Come on, Ella. Sleep green.'
Ignoring him, I got into bed wearing a T-shirt and boxer shorts printed with penguins. I reached over to the nightstand and flipped off the lamp.
A moment of silence, and then I heard a lecherous murmur. 'I like your penguins.
- Lisa Kleypas
When Christopher finished, there was a moment of silence.
Leo looked at Cam expectantly. "Well?"
"Well what?"
"Now is the time when you dredge up one of your blasted Romany sayings. Something about roosters laying eggs, or pigs dancing in the orchard. It's what you always do. Let's have it."
Cam gave him a sardonic glance. "I can't think of one right now."
"By God, I've had to listen to hundreds of them. And Phelan doesn't have to hear even one?
- Lisa Kleypas
Anybody else think that was weird?" Shane asked as they got into the car. Eve sent him an exasperated glance; the three of them were, of course, in the backseat. Amelie had the front, with Michael.
"Ya think? In general, or in particular?"
"Weird that we got through the entire thing, and I didn't have to hit anybody."
There was a moment of silence. Michael said, as he started the car, "You're right, Shane. That is strange.
- Rachel Caine
Back to the books. The world's largest bell was built in 1733 in Moscow, and weighed in at more than four hundred thousand pounds. It never rangit was broken by fire before it could be struck. What a sad little story. All that work, all that planning, all those expectationsthen nothing. Now it just sits there in Russia, a big metallic symbol of failure. I have a moment of silence for the silent bell.
- A J Jacobs
A moment of silence is not inherently religious.
- Sandra Day Oconnor
Those eerie diamond eyes shifted over to her and she stilled, as if he's willed her to do so.
There was a moment of silence. And then in a rough voice the man whose life she saved spoke four words that changed everything...changed her life, changed her destiny: She. Comes. With. Me.
- J R Ward
Ignoring him, I got into bed wearing a T-shirt and boxer shorts printed with penguins. I reached over to the nightstand and flipped off the lamp.
A moment of silence, and then I heard a lecherous murmur. 'I like your penguins.
- Lisa Kleypas
When Christopher finished, there was a moment of silence.
Leo looked at Cam expectantly. "Well?"
"Well what?"
"Now is the time when you dredge up one of your blasted Romany sayings. Something about roosters laying eggs, or pigs dancing in the orchard. It's what you always do. Let's have it."
Cam gave him a sardonic glance. "I can't think of one right now."
"By God, I've had to listen to hundreds of them. And Phelan doesn't have to hear even one?
- Lisa Kleypas
Anybody else think that was weird?" Shane asked as they got into the car. Eve sent him an exasperated glance; the three of them were, of course, in the backseat. Amelie had the front, with Michael.
"Ya think? In general, or in particular?"
"Weird that we got through the entire thing, and I didn't have to hit anybody."
There was a moment of silence. Michael said, as he started the car, "You're right, Shane. That is strange.
- Rachel Caine
Back to the books. The world's largest bell was built in 1733 in Moscow, and weighed in at more than four hundred thousand pounds. It never rangit was broken by fire before it could be struck. What a sad little story. All that work, all that planning, all those expectationsthen nothing. Now it just sits there in Russia, a big metallic symbol of failure. I have a moment of silence for the silent bell.
- A J Jacobs
A moment of silence is not inherently religious.
- Sandra Day Oconnor
Those eerie diamond eyes shifted over to her and she stilled, as if he's willed her to do so.
There was a moment of silence. And then in a rough voice the man whose life she saved spoke four words that changed everything...changed her life, changed her destiny: She. Comes. With. Me.
- J R Ward
Comments
Post a Comment