Every color I can think of and nationality, we were all touched by Dr. King because he made us like each other and respect each other.
- Lena Horne
But really, we also need to learn how to love one another as women. How to appreciate and respect each other.
- Chaka Khan
I was raised Jewish, my wife was raised Catholic. Though we respect each other's heritage, and while many of our friends are deeply religious, we have chosen to focus on our similarities, not our differences. We teach our children compassion, charity, honesty and the benefits of hard work.
- Steven Levitan
Marriage. 'Tis an unholy union between two people, and for what purpose? To make them both miserable. (Stryder)
I don't believe is has to be that way. Imagine a marriage where the man and woman respect each other. Where they are partners and allies. (Rowena)
You are sober and speak more foolishness than I do while drunk. (Stryder)
- Kinley Macgregor
It's very dramatic when two people come together to work something out. It's easy to take a gun and annihilate your opposition, but what is really exciting to me is to see people with differing views come together and finally respect each other.
- Fred Rogers
- Lena Horne
But really, we also need to learn how to love one another as women. How to appreciate and respect each other.
- Chaka Khan
I was raised Jewish, my wife was raised Catholic. Though we respect each other's heritage, and while many of our friends are deeply religious, we have chosen to focus on our similarities, not our differences. We teach our children compassion, charity, honesty and the benefits of hard work.
- Steven Levitan
Marriage. 'Tis an unholy union between two people, and for what purpose? To make them both miserable. (Stryder)
I don't believe is has to be that way. Imagine a marriage where the man and woman respect each other. Where they are partners and allies. (Rowena)
You are sober and speak more foolishness than I do while drunk. (Stryder)
- Kinley Macgregor
It's very dramatic when two people come together to work something out. It's easy to take a gun and annihilate your opposition, but what is really exciting to me is to see people with differing views come together and finally respect each other.
- Fred Rogers
Comments
Post a Comment