Mockingbirds don't do one thing but make music for us to enjoy. They don't eat up people's gardens, nest in corncribs, they don't do one thing but sing their hearts out for us. That's why it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
- Harper Lee
I remember when my daddy gave me that gun. He told me that I should never point it at anything in the house; and that he'd rather I'd shoot at tin cans in the backyard. But he said that sooner or later he supposed the temptation to go after birds would be too much, and that I could shoot all the blue jays I wanted - if I could hit 'em; but to remember it was a sin to kill a mockingbird.
- Harper Lee
Remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
- Harper Lee
You can kill all the bluebirds you want, but it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
- Harper Lee
Shoot all the blue jays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
- Harper Lee
Kill all the bluejays you want, but it is a sin to kill a mockingbird
- Harper Lee
I'd rather you shot at tin cans in the back yard, but i know you'll go after birds. Shoot all the bluejays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.....
Mockingbirds don't do one thing to but make music for us to enjoy. They don't eat up people's garden, don't nest in corncribs,they don't do one thing but sing their hearts out for us. That's why it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
- Harper Lee
I've become one of those people who prowl around at night in their cars. God, I am the town's Boo Radley, just like in To Kill A Mockingbird.
- Kathryn Stockett
In the dark, I get a glimpse of myself from way above, like in a movie. I've become one of those people who prowl around at night in their cars. God, I am the town's Boo Radley, just like in To Kill a Mockingbird
- Kathryn Stockett
- Harper Lee
I remember when my daddy gave me that gun. He told me that I should never point it at anything in the house; and that he'd rather I'd shoot at tin cans in the backyard. But he said that sooner or later he supposed the temptation to go after birds would be too much, and that I could shoot all the blue jays I wanted - if I could hit 'em; but to remember it was a sin to kill a mockingbird.
- Harper Lee
Remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
- Harper Lee
You can kill all the bluebirds you want, but it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
- Harper Lee
Shoot all the blue jays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
- Harper Lee
Kill all the bluejays you want, but it is a sin to kill a mockingbird
- Harper Lee
I'd rather you shot at tin cans in the back yard, but i know you'll go after birds. Shoot all the bluejays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.....
Mockingbirds don't do one thing to but make music for us to enjoy. They don't eat up people's garden, don't nest in corncribs,they don't do one thing but sing their hearts out for us. That's why it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
- Harper Lee
I've become one of those people who prowl around at night in their cars. God, I am the town's Boo Radley, just like in To Kill A Mockingbird.
- Kathryn Stockett
In the dark, I get a glimpse of myself from way above, like in a movie. I've become one of those people who prowl around at night in their cars. God, I am the town's Boo Radley, just like in To Kill a Mockingbird
- Kathryn Stockett
Comments
Post a Comment