Skip to main content

Not To Worry Quotes

When suffering knocks at your door and you say there is no seat for him, he tells you not to worry because he has brought his own stool.
- Chinua Achebe

Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry: Worry never fixes anything.
- Ernest Hemingway

D'Artagnan: Why is Athos sitting by himself?
Aramis: He takes his drinking very seriously. Not to worry, he'll be his usual charming self by morning.
- Alexandre Dumas

So initiate us," Claire said, crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes in challenge. "Make us priests and priestesses of Apollo."
"Say that again," Jason said, turning to Claire. He was so stunned there was almost no expression on his face.
"That's the plan you've been working on for the past two days? The one you told us not to worry about?" Matt asked in an increasingly high-pitched voice.
"Yup.
- Josephine Angelini

I've learned not to worry about what might come next.
- Oprah Winfrey

I'd always tried not to worry about the size of the role or the size of the film.
- Kevin Bacon

I enjoyed having a reputation as being wild, but these days I try not to worry about what people think in the privacy of their own brain or what they write in the bizarre publicity of their own newspapers, because all of those things are meaningless.
- Russell Brand

Azazello begged her not to worry, assuring her that he had seen not only naked women but also women with their skin flayed clean off
- Mikhail Bulgakov

The wood nymph instructors left me in the dust. They told me not to worry about it. They'd had centuries of practice running away from lovesick gods. But still, it was a little humiliating to be slower than a tree.
- Rick Riordan

It's a little hard not to worry when my best friend keeps on dying.
- Kristin Cast

Da-da chum da-da che, not to worry you've got the key!
- Stephen King

The mere fact you're delivering any will help, I'm sure, said Professor Pelc, smiling like a doctor telling a man not to worry, the disease is only fatal in 87 per cent of cases.
- Terry Pratchett

...that was Bud Caldwell's Rules and Things to Have a Funner LIfe and Make a Better Liar Out of Yourself Number 83...If a Adult Tells You Not to Worry, and You Weren't Worried Before, You Better Hurry Up and Start 'Cause You're Already Running Late.
- Christopher Paul Curtis

Not to worry, Phillip," Father O'Toole said. "I was just inquiring as to what authority they" He stopped abruptly, jumping forward as the wall phone came unhinged behind him, dangling by a corner screw.
"Huh," Gil pondered. "Look at that."
"What happened?" Father O'Toole asked.
"The phone fell," Gil answered.
"Well, naturally! I'm not blind, young man. I'm asking how the phone fell!"
"I blame gravity," Gil offered. (Excerpt from Whisper of Light)
- Jennifer Delucy

I realise that I do not change the course of history. I am an actor, I do a movie, that's the end of it. You have to realise we are just clowns for hire. After I had success it was great, at first, not to worry about money. It was on my mind when I was growing up.
- Leonardo Dicaprio

she seemed not to worry very much about ghings, but rather to accept the world as a fascinating and unusual place where anything might happen
memory keepers daugher
- Kim Edwards

Whatever art form you're working in, it's crucial to see it clearly, to feel it clearly, and not to worry about the results, or how someone else will see it.
- Omar Epps

The truth is that I feel totally helpless, or totally inconsolable, to be more honest. I'm not trying to hide it, but it's something you're not to worry about.
- Jostein Gaarder

Shut up, Nick." She yanked the boa free.
"You were only out to humiliate me."
"Bullshit."
"You used me to get back at Henry."
He rocked back on his heels and his gaze narrowed. "I never used you. I told you not to worry and that I'd take care of you, but you looked at me like I was some kind of rapist and left with Henry.
- Rachel Gibson

I try not to worry about rewriting books that worked well the first time. I'm too busy writing new books to worry about things that are already in print.
- Laurell K Hamilton

Nobody over here [in England] says 'six-thirty' or 'seven-thirty', they say 'hoppussix' and 'hoppusseven'. And 'in' at home is 'trendy' here and 'give it up' is 'pack it in' and 'never mind!' is 'not to worry!'... and as Shaw once observed, we are two countries divided by a common language. I am now going to bed because it's quataposstwelve.
- Helene Hanff

We were not given any statistics as to how many records were pressed on the blue label. I used to ask Bob Shad how we were going to get paid from record sales and what I got for an answer was not to worry about the business end of the deal.
- Phil Harris

Excellent," said Lupin, looking up as Tonks and Harry entered.
"We've got about a minute, I think. We should probably get out into
the garden so we're ready. Harry, I've left a letter telling your aunt and
uncle not to worry "
"They won't," said Harry.
"That you're safe "
"That'll just depress them."
" and you'll see them next summer."
"Do I have to?
- J K Rowling

