nor am I fool enough to think that what I feel for you is love.
But in this world, alone, I do not hate you. And alone in this world, you do not hate me.
- Alan Moore
The stupidest man I ever met had a favourite saying.
It was:
'What do you think I am, stupid, or something?
- Idries Shah
Comments
Post a Comment