From offstage until the moment I walk onstage, I constantly tweak my talk show and 'Top Model', but at the same time, I often leave my private life by the wayside.
- Tyra Banks
People always ask me if I'm going to stop modeling because I have started an acting career. I hope to continue to model for years to come.
- Tyra Banks
I love watching reality shows - I'm up to date with 'America's Next Top Model' and I love 'Project Runway.' But the shows where they're just sitting in a house aren't as fun to me!
- Emma Bunton
Fashion is entertainment. That's why these top models are so fascinating to kids. They're dying to know about Naomi and Christy, or whoever we've declared the new one this afternoon.
- Carrie Donovan
I was fired by 'America's Next Top Model' on my birthday.
- Paulina Porizkova
- Tyra Banks
People always ask me if I'm going to stop modeling because I have started an acting career. I hope to continue to model for years to come.
- Tyra Banks
I love watching reality shows - I'm up to date with 'America's Next Top Model' and I love 'Project Runway.' But the shows where they're just sitting in a house aren't as fun to me!
- Emma Bunton
Fashion is entertainment. That's why these top models are so fascinating to kids. They're dying to know about Naomi and Christy, or whoever we've declared the new one this afternoon.
- Carrie Donovan
I was fired by 'America's Next Top Model' on my birthday.
- Paulina Porizkova
Comments
Post a Comment