I don't intimidate you at all, do I? (Acheron)
Well, when you chased me through Kyrian's house, I did wet my pants a bit. Guess I'm not housebroken after all. My mom will be so disappointed after all she went through to potty train me. But once you let me live...your big mistake...now I know you think I'm too cute and fluffy to kill. (Nick)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
At liminality, at a transitional point between his last night dream and reality, he realizes he has made a big mistake and happiness is possible without death. (Coming back to himself.)
- Lara Biyuts
People do it all the time--assume that they "know" what's going on in someone else's head. That's impossible. And to think it's possible is a mistake. A really big mistake. A life-ruining one if you're not careful.
- Jennifer Brown
I got ready for bed and crawled in. The covers were comfortable and warm, but the pillow was just too weird. It gave me neck cramps, so I put it on the floor and went to sleep without it.
My first big mistake.
- Rick Riordan
I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker.
- Stanley Kubrick
It's pretty simple, pretty obvious: that people's first impressions of people are really a big mistake.
- Vincent Donofrio
It drains the bars and cafes after hours, concentrates the wicked and the guilty along its chipped Formica counter, and thrums with the gossip of criminals, policemen, shtarkers,and schlemiels, whores and night owls... three or four floaters, solitaries, and drunks between benders lean against the sparkly resin counter, sucking the tea from their shtekelehs and working the calulations of their next big mistake.
- Michael Chabon
I know I should just leave. Just go. Because there's a point where a mistake turns into a big mistake, and I should probably come to my senses before I get there.
- David Levithan
I realize now I could have gotten a whole book out of that and so I think that was a big mistake. But the truth is you write in the moment and with your head down and there is no way back then that I could have conceived of Harry having the longevity that he has had.
- Michael Connelly
I realized I made a big mistake and if I could have it over again, I would do it so much differently.
- Hansie Cronje
The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women. Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at twenty-one than you did at ten.
- George William Curtis
It was a big mistake for me to take a degree in anthropology anyway, because I can't stand primitive people they're so stupid.
- Kurt Vonnegut
This could be a big mistake... but it was already happening. I was not a girl with all the information, but I knew one thing. If this was my forever, I didn't want to spend it here.
- Sarah Dessen
Taking me seriously is a big mistake. I certainly wouldn't.
- Ani Difranco
Thongs don't show. With jeans, you're always going to get panty lines and I think that's just a big mistake.
- Lexa Doig
People who don't take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year. People who do take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year.
- Peter Drucker
She had an unequalled gift, usually pen in hand, of squeezing big mistakes into opportunities.
- Henry James
At this stage in my career, I don't have to take any big risks. You want to take a calculated risk, not one that leads to people saying 'yes, but there was that one time when she made that big mistake.' It's always a shame when that happens, especially if you've gotten by for decades without anything hugely tragic.
- Renee Fleming
I don't keep a travel diary. I did keep a travel diary once and it was a big mistake. All I remember of that trip is what I bothered to write down. Everything else slipped away, as though my mind felt jilted by my reliance on pen and paper. For exactly the same reason I don't travel with a camera. My holiday becomes the snapshots and anything I forget to record is lost.
- Alex Garland
Whether it is successful or not is not the exercise for me. It is not up to me. It is out of my hands now. I am not going to in two years have hindsight and say I made a big mistake.
- Vince Gill
We tell anybody who asks that we think Apple is making a big mistake by not being compatible.
- Rob Glaser
I'm afraid that we all make mistakes. One of the things that defines our character is how we handle mistakes. If we lie about having made a mistake, then it can't be corrected and it festers. On the other hand, if we give up just because we made a mistake, even a big mistake, none of us would get far in life.
- Terry Goodkind
I finally figured out what my crime was. I lived. Big mistake.
- Patty Hearst
I've lived so little that I tend to imagine I'm not going to die; it seems improbable
that human existence can be reduced to so little; one imagines, in spite of oneself,
that sooner or later something is bound to happen. A big mistake. A life can just as
well be both empty and short. The days slip by indifferently, leaving neither trace nor
memory; and then all of a sudden they stop.
- Michel Houellebecq
I made a big mistake of my life.
- Robert Jenkins
We were not made for this killing thing, I swear. Back up. Big mistake.
- Barbara Kingsolver
The country is making a big mistake not teaching kids to cook and raise a garden and build fires.
- Loretta Lynn
In some ways, that's the story of my season - when I wasn't making big mistakes, I was winning races and being on the podium. And when I made mistakes I was still fourth or fifth, just off the podium.
- Bode Miller
Another big mistake you women make, never underestimate the cunning of a killer
- Mia Moore
I think the human race made a big mistake at the beginning of the industrial revolution, we leaped for the mechanical things, people need the use of their hands to feel creative.
- Andre Norton
So many of today's programs are about trophies and jackets, and we think that's a big mistake.
- Bobby Orr
Max smiled, the smile of comfort, the one you give to someone who's made a big mistake and is suffering the consequences, the one that doesn't help but shows you understand.
- Justina Robson
I had acne late, in college. My skin used to be really flawless. Went to college, became a vegetarian, ate a lot of cheese - big mistake. Here I am trying to be healthy and I'm eating grilled cheese sandwiches and french fries every day, having mad eruptions all over my face.
- Wesley Snipes
I play the father in the scene when Will and Tommy go back to Tommy's old apartment. It was a big mistake. I hope not to be in the next movie I direct.
- Barry Sonnenfeld
I made a big mistake with him the first day I shot. We're shooting the scene where I come back from the party, the dance, in the sleigh with Julie Christie and we turn the corner and go past the camera and the camera follows us just a little bit and we disappear.
