In my mind, the men and women of NASA are history's modern pioneers. They attempt the impossible, accept failure, and then back to the drawing board while the rest of us stand back and criticize.
- Dan Brown
If you don't accept failure as a possibility, you don't set high goals, you don't branch out, you don't try - you don't take the risk.
- Rosalynn Carter
You must accept that you might fail; then, if you do your best and still don't win, at least you can be satisfied that you've tried. If you don't accept failure as a possibility, you don't set high goals, you don't branch out, you don't try - you don't take the risk.
- Rosalynn Carter
I didn't want to accept failure. Even though sometimes the strength it takes to admit failure is probably worth as much as the determination not to quit. So there you have, I was stuck fighting for a relationship with a boyfriend who, in truth be told, I'd rather forget ever existed.
- Caprice Crane
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
- Michael Jordan
I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying!
- Michael Jordan
You can't have any successes unless you can accept failure.
- George Cukor
Once you can accept failure, you can have fun and success.
- Rickey Henderson
You have to be able to accept failure to get better.
- Lebron James
You accept failure as a possible outcome of some of the experiments. If you don't get failures, you're not pushing hard enough on the objectives.
- John Poindexter
- Dan Brown
If you don't accept failure as a possibility, you don't set high goals, you don't branch out, you don't try - you don't take the risk.
- Rosalynn Carter
You must accept that you might fail; then, if you do your best and still don't win, at least you can be satisfied that you've tried. If you don't accept failure as a possibility, you don't set high goals, you don't branch out, you don't try - you don't take the risk.
- Rosalynn Carter
I didn't want to accept failure. Even though sometimes the strength it takes to admit failure is probably worth as much as the determination not to quit. So there you have, I was stuck fighting for a relationship with a boyfriend who, in truth be told, I'd rather forget ever existed.
- Caprice Crane
I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
- Michael Jordan
I can accept failure but I can't accept not trying!
- Michael Jordan
You can't have any successes unless you can accept failure.
- George Cukor
Once you can accept failure, you can have fun and success.
- Rickey Henderson
You have to be able to accept failure to get better.
- Lebron James
You accept failure as a possible outcome of some of the experiments. If you don't get failures, you're not pushing hard enough on the objectives.
- John Poindexter
Comments
Post a Comment