There is nothing so annoying as having two people talking when you're busy interrupting.
- Mark Twain
I'm really very sorry, but it is not my fault. People are so annoying. All my pianists look exactly like poets, and all my poets look exactly like pianists
- Oscar Wilde
Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle.
- Darby Conley
You know how people are always saying your parents are always right? "Follow your parents' advice; they know what's good for you." And you know how no one ever listens to this advice, because even if it's true it's so annoying and condescending that it just make you want to go, like, develop a meth addiction and have unprotected sex with eighty seven thousand anonymous partners?
- John Green
People have always found me challenging - I don't know why, when I am only being myself. I don't understand why they find me so annoying but they do. It is pity, but that is how it is.
- Ian Hamilton Finlay
No enemy is so annoying as one who was a friend, or still is a friend,and there are many more of these than one would suspect.
- William Saroyan
Brilliant, Piter! I'm glad I didn't execute you all those times when you were so annoying.'
'So am I,' de Vries said.
- Brian Herbert
This is what's so annoying about going out with Luke. You can't get away with anything.
- Sophie Kinsella
Fame can be just so annoying because people are so critical of you. You can't just say, 'hi'. You say hi and people whisper' man did you see the way she said hi? What an attitude.
- Juliette Lewis
Amazing," Edward muttered. "How can someone so tiny be so annoying?"
Alice laughed. "It's a talent.
- Stephenie Meyer
how can a little thing be so annoying?
- Stephenie Meyer
It's unfair how the kids who are starving for attention tended to be so annoying that people had no inclination to give it to them.
- Lauren Myracle
Ninety percent of video game AI really is pretty damn bad. I think that's actually why it's so much fun to shoot things. Because the AI is so bad and the characters are so annoying.
- Matthew Perry
I had a hell of a time convincing people I was gay - which was so annoying!
- Portia De Rossi
Why do you have to be so annoying sometimes?"
"Cant help it. It's the company I keep.
- Kamila Shamsie
An agent saw one of the plays I did at ACT, but my mom was like, No, she's too young. I became so annoying that a year and a half later she just couldn't stand hearing me any more!
- Marla Sokoloff
- Mark Twain
I'm really very sorry, but it is not my fault. People are so annoying. All my pianists look exactly like poets, and all my poets look exactly like pianists
- Oscar Wilde
Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle.
- Darby Conley
You know how people are always saying your parents are always right? "Follow your parents' advice; they know what's good for you." And you know how no one ever listens to this advice, because even if it's true it's so annoying and condescending that it just make you want to go, like, develop a meth addiction and have unprotected sex with eighty seven thousand anonymous partners?
- John Green
People have always found me challenging - I don't know why, when I am only being myself. I don't understand why they find me so annoying but they do. It is pity, but that is how it is.
- Ian Hamilton Finlay
No enemy is so annoying as one who was a friend, or still is a friend,and there are many more of these than one would suspect.
- William Saroyan
Brilliant, Piter! I'm glad I didn't execute you all those times when you were so annoying.'
'So am I,' de Vries said.
- Brian Herbert
This is what's so annoying about going out with Luke. You can't get away with anything.
- Sophie Kinsella
Fame can be just so annoying because people are so critical of you. You can't just say, 'hi'. You say hi and people whisper' man did you see the way she said hi? What an attitude.
- Juliette Lewis
Amazing," Edward muttered. "How can someone so tiny be so annoying?"
Alice laughed. "It's a talent.
- Stephenie Meyer
how can a little thing be so annoying?
- Stephenie Meyer
It's unfair how the kids who are starving for attention tended to be so annoying that people had no inclination to give it to them.
- Lauren Myracle
Ninety percent of video game AI really is pretty damn bad. I think that's actually why it's so much fun to shoot things. Because the AI is so bad and the characters are so annoying.
- Matthew Perry
I had a hell of a time convincing people I was gay - which was so annoying!
- Portia De Rossi
Why do you have to be so annoying sometimes?"
"Cant help it. It's the company I keep.
- Kamila Shamsie
An agent saw one of the plays I did at ACT, but my mom was like, No, she's too young. I became so annoying that a year and a half later she just couldn't stand hearing me any more!
- Marla Sokoloff
Comments
Post a Comment