The promises of this world are, for the most part, vain phantoms; and to confide in one's self, and become something of worth and value is the best and safest course.
- Michelangelo
Stop determining your worth and value by what other people say. Be determined by what the Word of God (scriptures)says.
- Joyce Meyer
I don't have to prove my worth and value to any but those I love, and that I do by being who I am, with confidence that those I love appreciate the good and accept the bad. Does anything else really matter?
- Drizzt Do'Urden to Regis of Lonelywood
- R A Salvatore
- Michelangelo
Stop determining your worth and value by what other people say. Be determined by what the Word of God (scriptures)says.
- Joyce Meyer
I don't have to prove my worth and value to any but those I love, and that I do by being who I am, with confidence that those I love appreciate the good and accept the bad. Does anything else really matter?
- Drizzt Do'Urden to Regis of Lonelywood
- R A Salvatore
Comments
Post a Comment