Skip to main content

Dont Blame Quotes

Don't blame you, said Marvin and counted five hundred and
ninety-seven thousand million sheep before falling asleep again a second
later.
- Douglas Adams

Most people who offer their help do it to make themselves feel better, not us. To be honest, I don't blame them. It's superstition: If you give assistance to the family in need... if you throw salt over your shoulder... if you don't step on the cracks, then maybe you'll be immune. Maybe you'll be able to convince yourself that this could never happen to you.
- Jodi Picoult

Sure. But if an undead creature or whatever comes out to eat our brains or suck out our blood, don't blame me.
- Mark Alders

Don't blame me, blame history, he says, smiling. Such things happen. Falling in love has been recorded, or at least those words have.
- Margaret Atwood

Don't blame me. That's evolution. Evolution's always hard. Hard and bleak. No such thing as happy evolution.
- Haruki Murakami

I don't blame the players today for the money. I blame the owners. They started it. They wanna give it to 'em? More power to 'em.
- Yogi Berra

You don't blame us for being here, do you? After all, we have no place to go. No home... Incidentally, what an excellent day for an exorcism..
- William Peter Blatty

In a word, live together in the forgiveness of your sins, for without it no human fellowship, least of all a marriage, can survive. Don't insist on your rights, don't blame each other, don't judge or condemn each other, don't find fault with each other, but accept each other as you are, and forgive each other every day from the bottom of your hearts...
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Parents have to understand: if your kid isn't you, don't blame the kid.
- Chastity Bono

Overcome your guilt. Care, but not too much. Take responsibility, but don't blame yourself. Protect, save, help- but know when to give up. They're precarious ledges to walk. How do I do it?
- Brandon Sanderson

So I don't blame Boies for the decision of the Court at all.
- Vincent Bugliosi

I sat up and the blankets fell away.I looked down and found I was wearing pokemon pajamas.
"Sadie,"I said,"I'm going to kill you."
She batted her eyes innocently."But the street merchant gave us a very good deal on those.Walt said they would fit you."
Walt raised his hand."Don't blame me,man.I tried to stick up for you."
Bes snorted,then did a pretty good imitation of Walt's voice:"At least get the extra-large ones with Pikachu.
- Rick Riordan

Imagine the earth's population of six billion people reduced to just one hundred representatives. Statistically, that makes 30 white, 70 non-white. It means 6 people own 59% of the wealth and they all live in North America. 80 are in substandard housing. One has an education. One owns a computer. Don't blame me if it all sounds crazy.
- Grant Morrison

Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks. If you don't have a job and you are not rich, blame yourself!
- Herman Cain

Prime Minister Benjamin Netyanahu made it real clear. They're willing to be generous on some other concessions but not on the border issue. And I don't blame him.
- Herman Cain

It's very difficult to photograph an opera. And they messed up on it. It just wasn't there. And I don't blame the Gershwins for taking it away. Of course, if they had gotten the original company to have done it, it would have been very good.
- Cab Calloway

My job is to scream cockle-doodle-doo. Don't blame me if the sun doesn't rise.
- Janet Skeslien Charles

I'm the Turtle, son. I made the universe, but please don't blame me for it; I had a belly-ache.
- Stephen King

I moved further and further away from mass entertainment. The sexual element became increasingly sinister and bizarre. Don't blame me! The bastards drove me to it! They all backed off after that!
- Robert Crumb

The divorce was rough on all of us. I don't blame Hollywood for my family's problems. But having all of it reported in the press made it more of an ordeal.
- Kieran Culkin

I decided I was going to give up singing and concentrate on acting, and a result of that, I didn't do another film for two to three years, and I don't blame it on anybody but myself.
- Bobby Darin

I really did have my reasons. I don't blame you for being mmpphhh-phargle.
She mmpphh-phargled because he tugged her into his embrace and buried his nose in her hair.
- Maryjanice Davidson

Don't blame you for trying to run away from yourself," said Confido, "but it can't be done - not even in a Buick.
- Kurt Vonnegut

I'll tell you something,' she said. 'I'm not sure I ever really liked him.'
Adam?' I said. 'I don't blame you.' 'Not Adam,' she said, struggling to swallow a greedily chomped chunk. 'God.
- Glen Duncan

I don't accept my business the way it is, to be honest. I don't like what it's become. I don't blame anyone for it becoming the way it has. It's got its own hideous natural progression, just like world events.
- Rupert Everett

Muses are fickle, and many a writer, peering into the voice, has escaped paralysis by ascribing the creative responsibility to a talisman: a lucky charm, a brand of paper, but most often a writing instrument. Am I writing well? Thank my pen. Am I writing badly? Don't blame me blame my pen. By such displacements does the fearful imagination defend itself.
- Anne Fadiman

On the other couch a women sits with a young boy looking through a picture book about Babar the Elephant. When I find a magazine and I lean back to start reading it, I can see the women watching me out of the corner of her eye. She moves closer to the child and she leans over and kisses his forehead. I know why she does it and i don't blame her.
- James Frey

When I find a magazine and I lean back to start reading it, I can see the woman watching me out of the corner of her eye. She moves closer to the child and she puts her arm around him and she leans over and kisses his forehead. I know why she does it and I don't blame her and as I open my magazine my heart breaks and I hope that the little boy doesn't grow up to be anything like me.
- James Frey

Tell your secret to the wind, but don't blame it for telling the trees.
- Kahlil Gibran

I don't blame my own parents for the way I grew up, as quite often there is little choice in these issues.
- Peter Garrett

