The main reason for the failure of the modern medical science is that it is dealing with results and not causes. Nothing more than the patching up of those attacked and the burying of those who are slain, without a thought being given to the real strong hold.
- Edward Bach
He died a modern death, in hospital,........after medical science had prolonged his life to a point where the terms on which it was being offered were unimpressive.
- Julian Barnes
Do you think we're making a mistake?" snapped the Bishop.
"Not at all," said Dom Cristao. "I think we've taken a step toward something truly magnificent. But humankind almost never forgives true greatness."
"Fortunately," said the Bishop, "humankind isn't the judge that matters. And now I intend to pray for this boy, since medical science has obviously reached the boundary of its competence.
- Orson Scott Card
...I once found a list of diseases as yet unclassified by medical science, and among these there occurred the word Islomania, which was described as a rare but by no means unknown affliction of spirit. There are people...who find islands somehow irresistible. The mere knowledge that they are on an island, a little world surrounded by the sea, fills them with an indescribable intoxication. These born "islomanes"...are direct descendents of the Atlanteans
- Lawrence Durrell
Because I am not formally trained in the medical sciences, I can bring in new ideas to AIDS research and the cross-fertilization of ideas from different fields could be a valuable contribution to finding the cure for AIDS.
- Philip Emeagwali
If it weren't for greed, intolerance, hate, passion and murder, you would have no works of art, no great buildings, no medical science, no Mozart, no Van Gough, no Muppets and no Louis Armstrong.
- Jasper Fforde
In the sick room, ten cents' worth of human understanding equals ten dollars' worth of medical science.
- Martin Henry Fischer
Medical science has proven time and again that when the resources are provided, great progress in the treatment, cure, and prevention of disease can occur.
- Michael J Fox
I love biomedical science, I love astronomy, and you can't really do much with those in a fantasy setting.
- Elizabeth Moon
Though biomedical science has vastly increased mankind's average life expectancy, the maximum has not changed in verifiable recorded history.
- Sherwin B Nuland
- Edward Bach
He died a modern death, in hospital,........after medical science had prolonged his life to a point where the terms on which it was being offered were unimpressive.
- Julian Barnes
Do you think we're making a mistake?" snapped the Bishop.
"Not at all," said Dom Cristao. "I think we've taken a step toward something truly magnificent. But humankind almost never forgives true greatness."
"Fortunately," said the Bishop, "humankind isn't the judge that matters. And now I intend to pray for this boy, since medical science has obviously reached the boundary of its competence.
- Orson Scott Card
...I once found a list of diseases as yet unclassified by medical science, and among these there occurred the word Islomania, which was described as a rare but by no means unknown affliction of spirit. There are people...who find islands somehow irresistible. The mere knowledge that they are on an island, a little world surrounded by the sea, fills them with an indescribable intoxication. These born "islomanes"...are direct descendents of the Atlanteans
- Lawrence Durrell
Because I am not formally trained in the medical sciences, I can bring in new ideas to AIDS research and the cross-fertilization of ideas from different fields could be a valuable contribution to finding the cure for AIDS.
- Philip Emeagwali
If it weren't for greed, intolerance, hate, passion and murder, you would have no works of art, no great buildings, no medical science, no Mozart, no Van Gough, no Muppets and no Louis Armstrong.
- Jasper Fforde
In the sick room, ten cents' worth of human understanding equals ten dollars' worth of medical science.
- Martin Henry Fischer
Medical science has proven time and again that when the resources are provided, great progress in the treatment, cure, and prevention of disease can occur.
- Michael J Fox
I love biomedical science, I love astronomy, and you can't really do much with those in a fantasy setting.
- Elizabeth Moon
Though biomedical science has vastly increased mankind's average life expectancy, the maximum has not changed in verifiable recorded history.
- Sherwin B Nuland
Comments
Post a Comment