If more government is the answer, then it was a really stupid question.
- Ronald Reagan
made dinner," Helen told him in a flat voice. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked tentatively. "Of course not. Why would you ask that when I just cooked you dinner?" "Because usually when a woman spends hours cooking a complicated meal and then just sits at the table with a pissed off look on her face, that means some guy somewhere did something really stupid," he said still on edge.
- Josephine Angelini
But many intelligent people have a sort of bug: they think intelligence is an end in itself. They have one idea in mind: to be intelligent, which is really stupid. And when intelligence takes itself for its own goal, it operates very strangely: the proof that it exists is not to be found in the ingenuity or simplicity of what it produces, but in how obscurely it is expressed.
- Muriel Barbery
Hey, T-Rex? Remind me next time I want to get smartass with you that it's a really stupid move on my part? (Talon)
Oh, no, you don't, you wuss. You told me the next time you saw Ash you were going to ask him if he'd seen the movie 10,000 BC and if it'd made him homesick. (Wulf)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
I had figured out that it was a bad idea, but, well, it's hard to argue with love, even when it's making you do something really stupid.
- Adam Selzer
Mere animals couldn't possibly manage to act like this. You need to be a human being to be really stupid.
- Terry Pratchett
It sounds really stupid, I hate making cosmic comments like this but, I just let it do what it wants to do.
- Danny Elfman
There is something wonderful about a death, how everything shuts down, and all the ways you thought you were vital are not even vaguely important... and it is just as you suspected - most of the stuff that you do is just stupid, really stupid, most of the stuff you do is just nagging and whining and picking up for people who are too lazy to love you.
- Anne Enright
Now I just have these reddish scars there. I guess I always will, although Goody says they'll fade over time. I don't know if I want them to fade. That probably sounds totally freaky, but part of me doesn't want to forget what it felt like, even though it hurt. If I forget about the pain, I might also forget that it was a really stupid idea to do it in the first place.
- Michael Thomas Ford
There's a really stupid saying: When life hands you a lemon, make lemonade. Well, I have a better saying: When life hands you a lemon, shove that lemon up its stupid butt.
- Gena Showalter
I'm on the Facebook board now. Little did they know that I thought Facebook was really stupid when I first heard about it back in 2005.
- Reed Hastings
You know, no matter how cool some guys think they are, when it comes to some girls, it's like they lose their mind. They start saying and doing really stupid stuff
- Julie Hockley
Make yourself look really stupid so you don't feel bad doing something a little stupid.
- Mark Hoppus
I think that when people hear the president [George W. Bush] speak, frankly, they think he's really stupid. But what people don't realize is that there's a genius behind that stupidity, and that genius is Harlan McCraney.
- Arianna Huffington
When people ask me really stupid questions or get it really wrong, I feel embarrassed for them. I don't really feel angry at them.
- Chris Isaak
You know, at that age you want to show everyone else how wild you are. It's a combination of being bored, looking for a cheap thrill and being really stupid - a dangerous combination.
- Mike Judge
I'd never have gotten this far without you, I said.
Jack tipped his cap to me. My heart squirmed around to find a new position under my ribs. I closed the door fast before I could say something really stupid.
- Sarah Zettel
I can't lie, I did a lot of really, really stupid things, and it was because it was my way of crying for help.
- Kelly Osbourne
If we have a great idea, we'll go, 'Oh, this could be a cool movie.' Or really for us, it's more like, 'Oh, this is a really bad idea. Let's do this. This seems really stupid.'
- Trey Parker
I used to think she was quite intelligent , in my stupidity. The reason I did was because she knew quite a lot about the theater and plays and literature and all that stuff. If somebody knows quite a lot about all those things, it takes you quite a while to find out whether they're really stupid or not.
- J D Salinger
Am I about to feel really, really stupid?
- Adam Savage
There's this thing that I like to call the RC Sproul principle of hermenutics.
When you're reading the bible and you come across someone doing something really stupid, don't say to yourself "I'm glad I'm not him". Ask yourself "How am I that stupid?
- Benno C Schmidt Jr
I try not to worry about what that's going to look like. If you worry about looking stupid, that's when you look really stupid.
- Rob Schneider
I like really stupid comedies.