The small companies who feel that the majors are a threat, or are predators, will use that as an excuse for their eventual downfall. Don't blame others for your own inadequacies.
- Greg Ginn

I don't blame folks for not wanting to put me in their movies or whatever. I understand if their audiences had an association with me.
- Joseph Gordonlevitt

Well, I want to do The Music Man. I think it's an amazing opportunity, but I think that they are probably looking at major movie stars right now, and I don't blame them.
- Gregory Harrison

Don't blame it on the sunshine. Don't blame it on the moonlight. Blame it on the boogie.
- Michael Jackson

All my writing is translated from Gibberish directly into Nonsense. So if my writing offends you, then don't blame meblame the translator.
- Jarod Kintz

I don't blame it on the Hell's Angels. I blame it on the people who were there.
- Paul Kantner

This article is going to be very egotistical and MacLanesque and maybe somewhat shocking besides, so I strongly advise divers citizens of Butte not to read it. It occurs to me that some of the things I write do not agree with the constitutions of the said citizens - it seems to be bad for their livers - hence this preliminary note of warning. So now if you go right on and read it and it affects your liver unpleasantly, don't blame me.
- Mary Maclane

Even Dad likes it," said Caddy, and her father agreed that he did. In a way. Being a broad-minded, tolerant, artistic sort of person. Or so people told him...
"Oh, yes?" said Saffron, rolling her eyes.
"Yes," said Bill, sounding a little bit peeved. "So you thank your lucky stars, my girl, because in some families you would have come home to very big trouble! A nose stud! At your age! If you come down with blood poisoning, don't blame me!
- Hilary Mckay

He's playing every bit as hard as I am, only he knows what he's doing and I don't. Don't blame me because he's a better manipulator than I am I haven't been around long enough to learn all his tricks.
- Stephenie Meyer

Warning from the author: if you're buying this book as a gift for your grandma or a kid, you should be aware that it contains cuss-words as well as tasteful depictions of cannibalism and people in their forties having sex. Don't blame me. I told you.
- Christopher Moore

But don't blame me for the food. My wife knows a hundred and one ways to incinerate a cow, and as far as I can tell she's still experimenting.
- Jojo Moyes

Don't blame the marketing department. The buck stops with the chief executive.
- John D Rockefeller

I think people are rapidly losing confidence in the political class, and I don't blame them.
- Adnan Pachachi

I don't blame David Stern because a player gets on the court and he doesn't put out competitively. No one can make you play if you don't want to play.
- Oscar Robertson

Don't blame the boss. He has enough problems.
- Donald Rumsfeld

Mark Winchester has left the band. He's decided that he's tired of the road and just wants to concentrate on his career in Nashville. I don't blame him at all. He'll certainly be missed.
- Brian Setzer

I don't blame anyone for not believing me, if I had not experienced it myself, I would not have believed it myself.
- Joseph Smith Jr

You don't know me; you never knew my heart. No man knows my history. I cannot tell it: I shall never undertake it. I don't blame any one for not believing my history. If I had not experienced what I have, I would not have believed it myself. I never did harm any man since I was born in the world. My voice is always for peace.
- Joseph Smith Jr

I don't blame any one for not believing my history. If I had not experienced what I have, I could not have believed it myself.
- Joseph Smith Jr

Don't blame the messenger because the message is unpleasant.
- Kenneth Starr

If you don't do your part, don't blame God.
- Billy Sunday

I think it's very important that you make your own decision about what you are. Therefore you're responsible for your actions, so you don't blame other people.
- Prince William

Folks, if you give people things for free, don't blame them for taking them.
- Rob Woodall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eye Contact Quotes

If you must eat a banana in public, never make eye contact. - Darynda Jones I hope the two of you will descend from your love bubble long enough to learn something today," he sniped cuttingly and the other kids snickered. Embarrassed, I ducked my head to avoid eye contact with them. "It's all right, sir," Xavier replied. "The bubble's been engineered to allow us to learn from within it. - Alexandra Adornetto The trick is not to make eye contact. They don't charge if you don't make eye contact. - Sarah Addison Allen I'm Emma. I'm here to make you see the meaning of your life. Her exalted words were totally conquered by her dragging tone and lack of eye contact. - Debra Anastasia I glanced at Derek. The boy wonder didn't melt into a pile of goo, although his gaze was glued to Rowena's chest. Avoiding eye contact. Good strategy. - Ilona Andrews So just look mean and don't make eye contact with anyone. (Syn) Gee, hon, you take m

I Did It My Way Quotes

And now, the end is near, And so I face the final curtain. My friend, I'll say it clear, I'll state my case, of which I'm certain. I've lived a life that's full. I've traveled each and every highway; And more, much more than this, I did it my way. - Frank Sinatra You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way. - Johnny Cash Every comedian dreams of hosting 'The Tonight Show' and, for seven months, I got to. I did it my way, with people I love, and I do not regret a second. - Conan Obrien It doesn't matter that I didn't win a trophy because I did it my way and I lived the dream. - Alan Shearer

Into The Wild Quotes

You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. - Alan Alda The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. - Alan Alda And I'm going to tell the truth: I didn't like that Sean Penn movie Into the Wild so much. Yes! I know it was critically acclaimed. I know it won all these awards! It's very sad that a boy is dead and all. But I thought the movie Enchanted, with the singing princess and the chipmunk and the people dancing in Central Park, was cuter. So there! - Meg Cabot Communing with God is communing with our own hearts, our own best selves, not with something foreign and accidental. Saints and devotees have gone into the wilderness to find God; of course they took God with them, and the silence and detachment enabled them to hear the still, small