Give me the clear blue sky over my head, and the green turf beneath my feet, a winding road before me, and a three hours' march to dinner -- and then to thinking!
- William Hazlitt
My idea of socialism is no state monopoly. There should be stress on the subjectivity of the human being. You need good material conditions, a high level of culture, much freedom and friendship. And it won't come today or tomorrow. It's a long and winding road
- Marek Edelman
This town of churches and dreams; this town I thought I would lose myself in, with its backward ways and winding roads leading to nowhere; but, I found myself instead. -Magic in the Backyard (excerpt from American Honey)
- Kellie Elmore
Life is strange and funny with many winding roads ahead...but the roads of greed and hypocrisy will lead to a person's downfall each and every time.
- Timothy Pina
O my choice beauty
You've gone
But your love remains in my heart
Your image in my eye
O guide on my winding road
I keep turning round and round in the hopes of
Finding you
- Rumi
Tatiana had imagined her Alexander since she was a child, before she believed that someone like him was even possible. When she was a little girl, she dreamed of a fine world in which a good man walked its winding roads, perhaps somewhere in his wandering soul searching for her.
- Paullina Simons
- William Hazlitt
My idea of socialism is no state monopoly. There should be stress on the subjectivity of the human being. You need good material conditions, a high level of culture, much freedom and friendship. And it won't come today or tomorrow. It's a long and winding road
- Marek Edelman
This town of churches and dreams; this town I thought I would lose myself in, with its backward ways and winding roads leading to nowhere; but, I found myself instead. -Magic in the Backyard (excerpt from American Honey)
- Kellie Elmore
Life is strange and funny with many winding roads ahead...but the roads of greed and hypocrisy will lead to a person's downfall each and every time.
- Timothy Pina
O my choice beauty
You've gone
But your love remains in my heart
Your image in my eye
O guide on my winding road
I keep turning round and round in the hopes of
Finding you
- Rumi
Tatiana had imagined her Alexander since she was a child, before she believed that someone like him was even possible. When she was a little girl, she dreamed of a fine world in which a good man walked its winding roads, perhaps somewhere in his wandering soul searching for her.
- Paullina Simons
Comments
Post a Comment