Skip to main content

Not Married Quotes

I'm twenty-nine, yes really, I'm from Aspen, Colorado, I'm six feet one, yes really, I've been at Quantico two years, yes I date guys, no I dress like this just because I like it, no I'm not married, no I don't currently have a boyfriend, and no I don't want to have dinner with you tonight.
- Lee Child

Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.
- Tim Allen

The evil of the actual disparity in their ages (and Mr. Woodhouse had not married early) was much increased by his constitution and habits; for having been a valetudinarian all his life, without activity of mind or body, he was a much older man in ways than in years; and though everywhere beloved for the friendliness of his heart and his amiable temper, his talents could not have recommended him at any time.
- Jane Austen

The happiness of a married man depends on the people he has not married.
- Oscar Wilde

To mind being disliked by a woman you don't desire and are not married to is yet another serious failure of common sense.
- Wendell Berry

Love is so much better when you're not married.
- Maria Callas

I only wish he had not married," said Mr. Norell fretfully. "Magicians have no business marrying.
- Susanna Clarke

I probably use my chef's knives more than any other tool in the kitchen. I'm not married to a particular brand, because they all work, they all have sharp blades.
- Bobby Flay

Not married until 33, Abraham Lincoln said, A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that cannot hurt me.
- Shelby Foote

Our ex-wifes always harbour secrets about us that make them irresistable. Until, of course, we remember who we are and what we did and why we are not married anymore.
- Richard Ford

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, running around, not married, staying out all night. Ashamed!" "Ashamed!" my grandmother echoed. Good to know they still agreed on things after forty-three years of marriage.
- Jeaniene Frost

I'm not married, I frequently use my debit card to buy things that cost less than three dollars, and my bedroom is so untidy it looks like vandals ransacked the Anthropologie sale section. I'm kind of a mess.
- Mindy Kaling

I think if I'm 40 and I don't have any kids and I'm not married, I would have a baby artificially inseminated. I would feel like Mary - like Jesus is my baby.
- Kim Kardashian

Now is the one time in my life I can be 100% selfish. I'm not married; I don't have kids; I can focus on my career.
- Kim Kardashian

I had a career and I came to motherhood late and am not married and have never had such a trusting relationship with a man - and trust is where the real power of love comes from.
- Diane Keaton

I don't think that because I'm not married it's made my life any less. That old maid myth is garbage.
- Diane Keaton

And in a marriage you can't TRY and be married. You're married or you're not married... as far as I'm concerned.
- Ringo Starr

I think every person who is single should have a dog. I think the government should step in and intervene: If you're not married or coupled up, whether you've been dumped or divorced or widowed or whatever, they should require you to proceed immediately to the pound nearest you and select an animal companion.
- Jennifer Weiner

As people get older, they get married, have kids. I'm not married. I don't have kids, so I'm able to focus 100 percent on this.
- Steven Lopez

I'm not married," he said softly, "because I can't stomach the idea of marrying a woman inferior to me in mind and spirit. It would mean the death of my soul.
- Sarah J Maas

When you're married, you're privy to the misunderstanding. When you're not married, it's overrated." I try to smile. "You rush in, headlong, full of dreams and wishes, so far removed from reality that you never even realize you've married into a family and the Navy. One refers to you as the girl from L.A., and the other refers to you as the dependent spouse.
- Katherine Owen

I'm not married and I don't think that's going to work out for me. I'm not even bitter, I'm just exhausted.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub

Where are Sam and Grace?"
"Ringo left in his car a few hours ago. He must've taken Grace with him. I don't know where they went."
"You didn't ask?"
"We're not married" Cole said, and added, in a more humble tone, "yet".
- Maggie Stiefvater

I just get things done instead of talking about getting them done. I don't go out and party. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs and I'm not married, that leaves a lot of time for my work.
- Henry Rollins

Love is better and stronger and more real than all else. Marry the man whom you love and who loves you. If he only has one grain of rice marry him for love and that will feed you. No one can remain married today because they are not married to the one they love they are married to their sacrifice and pretending to love is too damned painful. Love and build love and work love and fight. Always love first. Anything placed before love will fail.
- Sister Souljah

No one can remain married today because they are not married to the one they love, they are married to their sacrifice, and pretending to love is too damned painful. Love and build, love and work, love and fight. Always love first. Anything placed before love will fail.
- Sister Souljah

I also find it interesting that a lot of people in their 30s are not married and don't have kids. There are a lot of people in this age bracket that are out there dating and trying to find love. And I never thought that at my age I would be.
- John Stamos

Well, Ben says you have to be married to get a girl pregnant. And me and Cindy are not married, so she couldn't get pregnant, see?
- Scylar Tyberius

I'm marriable. But I'm not married.
- Rachel Weisz

Even in this day and age, if you're not married, there are people who are like, 'Awww! Don't worry, it'll happen for you someday.'
- Kristen Wiig

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bass Player Quotes

I always just wanted to be the singer or the bass player in the band. I'd love to have a band, where I was obviously the singer, but where it wasn't me, it wasn't my name. - Bryan Adams In jazz, you listen to what the bass player is doing and what the drummer is doing, what the pianist and the guitarist is doing, and then you play something that compliments that, so you are thinking simultaneously and thinking ahead. - David Amram I can understand why some of these drummers and bass players become cult figures with all of their equipment and the incredible amount of technique they have. But there's very little that I think satisfies you intellectually or emotionally. - Ken Burns Jack Bruce, as soon as I saw him, it changed me. I didn't even know what bass players did until I saw Cream. - Geezer Butler Bass players are always the intellectual kind, but nobody knows it. - Stanley Clarke There are a lot of people who can do it on the guitar and sing at the same t...

Fat Person Quotes

She was convinced that she was anorexic, because every time she looked in the mirror she did indeed see a fat person. - Terry Pratchett I sensed immediately that he'd once been overweight. He moved with a fat person's tiptoey apology. - Jennifer Egan I feel self-conscious calling my cat fat in front of a fat person, considering I'm skinny and inconsiderate. - Jarod Kintz I call myself a FFP: former fat person, and when you're an FFP, you will always see in yourself what people used to bully you for. - Kelly Osbourne Well you know, it's true that as a fat person I run a greater risk of heart disease, diabetes, and a number of other things. But guess what? The amount of that risk is almost infinitessimal! - Daniel Pinkwater