- Greta Van Susteren
- Ronald Reagan
made dinner," Helen told him in a flat voice. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked tentatively. "Of course not. Why would you ask that when I just cooked you dinner?" "Because usually when a woman spends hours cooking a complicated meal and then just sits at the table with a pissed off look on her face, that means some guy somewhere did something really stupid," he said still on edge.
- Josephine Angelini
But many intelligent people have a sort of bug: they think intelligence is an end in itself. They have one idea in mind: to be intelligent, which is really stupid. And when intelligence takes itself for its own goal, it operates very strangely: the proof that it exists is not to be found in the ingenuity or simplicity of what it produces, but in how obscurely it is expressed.
- Muriel Barbery
Hey, T-Rex? Remind me next time I want to get smartass with you that it's a really stupid move on my part? (Talon)
Oh, no, you don't, you wuss. You told me the next time you saw Ash you were going to ask him if he'd seen the movie 10,000 BC and if it'd made him homesick. (Wulf)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
I had figured out that it was a bad idea, but, well, it's hard to argue with love, even when it's making you do something really stupid.
- Adam Selzer
Mere animals couldn't possibly manage to act like this. You need to be a human being to be really stupid.
- Terry Pratchett
It sounds really stupid, I hate making cosmic comments like this but, I just let it do what it wants to do.
- Danny Elfman
There is something wonderful about a death, how everything shuts down, and all the ways you thought you were vital are not even vaguely important... and it is just as you suspected - most of the stuff that you do is just stupid, really stupid, most of the stuff you do is just nagging and whining and picking up for people who are too lazy to love you.
- Anne Enright
Now I just have these reddish scars there. I guess I always will, although Goody says they'll fade over time. I don't know if I want them to fade. That probably sounds totally freaky, but part of me doesn't want to forget what it felt like, even though it hurt. If I forget about the pain, I might also forget that it was a really stupid idea to do it in the first place.
- Michael Thomas Ford
There's a really stupid saying: When life hands you a lemon, make lemonade. Well, I have a better saying: When life hands you a lemon, shove that lemon up its stupid butt.
- Gena Showalter
I'm on the Facebook board now. Little did they know that I thought Facebook was really stupid when I first heard about it back in 2005.
- Reed Hastings
You know, no matter how cool some guys think they are, when it comes to some girls, it's like they lose their mind. They start saying and doing really stupid stuff
- Julie Hockley
Make yourself look really stupid so you don't feel bad doing something a little stupid.
- Mark Hoppus
I think that when people hear the president [George W. Bush] speak, frankly, they think he's really stupid. But what people don't realize is that there's a genius behind that stupidity, and that genius is Harlan McCraney.
- Arianna Huffington
When people ask me really stupid questions or get it really wrong, I feel embarrassed for them. I don't really feel angry at them.
- Chris Isaak
You know, at that age you want to show everyone else how wild you are. It's a combination of being bored, looking for a cheap thrill and being really stupid - a dangerous combination.
- Mike Judge
I'd never have gotten this far without you, I said.
Jack tipped his cap to me. My heart squirmed around to find a new position under my ribs. I closed the door fast before I could say something really stupid.
- Sarah Zettel
I can't lie, I did a lot of really, really stupid things, and it was because it was my way of crying for help.
- Kelly Osbourne
If we have a great idea, we'll go, 'Oh, this could be a cool movie.' Or really for us, it's more like, 'Oh, this is a really bad idea. Let's do this. This seems really stupid.'
- Trey Parker
I used to think she was quite intelligent , in my stupidity. The reason I did was because she knew quite a lot about the theater and plays and literature and all that stuff. If somebody knows quite a lot about all those things, it takes you quite a while to find out whether they're really stupid or not.
- J D Salinger
Am I about to feel really, really stupid?
- Adam Savage
There's this thing that I like to call the RC Sproul principle of hermenutics.
When you're reading the bible and you come across someone doing something really stupid, don't say to yourself "I'm glad I'm not him". Ask yourself "How am I that stupid?
- Benno C Schmidt Jr
I try not to worry about what that's going to look like. If you worry about looking stupid, that's when you look really stupid.
- Rob Schneider
I like really stupid comedies.
- Greta Van Susteren
Comments
Post a Comment