- Rod Steiger
Well, when you chased me through Kyrian's house, I did wet my pants a bit. Guess I'm not housebroken after all. My mom will be so disappointed after all she went through to potty train me. But once you let me live...your big mistake...now I know you think I'm too cute and fluffy to kill. (Nick)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
At liminality, at a transitional point between his last night dream and reality, he realizes he has made a big mistake and happiness is possible without death. (Coming back to himself.)
- Lara Biyuts
People do it all the time--assume that they "know" what's going on in someone else's head. That's impossible. And to think it's possible is a mistake. A really big mistake. A life-ruining one if you're not careful.
- Jennifer Brown
I got ready for bed and crawled in. The covers were comfortable and warm, but the pillow was just too weird. It gave me neck cramps, so I put it on the floor and went to sleep without it.
My first big mistake.
- Rick Riordan
I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker.
- Stanley Kubrick
It's pretty simple, pretty obvious: that people's first impressions of people are really a big mistake.
- Vincent Donofrio
It drains the bars and cafes after hours, concentrates the wicked and the guilty along its chipped Formica counter, and thrums with the gossip of criminals, policemen, shtarkers,and schlemiels, whores and night owls... three or four floaters, solitaries, and drunks between benders lean against the sparkly resin counter, sucking the tea from their shtekelehs and working the calulations of their next big mistake.
- Michael Chabon
I know I should just leave. Just go. Because there's a point where a mistake turns into a big mistake, and I should probably come to my senses before I get there.
- David Levithan
I realize now I could have gotten a whole book out of that and so I think that was a big mistake. But the truth is you write in the moment and with your head down and there is no way back then that I could have conceived of Harry having the longevity that he has had.
- Michael Connelly
I realized I made a big mistake and if I could have it over again, I would do it so much differently.
- Hansie Cronje
The big mistake that men make is that when they turn thirteen or fourteen and all of a sudden they've reached puberty, they believe that they like women. Actually, you're just horny. It doesn't mean you like women any more at twenty-one than you did at ten.
- George William Curtis
It was a big mistake for me to take a degree in anthropology anyway, because I can't stand primitive people they're so stupid.
- Kurt Vonnegut
This could be a big mistake... but it was already happening. I was not a girl with all the information, but I knew one thing. If this was my forever, I didn't want to spend it here.
- Sarah Dessen
Taking me seriously is a big mistake. I certainly wouldn't.
- Ani Difranco
Thongs don't show. With jeans, you're always going to get panty lines and I think that's just a big mistake.
- Lexa Doig
People who don't take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year. People who do take risks generally make about two big mistakes a year.
- Peter Drucker
She had an unequalled gift, usually pen in hand, of squeezing big mistakes into opportunities.
- Henry James
At this stage in my career, I don't have to take any big risks. You want to take a calculated risk, not one that leads to people saying 'yes, but there was that one time when she made that big mistake.' It's always a shame when that happens, especially if you've gotten by for decades without anything hugely tragic.
- Renee Fleming
I don't keep a travel diary. I did keep a travel diary once and it was a big mistake. All I remember of that trip is what I bothered to write down. Everything else slipped away, as though my mind felt jilted by my reliance on pen and paper. For exactly the same reason I don't travel with a camera. My holiday becomes the snapshots and anything I forget to record is lost.
- Alex Garland
Whether it is successful or not is not the exercise for me. It is not up to me. It is out of my hands now. I am not going to in two years have hindsight and say I made a big mistake.
- Vince Gill
We tell anybody who asks that we think Apple is making a big mistake by not being compatible.
- Rob Glaser
I'm afraid that we all make mistakes. One of the things that defines our character is how we handle mistakes. If we lie about having made a mistake, then it can't be corrected and it festers. On the other hand, if we give up just because we made a mistake, even a big mistake, none of us would get far in life.
- Terry Goodkind
I finally figured out what my crime was. I lived. Big mistake.
- Patty Hearst
I've lived so little that I tend to imagine I'm not going to die; it seems improbable
that human existence can be reduced to so little; one imagines, in spite of oneself,
that sooner or later something is bound to happen. A big mistake. A life can just as
well be both empty and short. The days slip by indifferently, leaving neither trace nor
memory; and then all of a sudden they stop.
- Michel Houellebecq
I made a big mistake of my life.
- Robert Jenkins
We were not made for this killing thing, I swear. Back up. Big mistake.
- Barbara Kingsolver
The country is making a big mistake not teaching kids to cook and raise a garden and build fires.
- Loretta Lynn
In some ways, that's the story of my season - when I wasn't making big mistakes, I was winning races and being on the podium. And when I made mistakes I was still fourth or fifth, just off the podium.
- Bode Miller
Another big mistake you women make, never underestimate the cunning of a killer
- Mia Moore
I think the human race made a big mistake at the beginning of the industrial revolution, we leaped for the mechanical things, people need the use of their hands to feel creative.
- Andre Norton
So many of today's programs are about trophies and jackets, and we think that's a big mistake.
- Bobby Orr
Max smiled, the smile of comfort, the one you give to someone who's made a big mistake and is suffering the consequences, the one that doesn't help but shows you understand.
- Justina Robson
I had acne late, in college. My skin used to be really flawless. Went to college, became a vegetarian, ate a lot of cheese - big mistake. Here I am trying to be healthy and I'm eating grilled cheese sandwiches and french fries every day, having mad eruptions all over my face.
- Wesley Snipes
I play the father in the scene when Will and Tommy go back to Tommy's old apartment. It was a big mistake. I hope not to be in the next movie I direct.
- Barry Sonnenfeld
I made a big mistake with him the first day I shot. We're shooting the scene where I come back from the party, the dance, in the sleigh with Julie Christie and we turn the corner and go past the camera and the camera follows us just a little bit and we disappear.
- Rod Steiger
Comments
Post a Comment