Harry, I've left a letter telling your aunt and uncle not to worry--"
"They won't," said Harry.
"That you're safe--"
"That'll just depress them."
"--and you'll see them next summer."
"Do I have to?
- J K Rowling

Not to worry, beloved," he murmured against her lips as he drew her down to the ground. "For now at least, the sky is ours."
- Rosalie Lario

Don't worry. (Morgan)
'Don't worry,' he says. We've only got a madman trying to blow us out of the water, and the Marauder tells me not to worry. Tell me, Captain Pirate, at what point should I start to worry? When I see the whites of their eyes? Or when the sharks begin to circle me? (Serenity)
- Kinley Macgregor

I told him that I loved him and that I'd always love him and I felt like a child who throws a centavo into a fountain and then she has to tell someone her most extraordinary wish even though she knows that the wish should be kept secret and that, in telling it, she is quite probably losing it. He replied that I was not to worry, that the penny could come out of the fountain again and again and again.
- Colum Mccann

Sympathy for the spinster. I'm perfectly content, thank you. And I refuse to be defined by my boyfriend. Or lack of. Once you decide not to worry about that stuff anymore, dating and relationships and love and all that, it's like you're free to get on with real life.
- David Nicholls

Once you decide not to worry about that stuff anymore, dating and relationships and love and all that, it's like you're free to get on with real life.
- David Nicholls

I can't control how people are going to react. I try not to worry about what I can't control.
- Aidan Quinn

I try not to worry about things that I can't control.
- Paula Radcliffe

I try not to worry about what that's going to look like. If you worry about looking stupid, that's when you look really stupid.
- Rob Schneider

In baseball, my theory is to strive for consistency, not to worry about the numbers. If you dwell on statistics you get shortsighted, if you aim for consistency, the numbers will be there at the end.
- Tom Seaver

She had born a child but two hours ago. She was so weak that she couldn't lift her head an inch from the pillow, yet it was she who comforted him and told him not to worry, that she would take care of him.
- Betty Smith

I try not to worry about things I can't do anything about.
- Christopher Walken

I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.
- Alice Walker

You can't come wandering around in at all hours of the night looking like you've been-"
"Raped?" "Not to worry, Estertown's been safe for three years now, Dad.
- Laura Wiess

I try not to worry about the future - so I take each day just one anxiety attack at a time.
- Tom Wilson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eye Contact Quotes

If you must eat a banana in public, never make eye contact. - Darynda Jones I hope the two of you will descend from your love bubble long enough to learn something today," he sniped cuttingly and the other kids snickered. Embarrassed, I ducked my head to avoid eye contact with them. "It's all right, sir," Xavier replied. "The bubble's been engineered to allow us to learn from within it. - Alexandra Adornetto The trick is not to make eye contact. They don't charge if you don't make eye contact. - Sarah Addison Allen I'm Emma. I'm here to make you see the meaning of your life. Her exalted words were totally conquered by her dragging tone and lack of eye contact. - Debra Anastasia I glanced at Derek. The boy wonder didn't melt into a pile of goo, although his gaze was glued to Rowena's chest. Avoiding eye contact. Good strategy. - Ilona Andrews So just look mean and don't make eye contact with anyone. (Syn) Gee, hon, you take m

I Did It My Way Quotes

And now, the end is near, And so I face the final curtain. My friend, I'll say it clear, I'll state my case, of which I'm certain. I've lived a life that's full. I've traveled each and every highway; And more, much more than this, I did it my way. - Frank Sinatra You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way. - Johnny Cash Every comedian dreams of hosting 'The Tonight Show' and, for seven months, I got to. I did it my way, with people I love, and I do not regret a second. - Conan Obrien It doesn't matter that I didn't win a trophy because I did it my way and I lived the dream. - Alan Shearer

Into The Wild Quotes

You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. - Alan Alda The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. - Alan Alda And I'm going to tell the truth: I didn't like that Sean Penn movie Into the Wild so much. Yes! I know it was critically acclaimed. I know it won all these awards! It's very sad that a boy is dead and all. But I thought the movie Enchanted, with the singing princess and the chipmunk and the people dancing in Central Park, was cuter. So there! - Meg Cabot Communing with God is communing with our own hearts, our own best selves, not with something foreign and accidental. Saints and devotees have gone into the wilderness to find God; of course they took God with them, and the silence and detachment enabled them to hear the still, small